NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bridgeton NJ. And Cumberland County as a whole are side-eying Noema not out of racism. Or teen pregnancy (A girl gave BIRTH to her 2nd child during our classes after Graduation trip, so spare me, damn near everyone is a teen parent).

We JUST had an instance of this a couple of months before, young mom had 2 kids, older “gets kidnapped”, we rally and search tirelessly for 12 hrs, well she had killed him the entire time.
It’s out of character for people to take random kids around here. Custodial interferences happen. But this, this is strange and it’s been months.

There’s not a code of silence for fear of ICE. It. Would. Have. Leaked. To. Social. Media. There are no secrets. We know who’s here illegally lol. We have a large agricultural business.

There was a guy that I watched get slandered and dragged for weird behavior like a month ago on social media and for women & moms to avoid him. Mob/Hood mentality spiraled.

I personally have no idea either way on Dulce’s disappearance but I’m not feeling the vilifying for us not counting out Noema. To get answers we have to keep the heat everywhere.

I think from the video, DMA does seem attached to her brother and that she would not easily leave him and that even seeing his ice cream knocked to the ground would have alarmed her. No one wants to believe that an abductor could have completely prevented her from screaming even once - grabbed her so effectively and efficiently that she had no chance at all. So then one thinks that maybe her abductor was not a complete stranger, and then one thinks that maybe the family is somehow aquainted with him... or maybe it was just a horrible stranger abduction- but we do not want to believe that that can happen in daylight, right near a school, with kids playing basketball and Mom in a car, in eye and ear shot, not that far away. IMO.

I can ask some of the guys in-depth.

But just for some imagery of us, we are real serious about the young ones out here. Kids are kids and most people “in the streets” have some and they love love LOVE them, daddy may deal drugs, be in & out of jail and not with mom but come the start of the school year, I have to stay off Facebook because these kids are dressed more expensive than my whole closet lol. They have hosts of “aunts” “uncles” and “cousins”, the kids are truly kept out of the parents nonsense, and it’s generally a pretty trustworthy “it takes a village” community.

That’s what is holding this case up. It’s so ridiculously unusual. Everyone looks out for the kids.

In my opinion, the local PD isn’t getting an abundance of tips because WE LITERALLY DONT KNOW.

This is a gossipy area, our 3 cities basically blend to form one, so fingers would be pointed, someone would have made a Facebook post airing them out, some type of whispers would be had.

So, I’m gonna narrow down my theories.
1. Complete stranger from out of the 3 towns.
2. Mom/family indirectly
3. A juvenile

Anything specific you guys want to, I guess, have me ask a few people about?

maybe some one who travels back and forth a lot-driver or maybe a really seasonal worker who is gone for months. anybody leave in late September/October? that is kind of the end of a lot of farm work until spring, IMO.

Except for the weird notes, everything is quiet again. Even on SM. Does JR have anything new? Has the baby been born? This has gone on too long. This case is the most hush hush one I’ve ever followed. I really thought, early on, that she would have been found within the first few days. Instead, it’s just going away and the elephant in the room is seemingly ignored.
:(

Were there any searches going on by police around the time frames the notes where found? Is this someone that is paying close attention to the case and is now noticing police are coming close and now they are attempting to throw them off and waste time?
Is this a current list of locations searched thus far? And why those locations have been searched?

Have these letters been proven a hoax?
Quoting my own post: This really scares me...whoever wrote those letters reminds me of lil April Tinsley’s killer, John Miller. He was caught by DNA. But his mentality in his messages sound similar to the way these letters in Dulce’s case are written:(:(:(

JR, who has been acting as a spokeswoman for Dulce’s family, reported Wednesday afternoon that she received a letter postmarked Cleveland, Ohio, that contained seven slips of paper filled with scribbled phrases - but nothing specific about Dulce.

She could make out words in the barely legible writing, including “Alaska,” “Mexico,” “border,” “1776” and “civil war.” Other words include “New England town” and “kids homes orphanage.”

Rodriguez turned the item over to police for investigation.

While he hadn’t seen that letter yet, Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said Wednesday afternoon that investigators believe this is likely related to the letters received in Ohio.

These letters are bizarre and a little creepy. I only hope they may somehow lead to finding sweet Dulce.

