Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janice Fullam and Brenda Crowley look like possibilities.

Maybe her two front teeth were chipped before she was discovered? One of my front teeth is slightly darker than the rest. I had a filling put in, which chipped shortly afterwards, and that's when the color started to change.

If she died of blunt force trauma to the head, that may be why those teeth are chipped.

If she died of blunt force trauma to the head, that may be why those teeth are chipped.

^Thats what I was thinking too.
So what does everyone think about this lead with the prostitute and pimp from Long Island? Has this lead only recently become public knowledge or have I just not noticed it? Not to mention how they are now also letting us see her teeth. Any reason do you all know for these sudden changes?
And the way her underwear was missing, do you all think that was like the killers "souvenir" or something? Sorry if I don't make sense or these things have already been discussed.

Janice Fullam and Brenda Crowley look like possibilities.

The new sketch looks like Janice Fullam ,the original picture still looks like (to me) Kimberly Doss missing from Texas on one date and from Iowa they post her as missing a different date.

here is her link from Charley Project
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/doss_kimberly.html

doss_kimberly.jpg

^Thats what I was thinking too.
So what does everyone think about this lead with the prostitute and pimp from Long Island? Has this lead only recently become public knowledge or have I just not noticed it? Not to mention how they are now also letting us see her teeth. Any reason do you all know for these sudden changes?
And the way her underwear was missing, do you all think that was like the killers "souvenir" or something? Sorry if I don't make sense or these things have already been discussed.

This information was just recently made public via the AMW article. I have seen it referenced in earlier newspaper articles back in late 1999 and early 2000 but never by LE.

Have you ruled any others out yet? It's not Doss , So it could be Fullam but more likely Crowley and if it is her then it leaves more questions.

http://www.princessdoe.org/dental.html

Chart here indicates that Wisdom teeth--upper and lower left, and lower right were not erupted.

I'm almost 24 and mine have still not erupted. Just to give an idea.

Thank you for the info, arthrobones. Isn't it true that wisdom teeth generally come in from between the ages of 17 and 21? Do you know how common it is for to take longer than that as in your case? How about earlier than 17? Does this happen mostly in cases where the wisdom teeth are impacted? I am guessing in your case they re not impacted or you would have done something about it. Or does it take longer than 21 years fairly commonly?

Lion

Thank you for the info, arthrobones. Isn't it true that wisdom teeth generally come in from between the ages of 17 and 21? Do you know how common it is for to take longer than that as in your case? How about earlier than 17? Does this happen mostly in cases where the wisdom teeth are impacted? I am guessing in your case they re not impacted or you would have done something about it. Or does it take longer than 21 years fairly commonly?

Lion

I have no idea how common it is for it to take longer, but the age range is anywhere from 17 to 25. Some people may get their wisdom teeth in when they are younger than 17, some people may get them when they are older than 25. Some people don't have wisdom teeth, some people's never come to the surface, and some people's that do come to the surface are never extracted.

As for my teeth, they are there, but have not made it up to the gumline yet. The dentist does bitewings every 6 months to see how they are slowly (really, slowly) proceeding up to the gums.

"not recall the name, but did recall "Princess" was looking to be a hotel maid and said her father was dentist and that she was a runaway from FL. Dental charts of "Princess" were compared with those of Emma Vaughn, a missing girl from Orlando, Florida, but there was no match.

Interesting. I wonder--are any of the fathers of the possible matches dentists? Of course, the girl could have lied.

I think that in Brenda Crowley's first Doe Network photo, her top left front tooth looks eerily similar to Princess Doe's in her skull photo on AMW. The location fits the pimp/ex-prostitute's story, too.

Kelly

This month marks the 25th anniversary of the death of the girl known as Blairstown Princess Doe. After all this time, she remains unidentified and the case remains unsolved.

This month marks the 25th anniversary of the death of the girl known as Blairstown Princess Doe. After all this time, she remains unidentified and the case remains unsolved.

July 15th marks the anniversary. There is a memorial service planned on Sunday at the cemetery where her body was discovered. All are welcome.

www.princessdoe.org/memorial.html for additional details

I think that in Brenda Crowley's first Doe Network photo, her top left front tooth looks eerily similar to Princess Doe's in her skull photo on AMW. The location fits the pimp/ex-prostitute's story, too.

Kelly

I have to agree with you. It's probably the best match on the list so far and even more so because of the location.

Is there a reason why it is taking so long to get all the possible matches checked? I know it does take a long time, but are all of them going to be/can actually be checked?

From DoeNetwork:

"Police believe Princess Doe was from the Long Island, N.Y. area, and was estranged from her family."

Originally, I had read that the girl was possibly from Florida. What is the evidence that she is now most likely from NY?

Also, Doe Network says that she may have worked at a hotel in Ocean City, Maryland, but the Princess Doe website says that the connection to Ocean City is not credible. Why? I assume that the Princess Doe site is more up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman