NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is different, is that the children of the parents you are referring to (I imagine?) didnt initially report to police/the news that they were doing one thing at the time, while they were actually doing another. If one's story changes or different details emerge later, it gets my attention.

Similar to if the parents you were referencing earlier who were on their phones would first claim to police that they had been helping another child tie their shoes, then later they reveal that they were actually on the phone. It would get my attention and I would wonder why. A small detail perhaps, as the parent is obviously distracted either way, but still a change in details regardless.

Additionally, if those hypothetical parents were playing on new phones they had just purchased but did not need while they were expecting another child they were not financially prepared for, had not secured employment to provide for and their "family spokesperson" was reaching out to the public for baby necessities that they were in need of but did not have, I would also wonder why or how they had money to waste on that new phone; it would, in my opinion only, say a bit about their financial priorities and where their children land within their priorities in general.

The detail about the lottery scratch offs was not mentioned until later. Is it significant? Who knows? But it's a change in what was happening just before Dulce disappeared that caught my attention nonetheless. Could just be that she was embarrassed to admit she blew the little money she had on those tickets and that she was scratching them off at the time her daughter disappeared instead of watching her two kids because she feels guilty that something terrible happened on her watch. Just because I make note of changes in stories or how ones actions are irresponsible doesnt mean I think they are guilty of harming/disappearing their daughter. I do wonder though if there are perhaps OTHER details that may or may not be helpful to police that were either changed or left out due to feeling ashamed or guilty.
I’ve made no reference to Noema’s socioeconomic status or how that impacts the appropriateness of purchasing things ranging from cell phones to lottery tickets. I have no judgements of her- or anyone- in that regard. So I have no idea what your point is.

Bridgeton community holding out hope for missing 5-year-old girl

“I still have hope that she’ll be found alive,” said Jackie Rodriguez, a former family spokesperson and co-organizer of Sunday’s event.

Absent from the one-year remembrance was Dulce’s mother, Noema Alavez Perez. Rodriguez, who said she was asked in March to cease publicly speaking for the family after questioning Perez’s level of concern, defended the missing girl’s mother Sunday but also encouraged more support from the family.

“She’s a shy person,” Rodriguez said of Perez, but later added, “She shouldn’t be hiding. You should do whatever you need to do for your child.”

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. This lady only ever adds insult to injury AND she relishes being in the spotlight. JMO. :confused:

They also had a family insider that whenever I pointed, sneakily to who I thought did this but disappear. I still think that person is guilty. The mom and community know it. But the insider kept throwing me off track.
BUT I will say that someone at Websleuths saw where I was going and why and kept moving my post to the next thread.
Intriguing. I must have missed those posts. Are you referring to “the jerk who was arrested luring girls to his car”?

Some continue to judge Dulce's mother. She was obviously a victim when she had Dulce and was still a teenager during her other pregnancies. I think life has been incredibly hard and traumatic for her.
We are here in the hopes Dulce will be found and the person or people who took her will be prosecuted. Because until then, they remain a danger. They should be the focus of the anger.

I’ve made no reference to Noema’s socioeconomic status or how that impacts the appropriateness of purchasing things ranging from cell phones to lottery tickets. I have no judgements of her- or anyone- in that regard. So I have no idea what your point is.

You asked how her situation was different than (hypothetical) parents busy on their phones. I pointed out that it wouldn't be very different IF the parents who were on their phones said they were doing some other activity but then later revealed that they were actually on their phone.

You asked how her situation was different than (hypothetical) parents busy on their phones. I pointed out that it wouldn't be very different IF the parents who were on their phones said they were doing some other activity but then later revealed that they were actually on their phone.
Perhaps. But I’ve never seen the actual police report. I don’t know what Noema told LE. I take video reports with a grain of salt because I can’t tell- and reporters don’t disclose- what’s been edited. If Noema’s story changed, I’d predict more due to fear of her family’s criticism than anything else.

ADMIN NOTE:

A post has been removed whereby a poster has insinuated that Moderators have favored their post by carrying it forward to successive threads. This is absolutely untrue and if a post got carried forward it is simply because when we close a thread, we carry over any posts that were made after we announced that the thread would be closing.

Mods and Admins do NOT show favoritism to specific posters or to specific opinion posts. PERIOD.

Hopefully the city has fenced in the children’s playground separating it from the maintenance building and the back road entrance from the park after Dulce went missing.

