NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This news story is most likely off topic and seems most likely not related to Dulce or the recent missing man from Glassboro. The story has been updated to say it is a years old missing persons case.

While officials have not revealed the identity of the missing person, a source told NJ Advance Media the case is several years old and has remained an active investigation.
Cops remain at ‘active crime scene’ investigating missing person case for 2nd day

Hope this provides some answers and peace for a family.
My wishes for Dulce's family and the missing man I noted earlier as well.

Deep diving in the web and I found a case with some hope.

Janet Carina Munoz.
Non Familial abduction in 1993 at 12 y.o.
Found SAFE in Mexico in 2011.
Couldn’t really find any details on this but I was random clicking through The Charley Project’s resolved cases.

I guess this was completely off topic but besides the big name Elizabeth Smart-like cases, apparently there are more with just as much success.

Chief Michael Gaimari said in a statement, "Law enforcement understands that the lack of information on the whereabouts of Dulce or the definite circumstances surrounding her disappearance causes apprehension in the community and among those close to her and the family, but we have to remain focused on the task at hand and rely on a factual-based investigation to attain an eventual conclusion."
Police warn against false leads amid search for missing Bridgeton girl

So this guy who participated in the search last weekend is trying to raise money to bring the psychic to Bridgeton.
I’m not clear on what his relationship is (if any) to the family. JR mentioned she is not affiliated with his go fund me- (I haven’t been able to find actual go fund me to get more details). I did see him post online asking people to donate $10 - to Grandma Norma to cover the airfare hotel and food for the psychic- not sure where she would be flying in from? He even listed Norma cell number. He is also planning a police protest - not sure why/when.
JR does not agree with protest and will not participate. This guy lives stream the video of last weekend search - JR does not agree with this - God forbid they found remains it’s not something that should be broadcast live.
I really can’t believe I am agreeing with something JR said for once. I did watch a few minutes of his video and there does appear to be quite a large turnout which is a good thing.
Believe search is still on for this weekend.

So this guy who participated in the search last weekend is trying to raise money to bring the psychic to Bridgeton.
I’m not clear on what his relationship is (if any) to the family. JR mentioned she is not affiliated with his go fund me- (I haven’t been able to find actual go fund me to get more details). I did see him post online asking people to donate $10 - to Grandma Norma to cover the airfare hotel and food for the psychic- not sure where she would be flying in from? He even listed Norma cell number. He is also planning a police protest - not sure why/when.
JR does not agree with protest and will not participate. This guy lives stream the video of last weekend search - JR does not agree with this - God forbid they found remains it’s not something that should be broadcast live.
I really can’t believe I am agreeing with something JR said for once. I did watch a few minutes of his video and there does appear to be quite a large turnout which is a good thing.
Believe search is still on for this weekend.

I agree with JR on this one too. Even if she's just annoyed that other people are now trying to horn in on her little self-promotion project, I think her read on this is accurate.

Turning this case into a circus is not going to find Dulce. It just makes the judgment of those who are going along with it look questionable.

I understand that Dulce's family is desperate, exhausted, and probably stretched to their limits in many ways at this point. But unless this guy is also family, they are going along while he tries to get his 15 minutes of fame by exploiting the tragedy of their missing little girl. Better that they urge him to contact the police and find out how to work to advance the investigation, rather than making adversarial noise and livestreaming material that LE likely does not want made broadly available to those not participating in the search.

As for the psychic, I'm 99% sure she's just grifting. It's disgusting.

Anything new? I searched the usual MSM but found nothing about the planned search last wknd. Has Noema given birth yet?

I read on social media that last wknd search was cxld since LE had already searched the area. Someone also commented on Tuesday that Noema hadn’t yet given birth- not sure if either is accurate info..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9
Back