GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks all for the congrats. I just feel so horrible for Autumn and her family :( I'm being blessed with a baby girl and they've just had their little girl taken away, people are so cruel. I hope so bad that they find the creep who done this ASAP!

Facts

-She left her Dad's house to go meet a friend.

-They were able to find areas where the pings led them to.

-We know she said "Don't be like that" in one of her last texts.

and this...

-Just before 4 p.m., investigators entered a house behind a bar in Franklin Township, Gloucester County, that's down the street from the lake, where a K-9 dog reportedly had picked up a scent. The owner said he got a call from police at work in Mount Laurel and was asked to come home. "They said they wanted to search my house," the man said.

The man, whom the Daily News is not identifying, also said he could understand why authorities might have deemed him "suspicious." His back window was broken recently, he said, and he is friendly with many teen girls on Facebook because he has a young sister. The man was prepared to give a statement to reporters, but his attorney advised against it.
(What the back window doing being broken had to do with it I can only imagine.)
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121023__Autumn__come_home___South_Jersey_father_pleads.html

Wonder what his sister's name is and....wonder if he had talked to the attorney before or after the LE arrived? Just curious.

any to add to this list ?

Edited to add, wow when you take a step back and look at it this way it seems we know more than we think maybe?

Would this broken window guy actually need an Attorney because he was questioned? Does he keep one on speed dial?

Oh and does his sister sing?

Not another one!! My heart dropped to see 'found deceased'. RIP Autumn.
I have a feeling the killer will be caught quickly.

OH my God, When is this going to stop...?
Rest in Peace Autumn.
We have lost two children now and we need to stop these killers.
I Just woke up to this news and was so overcome with grief
I did not know what to do.

Blessings to Autumn.
Prayers go out to her family and their friends.

I am too broken up to even think straight. I am just heartbroken.

We have to enact stiffer penalities on these killers to stop this cycle.

Justice for Autumn..

Blessings

Goz

Would this broken window guy actually need an Attorney because he was questioned? Does he keep one on speed dial?

Oh and does his sister sing?

:what: Why MzFilly, I do believe you've read my mind!:angel:

Yeh, me too. Long day. G'nite.
It's after 4:30 am, here in NY. I was up all night with my daughter, she in pain with a wisdom tooth that has to come out! Poor kid, :( So I'm exhausted and need to get some sleep too, but I want to try and catch up on whatever is known so far.
Definitely too tired to stay up for long...but this devastating news calls for sticking around for a few minutes.

Facts

-She left her Dad's house to go meet a friend.

-They were able to find areas where the pings led them to.

-We know she said "Don't be like that" in one of her last texts.

and this...

-Just before 4 p.m., investigators entered a house behind a bar in Franklin Township, Gloucester County, that's down the street from the lake, where a K-9 dog reportedly had picked up a scent. The owner said he got a call from police at work in Mount Laurel and was asked to come home. "They said they wanted to search my house," the man said.

The man, whom the Daily News is not identifying, also said he could understand why authorities might have deemed him "suspicious." His back window was broken recently, he said, and he is friendly with many teen girls on Facebook because he has a young sister. The man was prepared to give a statement to reporters, but his attorney advised against it.
(What the back window doing being broken had to do with it I can only imagine.)
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121023__Autumn__come_home___South_Jersey_father_pleads.html

Wonder what his sister's name is and....wonder if he had talked to the attorney before or after the LE arrived? Just curious.

any to add to this list ?

Edited to add, wow when you take a step back and look at it this way it seems we know more than we think maybe?

The report said they left after 20 minutes, so they presumably didn't find anything. He probably got an attorney because he got scared, which is likely also the reason he is so eager to talk about it, just so people know that it wasn't him who was responsible. Once people get whispering all sorts of rumors start to fly and things can get pretty ugly fast.

It's after 4:30 am, here in NY. I was up all night with my daughter, she in pain with a wisdom tooth that has to come out! Poor kid, :( So I'm exhausted and need to get some sleep too, but I want to try and catch up on whatever is known so far.
Definitely too tired to stay up for long...but this devastating news calls for sticking around for a few minutes.

Awwww, poor DD. That is painful.

You're a good Mom. I hope she can get it out soon. Well all of them. My DD waited and one got infected bad. We pain when they pain only by a thousand.

The report said they left after 20 minutes, so they presumably didn't find anything. He probably got an attorney because he got scared, which is likely also the reason he is so eager to talk about it, just so people know that it wasn't him who was responsible. Once people get whispering all sorts of rumors start to fly and things can get pretty ugly fast.

True that. He sure wanted to talk to our Daily News that's for sure.

BTW, our Daily News is a right stand up paper.:rolleyes:

Maybe but I was just listing the facts we know. LE hasn't said anything about him and his name was withheld from MSM but we know that is a location they searched.

Anyone got any other definite places they searched?

So sad to see this:( my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved in searching for her and the horrible outcome they must now face. I hope her killer is found quickly and justice is swift.

Way back in the dark ages my mom had a great remedy that worked on mine now I think it's outlawed LOL. Anyone remember paregoric ? It worked great when rubbed on those screaming wisdom teeth-who knew it was opium?

I sincerely hope you guys can get it taken care of soon. It's no fun.

Way back in the dark ages my mom had a great remedy that worked on mine now I think it's outlawed LOL. Anyone remember paregoric ? It worked great when rubbed on those screaming wisdom teeth-who knew it was opium?

BBM

I remember it well. You could walk into the drug store and get it at the pharmacy without a prescription until sometime in the '70's, I think. Worked wonders for toothaches.

That was my gram's answer to anything teeth "Get some paragoric". We kept telling her it was flippin outlawed. Then again she called Dilaudid her "back pills". Like they were Doan's or something.

With teething babies now these younguns won't even use Ambesol. Lord forbid I told my nephew to get him some whiskey and rub it on the baby's gums.

Yep, get some laudum, and paragoric and some back pills.:what::what::what:

BBM

I remember it well. You could walk into the drug store and get it at the pharmacy without a prescription until sometime in the '70's, I think. Worked wonders for toothaches.

O/T, but Carole my gram and mom always talked about how you'd go over to Mr. So&So the pharmacist and he basically diagnosed you and then whipped you up something. Then ya got a fountain soda. That's wild.

My mom and gram also worked for Smith Kline. Talk about the days of just manufacturing benzadrine inahlers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back