AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially I strongly believed in this scenario but given the time that has elapsed since Dulce's disappearance and the efforts of not only local LE but the FBI IMO I now believe either something is being withheld from the public or it was a stranger abduction.

The lack of any connection to family troubles by LE leads me to believe a stranger took Dulce. For one thing, IMO her mother is somewhat naive and it wouldn't take LE long to "break" her if she knew anything. I also doubt Dulce's grandparents would withhold information as they want her home and would share any and all of what they know or think with LE.

Also, it's not a stretch by any means to imagine a stranger stalking children in a large local park. A few threads back I mentioned that I read the journal of a convicted child murderer. It was a real eye opener. He detailed his "favorite hunting grounds" - parks - and his observation of children who were apart from parents or siblings. In some cases his "prey" got away when a parent showed up.

This felon moved from place to place and familiarized himself of places where children commonly gathered. And while he was cautious his need to find a victim was strong enough that he was willing to take chances in order to fulfill this need. In fact it was his downfall as he was finally caught when he became too brazen.

So, based on the statements of a captured child killer, LE's lack of a solid profile and no indication from Dulce's family of a known suspect I find it highly probable that we're looking at a stranger who may or may not be local and who may or may not be a transient.

Dulce's mother has no motive, Dulce's family have no motive. LE and the FBI have investigated the boyfriend and Dulce's father. What's left? IMO someone unknown to the family and maybe even the community.

Give me a reason why Dulce's mom and family would withhold information on someone with a grudge against them strong enough, so awful enough to harm a 5 year old then I'll reconsider a known abductor. MOO.

I also think that Dulce may have been abducted by a stranger. But I am concerned that after weeks of investigation, LE will not publicly show any semblance of support for Dulce's family, which would end rumors of them being involved in her disappearance.

Even if they can't rule them out, which is understandable, their silence and lack of participation and support in the family's media interviews and searches is not what I have seen most cases where the family is perceived as victims. Other than asking the public to refrain from rumors that waste their time, they have essentially distanced themselves from the family. We don't know what LE knows, but they better have darn good reason to justify their lack of support of this family. jmo

"More than six weeks after the disappearance of a 5-year-old Bridgeton girl Dulce Maria Alavez, her family will lead another search for the child this Sunday.

A search last Sunday was hampered by heavy rains. Even though the weather was challenging, more than 75 people still turned out to help, organizer Jackie Rodriguez said.

Participants in this Sunday’s search will meet at 9 a.m. near the spot where Dulce was reported missing. The day will include searches of areas not previously checked, including fields surrounding Bridgeton, and door-to-door distribution of fliers.

Rodriguez stressed that private properties will not be searched without prior permission from the owners."

Missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez’s family plans new search after rain hampered last effort

Yes, there was a discussion about it earlier and LE has also looked into local sex offenders. At least the ones they know of. Imo
Thank you, MsBetsy. Just wondering if any of them has piqued anyone’s interest? I really do wish there was a way we could tell them apart :(

It reminds me of the DeOrr Kunz case. Here we are, 4 years later and the little guy is still out there somewhere.

I think dulce was a stranger abduction. Perp picked the “perfect victim.” Immigrant community afraid to come out, language barriers, young uneducated mom, poor family that are mostly uneducated factory workers, no bio dad, a child of color that doesn’t always get the same media attention.

It’s sad and I don’t even think her body will ever be found.

If this is what turns out to be the case, did the abductor actually study the family long enough to know this is all true? Or he just stumbled upon what turned out to be “the perfect victim”?
I think dulce was a stranger abduction. Perp picked the “perfect victim.” Immigrant community afraid to come out, language barriers, young uneducated mom, poor family that are mostly uneducated factory workers, no bio dad, a child of color that doesn’t always get the same media attention.

This was posted on a Facebook group that I joined. I asked about this back on Oct. 21st and glad to see it’s been clarified to the public.

FYI:

As many of you are aware, each missing person case brings with it a unique set of challenges and factors.

There have been a number of “high-profile” cases involving missing children over the past several months. It’s always interesting to see how a community reacts when a child goes missing.

The recent case of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney highlighted a community that rallied together to find a missing little girl. Hundreds of citizens helped law enforcement and community leaders with daily searches, media interviews and press conferences.

Sadly, Cupcake was found deceased, but the spirit of Birmingham should be an example to other communities with missing children. It takes more than a handful of dedicated volunteers to keep the media and public interested in a case - even when the story involves an innocent child.

Much has been said about immigration status being a hindrance to possibly finding Dulce María Alavez and solving her case.

Missing Pieces Network contacted Police Chief Gaimari to inquire about the $52,000 reward in Dulce Maria’s case. Specifically, we questioned whether reward money would be paid to an undocumented individual who may have a tip that leads to the whereabouts of Dulce María.

