GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone local know The Pike Inn there in "Billstown"? We call Willaimstown that some of us over here.

Not directly related to Autumn, but I looked up all RSO's in that entire area and man!!!!!!!!!! Anyone stays there says the bed bugs are bad ought to check sex offender registries before checking in.:what::what::what:

God I'm so lost. Speed reading. Where's Evelyn Wood when ya need her?

So the real question here is who is CeeCee?

Well I guess we can assume that whatever happened to Autumn, it happened after she was at this person's home. I have to believe LE know when she left and where that home is. If not, then "CeeCee" has some very pertinent information with regards to this case and needs to come forward pronto.

MOO

Nurse..I see you ... your map is in my signature line now (in case there are any updates that can be added). Not being pushy or anything but really feel that time is of the essence here - we are pushing past the 48 hour mark now.

Damm, where are you Autumn?

Elpher is the location there from the article that said that a privately owned dog got her scent from somewhere near a bar? Can it be added as I am spatially and map challenged.

Singing girl has a name if you look at the picture.

Oh I looked and saw the name. However the kids put initials and little spins on names so I didn't want to write it out. Plus she may be a minor.

Tah though.

Do we have any verified locals or professionals for this case? I'm on my phone and using the Tapatalk app so searching isn't as easy as I would like it to be. If I wasn't sick as a dog I'd go steal my laptop back from my son but for now I am relying on the kindness (and better memories) of others.

ETA: Is there a way to get other posters sigs to show up in the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You coined a new term NN. I am so stealing that.

no, i didnt coin it...i wish i was that clever. i picked it up from one of my favorite writers and it has just stuck with me....:blushing: i have been on the fence of deleting my fb but there isnt anything else out yet that everyone is on, like myspace was cool and then everyone moved to fb...eventually something new will happen - i hope. at fb the users are the product and thats why its free ...kwim?

Zero - you are still near le? Is there a direction they would like us to go? Technology? Friends? Friend's parents? Habits? Likes? Rumors?

Or should we start looking at the people that live around the area? (Would they like us to dig & then call stuff in? Sometimes people shut down with police but will have loose lips with strangers.)

Now food for thought. That post was at 2:21 and LE knows the location of the phone the time of the upload. Which if you look at the map. Gives us the perfect triangular location of pins.

Elpher is the location there from the article that said that a privately owned dog got her scent from somewhere near a bar? Can it be added as I am spatially and map challenged.

Behind gleasons s bar

Do we have any verified locals or professionals for this case? I'm on my phone and using the Tapatalk app so searching isn't as easy as I would like it to be. If I wasn't sick as a dog I'd go steal my laptop back from my son but for now I am relying on the kindness (and better memories) of others.

I am local, I am actually 4.4 miles from Scotland Run park, I clocked it today. I just read the rules an hour ago and it says if you are local and posting you need not be verified by I will be if necessary

Now food for thought. That post was at 2:21 and LE knows the location of the phone the time of the upload. Which if you look at the map. Gives us the perfect triangular location of pins.

Yes, that post with the time stamp is key.

what post was at 2:21? singing girl? sorry im lost....tia

where is the map with these pins? I haven't seen one with the cell phone pin
sorry I found it

This is more to the mods, if one of us were to run that photo through a program to extract the data from it, could we use the location data (assuming it is there)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back