GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
poor dad... sobbing on his way out...

Her parents actually seemed quite composed last night on the news. Alarmed, yeah, but not freaking out. It gave my friend the impression she had run away she said.

Dear Lord, Blessed Mother please, please let this little girl be somewhere safe.

Yeah the convicted ones. For each of them there are more that haven't been convicted or haven't offended yet. There's always a first time.

Good point! When I moved into my house I checked the RSO registry for my town (out of curiosity) and was blown away at how many there were

I'm usually the first person to get upset when any hint of the blame game regarding the parents start and it isn't my intention to do that now but the more I read the angrier I get. Why is a 12yo child allowed to leave the home, on a bike no less, and her parents have no concrete idea of where she is going and when she will return? I have a son that is nearly 17 and he isn't given that level of freedom! I can't imagine allowing my 12yo to just go off like that. I realize that I am hyper vigilant with my boys, perhaps even a bit overprotective but you really can't afford to be otherwise in this day and age.

I have quite a few friends that are more worried about their kids liking them than they are about actually parenting their children and this is the sort of behavior I see out of them. My boys don't visit those homes without me.

Autumn's parent(s) made a terrible mistake. I can only hope it doesn't turn out to be a tragic one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not have children quite yet, but I do know when I do, I will make sure I get every single detail regarding where my child is headed and who she/he is going to be with. I will also expect a "check in" call, not text. I hate to say it, but gone are the days where children are safe on the streets or are safe doing kid things outside without parental supervision. I wish the parents had gotten more details from her, before she went off on her bike. I am a bit angered by this.

Easier said then done. A lot of people don't even have house phones these days;

Does anyone have information on the family situation? Who Autumn lived with, etc? I'm wondering what's her social network in the area around her dad's house (like, if she attends Clayton schools she probably has more friends in the area then if she lives with mom in another town & just comes to visit dad on weekends, or something)

What time was her curfew? 9pm? That means she would be riding around in the dark! Did dad call the friend when Autumn didn't show up? I'm "assuming" he did because that's how he found out she didn't ever get there. Did he work Sat.? I wonder how far away the friend lived and why she didn't tell mom the same thing she told dad? :waitasec:

I'm not sure debating who has better parenting skills will get her found any faster. :(

I am behind. I had no idea yet another little girl has gone missing.

All the media, talk shows, plots for TV programs, etc. need to be VERY CLEAR on how important it is to watch our kids 24/7 now! Until we can get safety in society again, they just can't go out and play anymore! It's the 2000's and it's NOT SAFE ANYMORE!

:banghead:

I'm not sure debating who has better parenting skills will get her found any faster. :(

Actually if they passively allowed her to meet strangers it might. She was very active on the internet. Usually parents of young children monitor those activities. She could have met someone from online as opposed to a random stranger abduction. Knowing that they will likely search her computer.

Looks like she has two FB pages. Not sure if this has already been posted. I just got here.

https://www.facebook.com/autumn.pasquale.9?ref=ts&fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/autumn.pasquale?ref=ts&fref=ts

:seeya: Thank You for posting this ... I took a look at it and ... :eek::eek: . . . :silenced:

I just read the story on the MSN homepage about Autumn being missing, and then of course, I came here to see what y'all had found out :)

I see they just had a presser ...

Thanks for the updates from the presser, and will check in later for an update !

:please:

BTW, I agree! I do not blame the parents. They didn't know how unsafe it is out there! We are on Websleuths and see this over and over. Most people do not.

I've been trying to be the town crier in my community on this issue and I'll be honest with you guys, people don't want to hear it! They don't want to think this problem could happen to them. :tears: I understand - I don't want to know how bad it is either. But it IS out there and we need to be more aware!

God bless Autumn's family. My prayers to them. :blowkiss:

I was in Clayton all morning passing out flyers, I'm in williamstwn now. Haven't heard anything you all don't know already,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for being "boots on the ground" Linda! :seeya:

As a heads-up, the 'radioreference.com' source for police scanners is currently down and on their FB they have no ETA on when they will be back. If you have a real police scanner in that area they could probably use your help in the scanner thread.

If you have left a window open for radioreference.com for this (or any other) case, DO NOT CLOSE IT, as it seems like the audio stream will continue for now. Once you close it, you can't get back to it.

I feel so afraid for this little girl..small town, girl on a bike, lots of open country all around.
I am getting that feels like Evansdale all over again feeling..

I don't know how it is possible to keep up with all of these cases. This needs to stop happening. I just found this case today..... Nurse how do you keep up? You are everywhere! :blowkiss:

Nurse Rocks!:rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back