We were told that a person’s immigration status would not be a factor in the payment of any reward monies and that an undocumented person is still eligible to receive a reward payment.

We realize it may be intimidating for some people to make a phone call to the police or tip line.

An easy way to ensure you stay anonymous is with the TIP411 text service. You simply text the word "Bridgeton" and your tip to 847411. Police will not know your identity, because no records are maintained by the mid-west company that operates TIP411 and NJ courts have no authority in other states.

We urge anyone with information on Dulce María’s whereabouts to do the right thing. Please, call or text any information you might have that can help find this innocent 5-year-old.

—More than a month after her disappearance, the family of Dulce Maria Alavez holds on to hope that she will still be found. At a press conference earlier this week, the family pleaded for the public to continue to help them search for the missing 5-year-old.

A third community search is planned for Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and will include door-to-door distribution of flyers with photos of Dulce and the sketch of the witness that police hope to speak with.

Search organizer, Jackie Rodriguez, stressed that the meeting place is Bridgeton City Park, but they will not be searching the park again. After check-in, they will break up into groups to search areas that have not yet been searched.

The forecast for Sunday is calling for rain, but the search and flyer distribution will go on as scheduled. If the weather becomes too bad, the search will stop early.

“We would never give up on you Dulce Maria, and we are asking you, the public, to not give up on her,” says Rodriguez.

—-Como muchos de ustedes saben, cada caso de persona desaparecida trae consigo un conjunto único de desafíos y factores.

Ha habido una serie de casos de "alto perfil" relacionados con niños desaparecidos en los últimos meses. Siempre es interesante ver cómo reacciona una comunidad cuando un niño desaparece.

El reciente caso de Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney destacó una comunidad que se unió para encontrar a una niña desaparecida. Cientos de ciudadanos ayudaron a la policía y a los líderes comunitarios con búsquedas diarias, entrevistas con los medios y conferencias de prensa.

Lamentablemente, Cupcake fue encontrado muerto, pero el espíritu de Birmingham debería ser un ejemplo para otras comunidades con niños desaparecidos. Se necesita más que un puñado de voluntarios dedicados para mantener a los medios y al público interesados en un caso, incluso cuando la historia involucra a un niño inocente.

Mucho se ha dicho acerca de que el estado migratorio es un obstáculo para posiblemente encontrar a Dulce María Alavez y resolver su caso.

Missing Pieces Network contactó al jefe de policía Gaimari para preguntar sobre la recompensa de $ 52,000 en el caso de Dulce Maria. Específicamente, cuestionamos si el dinero de la recompensa se pagaría a una persona indocumentada que podría tener una propina que conduzca al paradero de Dulce María.

Nos dijeron que el estado migratorio de una persona no sería un factor en el pago de ningún dinero de recompensa y que una persona indocumentada todavía es elegible para recibir un pago de recompensa.

Nos damos cuenta de que puede ser intimidante para algunas personas hacer una llamada telefónica a la policía o a la línea telefónica.

Una manera fácil de asegurarse de permanecer en el anonimato es con el servicio de texto TIP411. Simplemente envíe un mensaje de texto con la palabra "Bridgeton" y su propina al 847411. La policía no sabrá su identidad, porque la compañía del medio oeste que opera TIP411 y los tribunales de NJ no tienen autoridad en otros estados.

Instamos a cualquier persona con información sobre el paradero de Dulce María a hacer lo correcto. Por favor, llame o envíe un mensaje de texto con cualquier información que pueda tener para ayudar a encontrar a este inocente niño de 5 años.

—Más de un mes después de su desaparición, la familia de Dulce María Alavez espera que aún la encuentren. En una conferencia de prensa a principios de esta semana, la familia suplicó al público que continuara ayudándoles a buscar al niño desaparecido de 5 años.

Se planea una tercera búsqueda comunitaria para el domingo a las 9:00 a.m. e incluirá la distribución puerta a puerta de volantes con fotos de Dulce y el boceto del testigo con el que la policía espera hablar.

El organizador de búsqueda, Jackie Rodríguez, hizo hincapié en que el lugar de reunión es Bridgeton City Park, pero no volverán a buscar en el parque. Después del check-in, se dividirán en grupos para buscar áreas que aún no se han buscado.

El pronóstico para el domingo es lluvia, pero la búsqueda y distribución de volantes continuará según lo programado. Si el clima es demasiado malo, la búsqueda se detendrá temprano.

"Nunca renunciaríamos a ti, Dulce María, y te pedimos a ti, el público, que no te rindas con ella", dice Rodríguez.

#FindDulceMaria #DulceMariaAlavez #AmberAlert #Bridgeton

Missing Pieces Network

I don't think any of the links are allowed here but if you Google westley allan dodd journal you'll be able to find them. It's worth reading.

