GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to thank Zero for their direct up to date info.....I was lurking this afternoon when they found her.....

I too do not think a stranger is involved here......

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/M...ntainer_authorities_say_.html?cmpid=125459078

Posted: Tue, Oct. 23, 2012, 6:23 AM
Missing N.J. girl’s body is found in recycling container, authorities say

By Jason Nark
Philadelphia Daily News
Daily News Staff Writer

The body was found about 10 p.m. by investigators from the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office in a location that was not immediately disclosed. Members of Autumn Pasquale’s family were notified, the prosecutor's office said in a release.*

More at link

I wonder if it was a recycilng dumpster, not a small curbside container. :( does someone have the address or can point me to a map of her dads house and where this container might be located? There's obviously a monster on the loose.

It is not small, about the size of a large trash can. All of the homes have one for their recyclables. It was not a dumpster.

Also approximately 5 blocks from her home.

It's beyond heartbreaking, I know. This is an epidemic, its out of control and seems to be getting worse. IMO, We all have to do our part, by doing whatever we can to help.
We must become better educated and more aware, in order to better protect our children/selves/loved ones, and we have to try to raise awareness.
Bless these children, every single precious child you mention, Oh how I hope and pray they are at peace and that there is Justice for them all.

Londonrraine, bless these children! I ...like you ....pray for their justice!
May they all rest in peace.

Do we know who she was meeting up with?? Was it one of her little girlfriends, and was it know if she ever made to her house?? What about her bike?? Do we know if that has been located as of yet?? I just cannot believe it, another precious child gone, god bless her faimly I cannot Imagine thier grief:(

Oh my God...I came to just check in before I headed to work, I wasn't expecting any news (especially this kind of news)...off to get caught up

Rest in Peace, Autumn :rose:

Do we know who she was meeting up with?? Was it one of her little girlfriends, and was it know if she ever made to her house?? What about her bike?? Do we know if that has been located as of yet?? I just cannot believe it, another precious child gone, god bless her faimly I cannot Imagine thier grief:(

Early Monday, Weisenfeld said the girl's bike had not been found. By the afternoon, Dalton would not say whether it had been located.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...issing-n-girl-article-1.1189958#ixzz2A7bxcojz

Oh no......just heard they had found her...So many questions.

:rose: :rose:

RIP Autumn

what happened to all of Autumn's threads?

I don't know but I just heard that two teen aged brothers have been arrested in her death.

what happened to all of Autumn's threads?

mac66: read that too and came here for more info. you WS'ers do a great job here. surprised that i can't find any other threads for her with discussion.

what led the mom to know her sons were involved?

edit: found it!

Unbelievable!!! WTH is wrong with some kids??? My heart breaks for her family and also the family of the two murderers! It took a lot of guts for their mother to do the right thing and turn them in!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back