Something we need to be aware of in our communities. Make sure to advocate for playground equipment that is wide open from all sides. Jmo

@TrangDoCBS3

Love this shot my coworker Ed Specht captured at the candlelight vigil for Dulce Maria Alavez this afternoon @ Bridgeton City Park. Sept. 16 marks 1 year since the then 5y/o vanished without a trace There is a $75,000 reward for info leading to Dulce. Text “Bridgeton” to “TIP411”

Attachments

• BEF69A54-5F8E-477B-B3AC-6FEEC54EE143.jpeg
    BEF69A54-5F8E-477B-B3AC-6FEEC54EE143.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 26
I just think that it happened so fast that no one actually knew what happened except for the little brother and then Norma called the family to bring the dog instead of calling LE. By then people on the basketball court was giving their opinion and Norma was going by what they were saying even though they probably didn’t see it happen. The one good lead they had was the van leaving from the back entrance at the exact moment Dulse went missing which would be coming from the maintenance road behind the playground where the brother said Dulce went. That was declared clear for whatever reason?
You could very well be right.
The inconsistent statements and the clear distancing of the family from the bio-mom has me taking pause.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I'm under the impression that Dulce's mother did not, in fact, lie about what she was doing. Unless my memory is betraying me, what I remember is that the story was always "I was in the car with my little sister, she was doing her homework and I was scratching off lottery tickets", it was never one OR the other. Just because she was scratching off lottery tickets, it doesn't mean she wasn't helping her sister with homework at the same time.
I have no reason to believe her story changed and I'm honestly really surprised by your posts.

Where is Dulce Alavez? Investigators still pursuing 'solid leads' as anniversary approaches in case of missing N.J. girl

BRIDGETON, New Jersey -- As darkness started to set in on the afternoon of September 16, 2019, the playground at the sprawling Bridgeton City Park - roughly 1,000 acres of land - located in rural Cumberland County, New Jersey, may have provided the perfect cover for one of the area's most notorious unsolved crimes. It all started when a young girl, Dulce Maria Alavez, then 5, was playing with her younger brother.

"I can't find my daughter," Noema Alavez-Perez told the 911 dispatcher while appearing to hold back tears. "We were there at the park and people say that somebody... probably somebody took her."

Around 4 p.m., an hour before she called police, Alavez-Perez - 19 years old at the time - let her daughter, Dulce, and son, Manny - then 3 - run off to play on the swings at the playground. Alavez-Perez stayed inside her vehicle, scratching lottery tickets, while her 8-year-old sister Camila did homework.

FBI special agent Daniel Garrabrant, who has been in law enforcement for more than 20 years, says very few people had their eyes trained on Dulce or her abductor before she vanished. But with school getting out more than an hour earlier, it's highly likely that many people were walking around the park while the predator was waiting in the wings.

Where is Dulce Alavez? Investigators still pursuing 'solid leads' as anniversary approaches in case of missing N.J. girl

BRIDGETON, New Jersey -- As darkness started to set in on the afternoon of September 16, 2019, the playground at the sprawling Bridgeton City Park - roughly 1,000 acres of land - located in rural Cumberland County, New Jersey, may have provided the perfect cover for one of the area's most notorious unsolved crimes. It all started when a young girl, Dulce Maria Alavez, then 5, was playing with her younger brother.

"I can't find my daughter," Noema Alavez-Perez told the 911 dispatcher while appearing to hold back tears. "We were there at the park and people say that somebody... probably somebody took her."

Around 4 p.m., an hour before she called police, Alavez-Perez - 19 years old at the time - let her daughter, Dulce, and son, Manny - then 3 - run off to play on the swings at the playground. Alavez-Perez stayed inside her vehicle, scratching lottery tickets, while her 8-year-old sister Camila did homework.

FBI special agent Daniel Garrabrant, who has been in law enforcement for more than 20 years, says very few people had their eyes trained on Dulce or her abductor before she vanished. But with school getting out more than an hour earlier, it's highly likely that many people were walking around the park while the predator was waiting in the wings.
Bolded by me. So, my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. I was under the impression this was the "story" all along. The 8-year-old was doing her homework, and Noema was scratching lottery tickets.
Thank you so much for posting this!

The original story released by the Bridgeton Police Department simply said Noema remained in the car with her sibling. Noema said during a Q & A that she was helping her sister with homework. A few weeks later Noema said she was also scratching off lottery tickets. IMO it's not a big deal but we should be aware that msm reports a year later may not agree completely with early reports.

Original press release which can be found in the media thread:

Officers were advised by the child's mother, Noema Alavez, that the child was playing on swings with her younger 3-year-old brother approximately 30 yards away while she remained in her vehicle with an 8-year-old relative.

The mother reported that she observed the 3-year-old returning to her vehicle without the missing child and was unable to locate her daughter.

During an interview with msm on September 18 Noema said:

What Alavez Perez has said is that, on Monday, after buying ice cream for her 8-year-old sister, her 3-year-old son, Manuel, and for Dulce, she drove to the park.