I hesitate to say this, because I do not like being suspicious without anything to back it up..... but I also hope this isn't some type of cruel joke, or someone close to the case sending the letters to keep the investigation in the spotlight. I so want them to be a clue to locating this sweet little one.

Police are investigating strange letters possibly connected to the Amber Alert case now that efforts in the six-month probe for missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez have expanded.

A spokeswoman for the family, Jackie Rodriguez, told Patch she's been getting letters that could be connected to the police's recent search for information in Ohio.

Rodriguez said she's made out words like "Mexico," "border," "1776" and "civil war" in the letters, and she's given the letters to police.

Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari confirmed to NJ Advance Media that there could be a connection and police are investigating.

"It's crazy," Rodriguez told Patch. "I knew right away it was related to Dulce as soon as i saw it."

"At first I got a panic attack and ended up at the hospital for two days, and I've been nervous since then," she said. "So the best thing for now is stepping away from the case because my kids' lives come first. So sad that people have pushed things way out of proportion."

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, meanwhile, has sent out coupon booklets nationwide containing a "Have You Seen Me?" feature, and the child currently featured is Dulce, according to NJ Advance Media.

Letters Appear: Amber Alert Probe Expands For 5-Year-Old NJ Girl
Eta:
Valley police investigate tips on missing 5-year-old

Last edited:
  • On Feb. 3, the FBI provided an update, saying it remains involved in the Bridgeton area investigation and will stay involved, Special Agent in Charge Gregory W. Ehrie told Patch. "We will not stop looking for that child until there is a resolution," he said.
  • Rodriguez, however, began to express dismay about the public's declining interest in the probe, saying local residents are still conducting searches, but morale has been weighed down by a lack of leads and declining interest.
  • She's also not pleased that Phil McGraw, host of the "Dr. Phil" TV program who interviewed the family for a November show, hasn't really followed through on his promises to help find the possible kidnappers, she said. Efforts to contact a representative of his show were not immediately successful.
  • On Feb. 8, police acknowledged that they've taken a surprising approach in the nearly five-month Amber Alert search for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez: They've followed psychic tips, even as they warned against relying too heavily on that questionable form of investigation.
  • Gaimari said investigators have followed up on several of the "tips" provided by psychics through personal contact or social media only when the information may have some "slight possible connection."
  • In March, the Office of Attorney General said it believes that fear of prosecution is preventing people from coming forward to help. "I know it is," said Grewal, who has been under fire recently for so-called "sanctuary" policies that protect immigrants from prosecution or deportation.
  • Grewal made the statements as the Trump administration reportedly planned to send agents to New Jersey and elsewhere as part of an ICE crackdown.
  • In early March, law enforcement officers in Austintown, Ohio conducted a search of an area based on a tip they received, Gaimari said.
  • Gaimari said investigators from the Bridgeton Police Department, the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office, the New Jersey State Police and the FBI continue to follow all substantive leads and tips that are provided.
  • They continue to seek any new information from the public that could assist in the investigation. However, the Bridgeton department also has received erroneous information from less-than-credible sources during the course of this investigation that has resulted in manpower being re-directed, he said.
  • Letters Appear: Amber Alert Probe Expands For 5-Year-Old NJ Girl

The letters are worrisome, especially because whatever the message is supposed to be is unclear and the topics are all over the place. It could be a harmless but unbalanced person who is fixated on the case, but I also wonder if someone who is involved in Dulce's disappearance is trying to misdirect, and also stoke fear in JR – or if it's someone (or multiple someones) who took unhealthy interest in the case and decided these people were easy targets for a harassment/pranking campaign.

If I were JR I'd be uneasy and having panic attacks too. I am not a fan of her self-insertion into the case, but I think despite some clumsy moves and off-putting statements she means well and cares about the Alavez Perez family. I hope she is receiving reliable emotional support and guidance in staying safe/protecting her family from somewhere, as she is a private citizen who has voluntarily taken on a public role that it seems no one else wants.

Likewise I hope the Alavez Perez family also has some outside support/police protection, especially as the presence of other small children in the home has been widely reported, and whoever is responsible for Dulce's disappearance and/or these unnerving letters likely knows this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back