GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone informed LE regarding the modelling website being possibily fake?

I don't have kids but when I was younger if I was going to a friends I'd say I'm going to the friends house. I would use the name. If I didn't want them to know where I was going I'd say "friends" as a general term. She was going to visit someone she didn't want her parents to know about more than likely. From that website and her trying to see older than she is it's possible she went to meet someone from the "company"

Unless she was used to not being asked whose house she was going to. I am still trying to recover from the fact that her mother didn't ask her (if that is correct.)

Has anyone informed LE regarding the modelling website being possibily fake?

I don't have kids but when I was younger if I was going to a friends I'd say I'm going to the friends house. I would use the name. If I didn't want them to know where I was going I'd say "friends" as a general term. She was going to visit someone she didn't want her parents to know about more than likely. From that website and her trying to see older than she is it's possible she went to meet someone from the "company"

The Cyber Crimes Unit was called in very early so I'm sure they are all over it.

MOO

I believe they feel that the phone is out of battery life :(

MOO

Good point. I had forgotten just how long it has been since she went missing.

But it does sort of suggest that she wasn't planning to run away if she doesn't have a phone charger with her.......

Hmmm.... same guy in the picture of the fake Young and Reckless fb page as is in the ColdMusicGroup myspace page .... making me go hmmmmmm ... what is the old fart up to?? And young gals are uploading photos??

Not seeing that elpher?

Look's like there hasn't been any posts at all on that website since Oct 18th.

You should contact le with that info. They probably already have it but if they don't it could b what brings her home.

During the Dec 25 the Young and Reckless guy posting under that name was taking self pics of himself. Wonder where he's from. He has brown hair.

Okay those pics look like they could be the guy from the ColdMusicGroup myspace. I don't think there ever was a Cold Music Group to be honest. Not one video on youtube that I can find, homemade or otherwise. The myspace claimed major label. Don't think so. :waitasec:

MOO

I would hope that someone from LE has noted this fake page. The company itself should be notified that someone sketchy is using their name, but I see no way to do that through the real website.

jmo

http://cliffviewpilot.com/distinctive-features-mark-man-in-new-milford-attempted-luring-report/

wonder if this is the same guy??

"He’s white, in his mid-40s, with a large nose, thick eyebrows and a bad complexion, she said. He is either balding or has a receding hairline.

The girl said she was walking along Henley Avenue near the Boulevard intersection when the stranger pulled up around 2:30 Thursday afternoon in a silver, four-door vehicle (“like a Honda”).

She kept walking and he left, she said.

Hours later, a 10-year-old New Milford girl reported a similar incident near the Faller Drive/ River Road intersection."

Sorry for the ot... But it's so darn funny. Not just the hotnostril, but then paired with rocketmail? It just makes me lol thinking of little kids when they're sick & sneeze snot rockets! Ewww! :D

I hadn't thought of that... But now that I am!

:silly: I'm spewing coffee on my computer screen! :silly:

http://cliffviewpilot.com/distinctive-features-mark-man-in-new-milford-attempted-luring-report/

wonder if this is the same guy??

"He’s white, in his mid-40s, with a large nose, thick eyebrows and a bad complexion, she said. He is either balding or has a receding hairline.

The girl said she was walking along Henley Avenue near the Boulevard intersection when the stranger pulled up around 2:30 Thursday afternoon in a silver, four-door vehicle (“like a Honda”).

She kept walking and he left, she said.

Hours later, a 10-year-old New Milford girl reported a similar incident near the Faller Drive/ River Road intersection."

He certainly looks like the big picture if he had a hair transplant or a wig because the guy in the pic has a ton of hair but the same facial features.

Hello. I have been "lurking" on here since Whitney Heichel's case. (So sad) I hope and pray that Autumn is found safe, sound and SOON! I have poured over tons of cases here on WS. Ya'll are absolutely amazing. The dedication and support you guys have is astounding. I sure hope they find this poor girl!

Some interesting differences noted between Autumn's two FB pages:

*On one page, she has 194 friends. She is friends with: her other FB page, her mother, her brother, and NOT her father. On this page, she says she works at Neff Headwear and links to their FB page.

*On the other page, she has 609 friends. She is friends with: her father, and NOT her mother, brother, or her other FB page. On this page, she says she works at Y&R and links to a Y&R FB page that advertises seeking models.

Both pages appear to be relatively up to date (from what I am able to see). Is it possible she knew her dad would be more lax about checking up on her online social networking activities than her mother and brother? Is that why she has a second FB page with three times as many friends and a link to a "modeling" agency?

Interesting distinctions, Rouge!

I am trying to send these tips about the bogus Y&R page and the music group in to LE. I'll keep you posted about if I get through....

I'm sure they're already on to it but better safe than sorry.

The link to the police drawing from New Medford.......anyone know what state that is? I can't figure it out.

I am trying to send these tips about the bogus Y&R page and the music group in to LE. I'll keep you posted about if I get through....

I'm sure they're already on to it but better safe than sorry.

Did you also send the link to the police drawing for someone who attempted to take a 10 year old? The drawing is very similar to the man in the photo's. When you email make sure to let them know the person who runs the that site has actual pics half way down.

I can't figure out why no one has commented on the site since the 18th. Wonder where he's based out of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back