And to be clear I'm *not* insinuating that the man who took Dulce is a serial killer but rather I found Dodd's inner thoughts about abducting children lent insight into the mind of a child predator. It's amazing how much time some of these pedophiles invest in stalking and fantasizing.

If Dulce was abducted by a stranger (or someone who had brief contact with the family or community) then my fear is he will do it again. And unless he's very young I'd bet dollars to donuts he's molested before. All MOO.

That is the stuff of nightmares. Don't think I am going to sleep well for awhile. And to think that if he would have done time for all the other crimes, those 3 boys could be alive! I can't believe he was able to dodge jail time for ALL those charges.

It was interesting to read how he picked his victims. Sick, but interesting. Why did one particular type of boy stand out more to him than others? I am wondering if Dulce was picked out by someone? I feel like the perp is someone that she has met before, maybe not often but enough for her to recognize him. JMO.

I just keep thinking of Jayme and it gives me hope. Jayme's case was one that stumped me and from the start I thought that the only way this could have happened is if she set it up herself. When the details of her case came out after she freed herself, I was shocked, and sorry for thinking she had something to do with it. Anyways, she was abducted by a stranger and she is still alive. I know that there is an age difference between Jayme and Dulce but kids are really resilient. I just keep hoping that whoever took her will get scared and drop her off somewhere or that they will be arrogant and take her out somewhere that others will see her. I just can't think that she is dead yet.

Is it too late to get people to help search? 6 weeks is a long time with no updates from police.

Without professional search teams armed with real data, I think it might be too late for community searches to come up with anything. On the other hand, if searching helps them keep hope alive then I don’t think it can hurt. IMO more of an effort should be made making sure her flyers are seen by all of the residents in Cumberland County. They need flyers in Spanish.

Is it just family and friends organizing searches or are LE involved alongside them? Or, are LE doing their own searches? And if they are, are the family included?

Is it just family and friends organizing searches or are LE involved alongside them? Or, are LE doing their own searches? And if they are, are the family included?
Apparently the family is not even in touch with LE at the current time.

Dulce Maria Alavez's family is not giving up hope, plans new search for missing New Jersey 5-year-old

During the news conference on Wednesday, the family spokesperson also thanked local law enforcement for their efforts but said the family has not heard from investigators in a few weeks.

"They're not blaming the police, they're just upset there are no answers for them," she said.

:( There are other cases here that have received soooo much more attention. Not just from LE, but the media, community, etc. This really really breaks my heart. This lil cutie is STILL missing & nothing.....:(

If this is what turns out to be the case, did the abductor actually study the family long enough to know this is all true? Or he just stumbled upon what turned out to be “the perfect victim”?

I think if this was a stranger abduction the perp likely watched the playground in the days/weeks prior and honed in on Dulce.

He could have observed the families that came and went at that park, assessed what he thought was their economic/academic/financial/language profile and chosen Dulce for a variety of those reasons. So I would agree with JerzeyGirl that Dulce could have been seen as a “perfect victim” in terms of hoping he’d get away with it easier.

But if it were a stranger I think he definitely watched her prior. Abduction happened too fast IMO.

MOO.

I think if this was a stranger abduction the perp likely watched the playground in the days/weeks prior and honed in on Dulce.

He could have observed the families that came and went at that park, assessed what he thought was their economic/academic/financial/language profile and chosen Dulce for a variety of those reasons. So I would agree with JerzeyGirl that Dulce could have been seen as a “perfect victim” in terms of hoping he’d get away with it easier.

But if it were a stranger I think he definitely watched her prior. Abduction happened too fast IMO.

MOO.

I agree.

I think it was a local that knows the area. Or at least someone who is in the area often enough that he is familiar with the area. That's how he got out of there so fast and without being on any surveillance cameras. I think he "knew" Dulce but Dulce and her family probably don't know him.

I have no clue how many times little Dulce and her family have been to this park,perhaps the person who took her is a total stranger but it is also possible maybe Dulce has seen him/her before at the park or maybe he/she has kids they have taken there before? If it was a person standing behind or beside those buildings i think it would be easy to get a child to come to you with the offer of candy/toy or asking help to find something not all kids would run away some like to help adults.Maybe she did not have time to scream for help if she was threatened or her mouth was covered. I think pedophiles and people who do things like this don't necessarily have a child in mind but have places like parks/schools/remote trails in mind just hoping for a chance to find a victim. all this is just MOO and me rambling thinking about this beautiful young girl..praying they find her soon..imo

Dulce's missing ice cream and spoon is notable. Maybe the perp took it from her and said she could have it back if she followed him. It could have been done in a playful, non-threatening way. When he reaches the buildings, he turns and waves at her.... "Come and get it" and she runs to him. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste