GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's weird how she looks so different in each picture. If I didn't know they were all pictures of her, I don't know that I'd believe it was the same person.

Was she really going to a friend's house? That is why I wonder if the friend has come forward to say she was expecting Autumn and that she never showed.

His statement gave it away. It wouldn't be evidence unless they have it. Omg they have the bike, they'd have to based on that statement. Omg this isn't good...

Did they say anything about her phone? I wonder if they found her phone...

Ok, well now I am scared to death for Autumn. I honestly do not believe she ran away. I believe she met with foul play, just MO. I wish I didn't feel this way though, but everything is pointing to it.

did police dogs find something behind the bar in Clayton? I cannot talk about that

nurse, who is the one that asked this question? Did you see? Was it ABC, NBC, CBS, WB, FOX, etc... If it was a local station such as one of those, that tells me they know something else...

What bar? Anybody know?

I can't shake the feeling that her being in the BMX/skate park culture made her a target. She would be a bit of an anomoly in that crowd because she is so young, and a girl to boot. It is a sport dominated by guys in their late teens/early 20's. To that end, there isn't much that a 12 year old girl and a grown man have in common-unless they have some kind of strong, shared interest like this. It would be far too easy for a predator to strike up a friendship with Autumn if he posed as a BMX'er.

I used to be part of that scene when I was younger, and I know what it is like for someone like Autumn-you don't want to seem stuck up, you want to fit in with the guys, and therefore you are less likely to protect yourself. I had quite a few close calls myself.

I haven't seen anything about Autumn that would suggest she has been running away or that she started fires, went partying, etc. nor that she suffers from any disorders. I see a girl who likes sports such as soccer and biking. I didn't really see any red flags on either of her facebook pages or any other info about her on the web - I have 12 & 14 yr old girls myself...

I also don't see what so many others have posted about that she is trying to look/act so much older. As for the facebook "high school" - when I 1st allowed my girls to have facebook, that is exactly how I set up their account with a high school, not their current school so as not to give away their exact grade/age/school. And for the relationship status, my 14 yr old has been "married" several times and has about 10 "sisters" although I only have 2 children LOL...

This girl reminds me a lot of my good friends daughter, who is 13 now, but starting at around 11 has been running away, starting fires,smoking weed, partying, she suffers from a few(fully diagnosed) issues/disorders, and sometimes has episodes(violent/self injurious) simply because there is so much going on inside her body that she can't get out, or explain and it's terryifying/scary for her(and everyone else).

She's run away before in winter, in snow, in a pair of socks, she's jumped out of moving vehicles because she doesn't want to go to the doctor, etc.etc.

She's also gone to "highschool" since she was 11 or so as the jr high is part of the highschool in her case, so it is grade 7-12.

And re facebook workplaces and such the others were right, just by looking at her page now she works for "M**** b&tch" and is in a relationship with her twin sister.

Was she really going to a friend's house? That is why I wonder if the friend has come forward to say she was expecting Autumn and that she never showed.

That is a really good point. When my 12yo is expecting a friend at a certain time if they are late he's trying to hunt them down and that usually involves me calling their parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nurse, who is the one that asked this question? Did you see? Was it ABC, NBC, CBS, WB, FOX, etc... If it was a local station such as one of those, that tells me they know something else...

What bar? Anybody know?

It was asked during the 2pm presser, I heard it on 6ABC.

There is a bar in Clayton called The Rainbow.

There is also a bar across the street from Scotland Run Park called Gleason's.

ETA: I'd have to guess Gleason's...

park search

is it possible she was meeting a friend at the park? all we really know is that she was going to meet up with a friend

(would also explain intense park search.. well that and the sighting on the road right in front of the park)

His statement gave it away. It wouldn't be evidence unless they have it. Omg they have the bike, they'd have to based on that statement. Omg this isn't good...

Did they say anything about her phone? I wonder if they found her phone...

Those we not his exact words but it was something like 'that would be evidence and I cannot comment on any possible evidence' when asked if they found the bike. I did not hear him say anything about her phone.

I don't think we should jump to the conclusion that LE has recovered her bike, just because they would not answer the question. It is certainly plausible though, since otherwise you would think they would want to make a point that people should still be looking for it.

Wanted to copy over what I posted in the scanner thread. Ive been out; can't catch up to you guys lol

Monroe Township Police FB

Copied from a friend who copied from a freind who heard an update on the new about her. They are now looking in Williamstown NJ, by Sykesville Road her phone was last pinged by Milano's Pizza.

Milano Pizza - 725 Corkery Lane, Williamstown, NJ

I cant add it to your map

Milano's is pretty much a straight run from Scotland Run park. There are a lot of woods on the way to Milano's as well as abandoned homes.

When you go to the marker by 322- there is a bike path on Tuckahoe Rd. You will see 12 Oaks Drive; then Owens field which is Williamstown HS (middle school is actually on clayton - google maps has the 2 schools mixed up). Then a bike path.

There are also new homes going up on the same side as high school but it's not on the map; the road goes from Tuckahoe to 322. At the light on Tuckahoe & 322 is a Wawa convenience store. Going right on 322 is more residential; lot of homes fairly close together on both sides of street.

If you make a left from Tuckahoe on 322 there are some homes; fire house as well as lots of wooded areas.

edit What can be confusing is they refer to the town as "Monroe Township" it's actually Williamstown 08094

Clayton FB

Washington Township Police FB

NJ State Police

Police Search for Missing 12-Year-Old Girl

Monroe Twp & Franklin Twp *do* border Clayton, NJ. I lived in Clayton for 8 years. Had friends/family in both townships.

There may be more than one Monroe and Franklin Twp in NJ however.

The other Monroe township is up by Trenton

Yes; if everyone looks on the map I posted; they'll see they all border each other.

My girlfriend just went to the courthouse to be assigned a group and pick up flyers. She was just assigned Washington Twp and told to look in trash cans, knock on every door ask, give them a flyer and if they act weird get an address.. IMO they haven't a single lead.

I'm still at a 5 point intersection in Williamstown with my son. Other people are also here. We're handing out flyers while cars wait for the light to change. On my way back to get more flyers Gleasons Bar was. Full of police, media etc...helicopters are still up and I've saw dogs from lots of different police , quads, horses at Scotland Run when I was heading back to Williamstown they were all leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus... What's the clientele? Is it a nice family run bar or is it a dive? I can ask around if you don't know...

Local evening news just did an update...which was that there is no update :( Said police searched a home near Scotland Run Park today but "did not find any clues." News also said Autumn is a 7th grader and was last seen "leaving her Clayton home" - so it sounds like she might live with dad?

Those we not his exact words but it was something like 'that would be evidence and I cannot comment on any possible evidence' when asked if they found the bike. I did not hear him say anything about her phone.

I don't think we should jump to the conclusion that LE has recovered her bike, just because they would not answer the question. It is certainly plausible though, since otherwise you would think they would want to make a point that people should still be looking for it.

Thanks you guys. I said that based on what was typed...that he said he "couldn't comment on that evidence."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back