While Alavez Perez spoke with her sister about the little girl’s homework in the parking lot, Dulce and Manuel ran toward the swings on the playground about 30 yards away. They were out of sight for less than three minutes when Manuel ran back, crying and pointing to a spot near park buildings, she said.

“I thought she was playing hide-and-seek,” Alavez Perez said.

Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

Somewhere around October 3, 2019 Noema mentioned the lottery tickets and clarified that she had gone looking for the kids. Earlier reports said the little boy came running back crying.

She answered some questions about that day, saying she stayed in the car while Dulce María and her brother, 3, ran to the swings because she was scratching a lottery ticket and helping her sister get her homework out. A play set on the playground was visible from the car, she said, but the swing set was hidden by a small hill.

When she walked over toward the swings, she found only the boy, crying, she said. Ice cream he had been eating was on the ground. Previously, Alavez Pérez had told NBC10 that Dulce María also had ice cream with her as she went to the swings -- and that investigators haven't even been able to find the 5-year-old's ice cream cup or spoon.
‘I Can't Find My Daughter': 911 Call Reveals Moments After 5-Year-old Dulce María Alavez Went Missing

The original story released by the Bridgeton Police Department simply said Noema remained in the car with her sibling. Noema said during a Q & A that she was helping her sister with homework. A few weeks later Noema said she was also scratching off lottery tickets. IMO it's not a big deal but we should be aware that msm reports a year later may not agree completely with early reports.

Original press release which can be found in the media thread:

Officers were advised by the child's mother, Noema Alavez, that the child was playing on swings with her younger 3-year-old brother approximately 30 yards away while she remained in her vehicle with an 8-year-old relative.

The mother reported that she observed the 3-year-old returning to her vehicle without the missing child and was unable to locate her daughter.

During an interview with msm on September 18 Noema said:

What Alavez Perez has said is that, on Monday, after buying ice cream for her 8-year-old sister, her 3-year-old son, Manuel, and for Dulce, she drove to the park.

While Alavez Perez spoke with her sister about the little girl’s homework in the parking lot, Dulce and Manuel ran toward the swings on the playground about 30 yards away. They were out of sight for less than three minutes when Manuel ran back, crying and pointing to a spot near park buildings, she said.

“I thought she was playing hide-and-seek,” Alavez Perez said.

Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

Somewhere around October 3, 2019 Noema mentioned the lottery tickets and clarified that she had gone looking for the kids. Earlier reports said the little boy came running back crying.

She answered some questions about that day, saying she stayed in the car while Dulce María and her brother, 3, ran to the swings because she was scratching a lottery ticket and helping her sister get her homework out. A play set on the playground was visible from the car, she said, but the swing set was hidden by a small hill.

When she walked over toward the swings, she found only the boy, crying, she said. Ice cream he had been eating was on the ground. Previously, Alavez Pérez had told NBC10 that Dulce María also had ice cream with her as she went to the swings -- and that investigators haven't even been able to find the 5-year-old's ice cream cup or spoon.
‘I Can't Find My Daughter': 911 Call Reveals Moments After 5-Year-old Dulce María Alavez Went Missing
Thank you!

upload_2020-9-16_9-9-26.png...
Dulce’s disappearance has taken law enforcement agencies on a long and winding investigation from this former industrial city to a Spanish-speaking psychic to Sinaloa, Mexico and to a blue-collar Rust Belt town in Ohio, where three mysterious notes mentioning Dulce arrived just before the coronavirus swept across the nation.

The Bridgeton girl’s image has been featured in stories from national media outlets and plastered on billboards, including one currently in New York’s Times Square. Her mom, Noema Alavez Perez, even did a televised interview with Dr. Phil.

The family is willing to do whatever it takes to keep Dulce’s story alive, even if that means welcoming three strangers — two reporters and a photographer — into its cozy home in Bridgeton recently in the midst of a pandemic.

Police have followed hundreds of leads to no avail, still operating under the presumption that Dulce was abducted and is still alive. Authorities released a sketch of a person of interest who was in the park that day — a Hispanic man wearing a baseball cap with a slender face and pimples on his chin — but he, too, has proven elusive.
Perhaps the most dramatic tip came from a psychic on YouTube.

The video message was as shocking as it was graphic: Dulce’s body is buried in a shallow grave behind her elementary school, the psychic proclaimed in January.

The woman — with long, jet-black hair, purple eye shadow and a photo of Dulce beside a doll of an angel —paints a horrific picture of what allegedly happened. The contents are too disturbing to detail.

Police, wanting to leave no stone unturned, descended on the school. The psychic turned out to be wrong, but generated an attention-grabbing headline.

“New Jersey cops admit using psychics in search of missing Dulce Maria Alavez,” read the New York Post headline.
Snips from:
She disappeared in a N.J. playground one year ago. The desperate search for Dulce Maria Alavez continues.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back