GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well, i really hoped she just went off with a boyfriend or something dumb like teenagers do sometimes and was just scared to come home... but if this abandoned home is only 3-4 blocks from where she lives then i would be willing to bet that the perp is someone from the same neighborhood...just like whitneys' case with the murderous neighbor...

majorly bummed right now...

If someone is in custody, that could probably be said, without harm, as long as no names are named.

If someone is in custody, that could probably be said, without harm, as long as no names are named.

there isnt though, right? or did i miss that? that would be fantastic, i hope they find the person/s responsible as fast as they did in whitneys case

there isnt though, right? or did i miss that? that would be fantastic, i hope they find the person/s responsible as fast as they did in whitneys case

Not to my knowledge. Just hopeful, since she was found rather quickly and LE said based on "tips".

well, i really hoped she just went off with a boyfriend or something dumb like teenagers do sometimes and was just scared to come home... but if this abandoned home is only 3-4 blocks from where she lives then i would be willing to bet that the perp is someone from the same neighborhood...just like whitneys' case with the murderous neighbor...

majorly bummed right now...

I know how you feel. I just want a happy ending!

I feel so down at the moment. First Jill, then Jessica, then Whitney, now Autumn. I always seem to follow the cases with the tragic endings. For once I'd like to see someone returned safely to their family.

I have an idea...

Real quick, anybody remember what was tweeted or said about the area they were going to search earlier?

I have an idea...

Real quick, anybody remember what was tweeted or said about the area they were going to search earlier?

Abandoned homes 8 pm

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

I know how you feel. I just want a happy ending!

I feel so down at the moment. First Jill, then Jessica, then Whitney, now Autumn. I always seem to follow the cases with the tragic endings. For once I'd like to see someone returned safely to their family.

I was just telling my hubby the same thing. Jessica, Whitney and Autumn. All ended tragically. Each time I prayed for a positive ending. I want to follow a case that ends with someone being happily returned home to their family.

I was just telling my hubby the same thing. Jessica, Whitney and Autumn. All ended tragically. Each time I prayed for a positive ending. I want to follow a case that ends with someone being happily returned home to their family.

Or else they are never found at all.So many of those cases.

Just my opinion:

Insider verification is generally for people who know the victim, the family, are involved in the search etc.

It isn't for releasing information that will inhibit the investigation. That isn't what Websleuths is about.

If the police have a suspect that is on the run, odds are pretty good they are going to tell the public about that to track him down.

If they run and they are a local it's pretty obvious who they are. So many do not run.

If we are dealing with someone who is cocky and thinks they are better than police, no I do not think they are running.

I could name cases where LE watched the suspect before arresting them, for weeks sometimes.

It appeared they had NO suspects, the public had no clue and neither did the suspect himself.

It is generally just better to be careful of what we reveal. I would feel awful if I interfered with a case.

Just wanted to quick say zero is an insider at the command center, just hasn't finished the verification process here but they will. They're not a WS insider until the verification process is done. Zero has been working with CERT at the command center. I was trying to meet zero tomorrow morning to help search, which of course is a mute point now. I just feel bad for the confusion that I think zero might have felt. Their intentions are pure and raw. Zero is smack in the middle of this whole search & mapping process. I can't imagine what this team is feeling, as well as Autumn's family. Emotions are running high right now, especially with a murderer / predator on the loose. Nobody even knows how close they are or what. I'm completely worried that the perp could be traveling near my town. I'm totally freaked out.

Well, if nothing else, NOW is the time to start watching, listening, for anyone acting out of character in the local area. It's been released in MSM, so whoever did this undoubtedly knows they are now the hunted.

Oh no, I am devastated. That poor child and her dear family, they must be out of their minds.

I've just seen my 11 year old daughter off on her school trip and turned on to find this. The urge to run and get her back is very strong.

I hope they catch this sick........... I have words for him, but not for on here, and mete out a fitting punishment.

RIP dear Autumn

Or else they are never found at all.So many of those cases.

yeah, it seemed like that was the way these have been for quite awhile - just poof and never seen again. and i always think it would just be better if we could just find them alive or not... and now its like they are being found right away murdered and it at least to me feels overwhelming... its horrible either way. jmo...

autumns birthday is 10-29-99

she never even got to be a real teenager, so sad, just one more week and she would have been 13.

Was she found in a house? I thought I read a recycling container?

autumns birthday is 10-29-99

she never even got to be a real teenager, so sad, just one more week and she would have been 13.

Yep on her one fb page she is 10/29/91

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Oh no, I am devastated. That poor child and her dear family, they must be out of their minds.

I've just seen my 11 year old daughter off on her school trip and turned on to find this. The urge to run and get her back is very strong.

I hope they catch this sick........... I have words for him, but not for on here, and mete out a fitting punishment.

RIP dear Autumn

Awe, you're a good Mum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste