GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sorry for my rant... But I feel it is very much because the get more rights/protection than the victims and victim families!:furious:

This is what I was wondering too. Seems such a long time to be missing and no one noticed.

i remember from the first reports upthread (i just started reading this today) that it was the friends mother who called le....but later reports are not supporting that...so idk, i did see the mother of the friend on a news video also linked upthread...

it seems that her parents trusted her, prolly didnt even think twice about it if this was sop for the family behavior... the only thing that bothers me is the 9hour gap because i wonder at what time did the friend start to get worried? and then what time did they notify autumns family that she had never arrived? i wonder if the friend may have known that autumn was going to meet someone first and didnt get worried until much later or was hesitant to tell anyone out of fearing she would get autumn or herself in trouble?jmho

I am not going to link to it because I don't know how old he is, but her brother is her FB friend and has posted about the phone pings (not accurate) and quashed rumours that her bike and phone had been found.

Edit: They also have dogs out searching.

The poor kid is clearly anguished :(

The brother says on FB he finally moved into the new house on Oct. 6. Did this family just move to this house/neighborhood?

This is what I was wondering too. Seems such a long time to be missing and no one noticed.

My girlfriend just went to the courthouse to be assigned a group and pick up flyers. She was just assigned Washington Twp and told to look in trash cans, knock on every door ask, give them a flyer and if they act weird get an address.. IMO they haven't a single lead.

I'm still at a 5 point intersection in Williamstown with my son. Other people are also here. We're handing out flyers while cars wait for the light to change. On my way back to get more flyers Gleasons Bar was. Full of police, media etc...helicopters are still up and I've saw dogs from lots of different police , quads, horses at Scotland Run when I was heading back to Williamstown they were all leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few questions. I'm new to this one, so sorry if this info is already out there and I missed it.

She left for a friend's at 12:30. She texted with mom around 2:30 (?). Did her friend know she was coming over? Why didn't her friend tell someone she hadn't shown up? What was her curfew?

I do find her facebook presence a bit concerning. Parent needs to be so vigilant with that stuff. Predators are everywhere and we can't be too careful.

Possible she told her parents she was going to a friend's house when she left at 12:30 but she was really going somewhere else? Her FB says she has a bf.

I was in Clayton all morning passing out flyers, I'm in williamstwn now. Haven't heard anything you all don't know already,

Great job, Linda. Proud you're a member of WS! :blowkiss:

if it was an internet type of thing i bet the friend may have known about it and was either scared to mention anything prior to autumns curfew hoping that she just went home rather than coming over ? moo

They said search expanded into Franklin/Monroe. That's over an hour away!

And why he mention THOSE towns more than once? I am from the area, and there are other towns that are just as big, known, etc...

Are they talking about Franklinville or Franklin? Also Monroe? Wow. Did they mention Vineland, too? My gosh wish I could have listened to the presser. What twps were blanketed with flyers? Wondering if gas stations, fast food joint, & delis right off the e its on 295 should have posters up...

Cases involving kids being abducted while being unsupervised have been in the news since the 80s. Stranger danger is part of the culture nowadays. It's not new. Some people just don't buy into it. The media may publicize stranger abductions a lot, but they always mention about how rare it is. In Jessica's case, we hear about how parents are watching their kids more, but I guarantee these kids will be unsupervised by summer, and probably much sooner.

Monroe Twp & Franklin Twp *do* border Clayton, NJ. I lived in Clayton for 8 years. Had friends/family in both townships.

There may be more than one Monroe and Franklin Twp in NJ however.

There is, I reside right near another Franklin Twp that is actually in Hunterdon County. Not sure about another Monroe though.

Im up here in North Jersey, and it's getting a lot of attention up here too. Both major newspaper sites have been providing updates. It's crazy, up by me, in the last two weeks there have been 12 reported lurings, attempted abductions in the area. Descriptions fitting two different possible POIs. Just nuts what's going on. I think the increase in these cases is mainly due to the fact that kids are back in school and parents at work, it's still very nice out to walk around and there are a ton of kids out and about.

This would terrify me. When my husband and I first got together my oldest son and I moved to NC to be with him, almost right between Greensboro and Charlotte. I loved that there were so many more opportunities there compared to our tiny hometown but I just couldn't deal with raising our children in a place where I was terrified to let them out the door to even check the mail. We lived in a really nice area but it wasn't immune to crime the way I felt back home was and within 3 years we were back here in southwest VA.

I'm really vigilant with my boys but it is easier to do so in an area where I don't worry that the boogey man is hiding around every corner. Being a member here has changed how I parent in some ways (for example, after Jessica I added Verizon Family Locator to both their phones) but it is more like I'm so vigilant because I know danger is out there somewhere not because I think it is "here" (in our town).

unrelated: The radio just had an AMBER alert for a 10mo baby

Are they talking about Franklinville or Franklin? Also Monroe? Wow. Did they mention Vineland, too? My gosh wish I could have listened to the presser. What twps were blanketed with flyers? Wondering if gas stations, fast food joint, & delis right off the e its on 295 should have posters up...

Franklinville is in Franklin Twp. Williamstown is in Monroe Twp. 295 is a bit farther north than these towns. No mention of Vineland that I have seen. I believe flyers are being distributed in Washington Twp as well. All these are in Gloucester County. HTH!

Have you found the bike?
Cannot comment on that evidence.

His statement gave it away. It wouldn't be evidence unless they have it. Omg they have the bike, they'd have to based on that statement. Omg this isn't good...

Did they say anything about her phone? I wonder if they found her phone...

There is, I reside right near another Franklin Twp that is actually in Hunterdon County. Not sure about another Monroe though.

Okay, I checked

There's a Monroe in Middlesex & Gloucester County
There's a Franklin in Gloucester, Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren, and Sussex County.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Reward-offered-for-missing-south-Jersey-girl-3970353.php

this article says that her curfew was 8pm and that they waited 90 minutes before calling le...

Wow, 90 minutes??

I'm not judging her family or their actions whatsoever, because I don't know the specifics of the circumstance, but I can't imagine waiting that long to call LE. I would be frantic after 15 minutes but maybe that's because my kids have never been late before. I wonder did they start driving around looking for her? Calling friends? Okay, maybe I should read the whole article before I start this random speculating, lol.

Terrifying. I feel for her parents, I truly do. What a nightmare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back