GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was she found in a house? I thought I read a recycling container?

We've seen both reported.
It could be both... at the house, in the recycling container.
We have a full size dumpster in our backyard right now, plus the garbage/recycle cans that could hold a body.

autumns birthday is 10-29-99

she never even got to be a real teenager, so sad, just one more week and she would have been 13.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

My heart breaks for her sister. The poor child was devastated on TV at that vigil.

Unimaginable.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

My heart breaks for her sister. The poor child was devastated on TV at that vigil.

Unimaginable.

so, who is this person that you said interjected into the vigil? i didnt see or read anything about it...

i bet a lot of these kids are gonna be devastated...i hope that something good can come out of this for other families, i cant imaging what that will be until we find out what happened ... but something i hope.

We've seen both reported.
It could be both... at the house, in the recycling container.
We have a full size dumpster in our backyard right now, plus the garbage/recycle cans that could hold a body.

Found in recycling bin. Not in a house

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Did I hear that the family is requesting tips go through them and not the LE?

so, who is this person that you said interjected into the vigil? i didnt see or read anything about it...

i bet a lot of these kids are gonna be devastated...i hope that something good can come out of this for other families, i cant imaging what that will be until we find out what happened ... but something i hope.

No, no Nellie. I didn't read it. I just gave MO.

Something just bam stuck out at me from that original vigil link.

O.K. who has access to large recycling bins in Jersey? Who uses them?

Who would put this child's body in a recycling bin as opposed to a trash bin that would be sent to a dump? Somebody not thinking or planning?

Did Autumn make it to meet someone and came across someone else she knew?

I'd like to know about that bike.

If she truly was going to meet a friend wouldn't another friend know about it? These kids are always blabbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back