GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:rose::rose::rose:

RIP, baby girl.

This is freakin unbelievable. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
I pray they find the sick that did this.

:grouphug:

prolly one of those big bins with wheels, i know i could fit in one and im about her size... horrible...

where is this house in relation to the rest of her travels that day?

Oh I didn't even think of that. I have 3 small bins. They're like the size of a kitchen trash bin.

Confirmed body found. I just got here. They just got done processing scene

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

The evil is our world is so strong.......Jessica, Whitney, etc...... just to name a couple; Usa, Canada, UK. it seems to grow as each day passes.

Lord bless our children and lead their parents in ways to keep them safe from the predators of our world.

I am saddened once again by this news. I have hope that the perp(s) will be brought to justice very soon.

Just a few thoughts:

I think there will be a sexual element to this case. Multiple parties involved possibly, the oldest possibly 19. I am thinking three males involved, possible ages 19/16/ and one around 14. One may have actually killed her but the others played a role in the events which preceded the murder. Alcohol may show up in toxicology reports. Blunt force trauma or strangulation maybe?

The only thing that seems confusing to me is the recycling container. Why put someone in a recycling container if they were already inside a vacant building?

maybe the container was the mode of transport, whatever happened may have happened elsewhere...

When did they find the body? It had to be earlier this evening, so the search was still going ????

I was over at the Find Autumn FB page. That's where I saw the news, then went to a couple of Twitter accounts. I'm stunned. I came back here to see you all have all the information.

I wasn't expecting to hear anything tonight. I'm so saddened by this.

What's next? Once this thread is moved, where do we go for discussion on POI's??

When did they find the body? It had to be earlier this evening, so the search was still going ????

I was over at the Find Autumn FB page. That's where I saw the news, then went to a couple of Twitter accounts. I'm stunned. I came back here to see you all have all the information.

What's next? Once this thread is moved, where do we go for discussion on POI's??

After 10

Confirmed body found. I just got here. They just got done processing scene

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Don't blame yourself for leaving earlier. You're only human and need rest. While we were all waiting for confirmation my son woke up screaming, apparently from a Charlie horse and when I came back and saw my worst fear confirmed I finally started crying. First Jessica in CO and now Autumn. Why the children? I'll never understand this. Thank you for all you've done.

reports say found around 10pm

Gosh, already confirming her ID...that is unusual. But at least they were able to eliminate the usual waiting period, though I wonder on what basis they made the identification.

I hope they already have a POI, either from her computer, or from local video, etc...as well as DNA and all kinds of evidence.

I don't believe in God. I wish I could at times.

I hope that the family and friends find comfort any way they can.

Rip Autumn.

All I can say is that parents need to start to be very aware of sex offenders and predators in their area. This stuff seems to be getting out of hand and I'm reaching those near the schools I teach with. Somethings got to be done.

This thread will be moved to "Located", probably very soon. And stay there until such time a trial is approaching.

My heart goes out to her family and friends. This precious angel left this world too soon. May she Rest In Peace. I can't describe the feelings I'm having right now, I'm just so saddened by this.

There's someone at that link who is interjected in the vigil that is not 100% kosher. It's probably absolutely nothing, and maybe I have ESP?

Sorry just putting it out there.

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

I just wanted to bump this up and thank you for all you've done. The thanks button just wasn't enough.
This truly is a beautiful psalm, and has provided me with much comfort over the years.

I haven't been very active at all in this thread, but I have been following along with you all, and am heartbroken that it has ended this way. My thoughts are with you all.

May Autumn's friends and family find the strength to carry on through these dark times. Rest in peace, beautiful Autumn. We will bring you justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back