GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have we seen another case where authorities asked that people STOP posting to social media about the case?
And simply use word of mouth to get the information out there?
That seems really weird to me.

Instead of just posting on facebook you have to PM people?
The drastic reduction in how many people would be aware of the case... is scary.

http://www.facebook.com/FindAutumn?ref=ts&fref=ts

The other missing girl is a baby.

PA PA - AMBER ALERT: Saavni Venna, 10 months, Upper Merrion Township, 22 Oct 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Giving the family the night to mourn before making anything public? That's a new one...

https://twitter.com/dwingKYW

For what it's worth... as of 4 hours ago her brother certainly didn't think she was dead.
Of course if they found a body in the last hour, that wouldn't matter.
Were they really searching after dark?
I suspect if it's NOT true he will refute it shortly.

Reminds me of the radio guy in Holly Bobo's case who posted that she was fine and that Le was bringing her home, about 10 days or so into her case. He was supposedly a well-known talk radio host. Never heard from him again about Holly.

I reread the comments on Facebook and its only one friend saying its not her. Other friends are saying they don't know. In a different post the friend who says its not Autumn posts well is it her? I was hoping the friend was right but I'm doubting she knows anything. Just wanted to clarify.

Any idea how to take screenshots?

Hit the key labeled "Print Screen" or actually "Prt Scr" on your keyboard( next to scroll lock typically)
Open up the Paint program or any photo editing program and hit "Ctrl" and "V" at the same time or just go to the editing list and hit paste.

Does anyone have a link to the FB page?I see one, but I don't know if it is the one being referenced here.

Never mind.

He tweeted again, something about police probably giving the family overnight to mourn? Good grief, this is just wrong, if not true.

What the hell is this guys problem...talks about giving the family time to grief while he's breaking the story right here. News will pick this up and they will be on the family already. This guy should lose his job.

Have we seen another case where authorities asked that people STOP posting to social media about the case?
And simply use word of mouth to get the information out there?
That seems really weird to me.

Instead of just posting on facebook you have to PM people?
The drastic reduction in how many people would be aware of the case... is scary.

http://www.facebook.com/FindAutumn?ref=ts&fref=ts

The other missing girl is a baby.

PA PA - AMBER ALERT: Saavni Venna, 10 months, Upper Merrion Township, 22 Oct 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Giving the family the night to mourn before making anything public? That's a new one...

For what it's worth... as of 4 hours ago her brother certainly didn't think she was dead.
I suspect if it's NOT true he will refute it shortly.

thank you, i was starting to wonder if i was the only one who thought the "no fb" was different. do you think it could be because they think this is an internet based crime? i dont know what to make of it?? moo

Hit the key labeled "Print Screen" or actually "Prt Scr" on your keyboard( next to scroll lock typically)
Open up the Paint program or any photo editing program and hit "Ctrl" and "V" at the same time or just go to the editing list and hit paste.

The kid's I helped raise now live with there dad in a small town and I just checked they have about 4 or 5 sex offenders within 2 miles of their house AND school.

Any ideas? I know LE is supposed to inform the school district when they move to the area but do you know if schools really keep up to date on that?

who is the other missing girl dan wing is talking about? anyone know?

We have a little baby missing here. Her grandmom visiting from Inida was sitting her and the grandmom was murdered. Over here in Philly. Willen has a thread on her here.

BTW, KYW is our talk radio news. It's pretty reliable. I can't see them putting information out there like this on Autumn.

For what it's worth.
It was reported they were going to search an area a few hours ago...
It APPEARS that this abandoned house is in the area they were going to search.
I don't know the area, just going on street names here.

Between South Green and Vine is where they were said to be searching.
The abandoned house is said to be between Linden and Vine...which is the same block.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Why haven't we heard from zero in the last couple minutes? That makes me nervous.

Why haven't we heard from zero in the last couple minutes? That makes me nervous.

I making phone calls. I left 45 mins ago to go to sleep.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

so all the recent postings for the past few months are suddenly gone from brothers fb?
ETA i guess he probably made his page private now

i was just nosing around some fb pages and the family is requesting a "no facebook posting about autumn being missing"...

has le publicly requested this officially? or is this just what the family would prefer?

the other thing i noticed on other family members fb pages were if anyone has seen autumn they want the tips called to them... no mention of a tip line or police phone number ...

i cant remember the article up thread (local paper i think) i read thru the comments and the author of the article was getting really snarky to some of the comments about the use of fb and that people shouldnt be doing it (posting on facebook)

so what gives? does this mean they have a suspect in mind that they are trying to keep in the dark or what? i have never seen such negative response to fb playing a role in a missing persons case? i have no opinion either way, just curious as to why all of a sudden fb is the "bad guy" in this situation...
could it be because they suspect that this is truly an internet based crime? moo

This is just a thought...BUT...Maybe it's possible they're trying to limit the chatter about Autumn bc its more they'll have to sort through. I'm sure they've already requested data on her acct & probably several others as well. So the less they have to dissect the faster they'll find whatever the need.

I suspect they're looking at her patterns. They're probably investigating her lurkers as well (on her FB).

Dan blocked me after I cursed him out.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro