GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Off topic but I finally checked my Sex offender list in the area......tell me how these people are out walking society? I really don't get it? Would it bad to say that too bad there isn't a real life Dexter?

No,not IMO, actually I have had that same thought and said it many a time........

Is it possible the video was posted at some point in the past and it was accidentally uploaded again? I know I press buttons and accidentally do things like that, although I don't know how that would be possible if she added a description along with the uploaded video.
The reason I ask is because of the message that was sent to her friend, apparently intended for another recipient or by accident. I was just thinking that maybe the phone was jostled or someone was sitting on it or buttons were being pressed arbitrarily. I know that 911 has gotten a call from my phone before that I never made, and I have unintentionally sent duplicate messages to the wrong person.

Just trying to make sense of it all.

Right there with ya. But KARMAs a B*TCH

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

She didn't run.

I really appreciate your insider info but you prob need to be very careful to post it with the disclaimer "Rumor" or "IMO" so it isn't deleted before you are verified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Wing of KYW News Radio just tweeted (twitter.com/dwingKYW) an unconfirmed report that the slain body of Autumn Pasquale has been found in an abandoned house. I searched on Twitter to see if anyone else was saying it, and there's multiple friends of Autumn's tweeting the same thing. I'm gonna pray that he's wrong...

His tweets read:

"Hearing word that searchers have found the body of Autumn Pasquale. The 12yr old has been missing since Sat. Not a confirmed report. Hearing body found in abandoned house murdered. Again nothing confirmed yet. Info coming from a volunteer helping with the search. Doubtful confirmation will come till morning."

A quick Twitter search pulls up a few of her friends/relatives who are confirming that they located her body in a vacant home. Guess we'll have to wait for police to confirm...

Is it possible the video was posted at some point in the past and it was accidentally uploaded again? I know I press buttons and accidentally do things like that, although I don't know how that would be possible if she added a description along with the uploaded video.
The reason I ask is because of the message that was sent to her friend, apparently intended for another recipient or by accident. I was just thinking that maybe the phone was jostled or someone was sitting on it or buttons were being pressed arbitrarily. I know that 911 has gotten a call from my phone before that I never made, and I have unintentionally sent duplicate messages to the wrong person.

Just trying to make sense of it all.

It wasnt a but dial message. As long as the video is uploaded from her phone then they will have an exact last known location

Please let these rumors be wrong. After Jessica I can't take seeing another young girl murdered and discarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten a phone call yet

nothing being reported in the last hour of google news.... lets hope this is untrue. moo

f this turns out to be true, I am horrified by the news.

I will reserve my other comments until such time that the rumors have been confirmed.

Nothing on the 2 ways that search parties had

I'll say this...for a news anchor to be tweeting unconfirmed reports is so damn disgusting. A news anchor should never tweet or report anything unless it is confirmed.

I hope and pray this just a rumor and nothing more. Maybe her friends are all buzzing about it because they heard the same rumor. It only has to come from one person to take hold and spread like widefire. Please God, let this be a rumor.

People on Facebook are saying its related to two other missing girls? I have no idea what case that is.

Dan Wing of KYW News Radio just tweeted (twitter.com/dwingKYW) an unconfirmed report that the slain body of Autumn Pasquale has been found in an abandoned house. I searched on Twitter to see if anyone else was saying it, and there's multiple friends of Autumn's tweeting the same thing. I'm gonna pray that he's wrong...

His tweets read:

"Hearing word that searchers have found the body of Autumn Pasquale. The 12yr old has been missing since Sat. Not a confirmed report. Hearing body found in abandoned house murdered. Again nothing confirmed yet. Info coming from a volunteer helping with the search. Doubtful confirmation will come till morning."

A quick Twitter search pulls up a few of her friends/relatives who are confirming that they located her body in a vacant home. Guess we'll have to wait for police to confirm...

He tweeted again, something about police probably giving the family overnight to mourn? Good grief, this is just wrong, if not true.

He tweeted again, something about police probably giving the family overnight to mourn? Good grief, this is just wrong, if not true.

wonder if the family even knows...no wonder the family requested not social media ... i hope this guy is full o' crap...moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73
Back