AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Custody is a very serious issue and can contribute to desperate acts by both parties.

The claim that father wanted custody suggests there could be other possibilities rather than a stranger abduction.
It would be very hard for father to get custody legally unless he has some sort of legal status in the US (which, granted, we don't really know about).

The claim that father wanted custody suggests there could be other possibilities rather than a stranger abduction.
It would be very hard for father to get custody legally unless he has some sort of legal status in the US (which, granted, we don't really know about).
Well, my question still is. Do dulce and the boy have the same father ? If so, the father woulda took the two of them , no ?

<modsnip - stating opinion as fact without disclaimer>

<modsnip - racial generalization>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's assuming he has any legal right to be in US, I presume. How would he file for visitation if he doesn't have a legal right to be in US?
Does he have $ ? Hard to go to us if he has no money

I am thinking that it may take a miracle for this baby girl to be found.
Dead, or alive.
Statistics say killed.
Finding this perpetrator is all important.
Statistics also say, he will do this again.
I hope I'm wrong.
There are fields in that area ??!!

Translated:

Break the silence Dulce María's mother
Anyone who has information related to the case can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).

Noema Alavez Pérez, 19, told TELEMUNDO 62 off camera that the girl's brother confessed to both her and the authorities that she had seen a stranger gesturing for the child to approach.

[...]

The woman leaves her house daily to hand out flyers to find her daughter's whereabouts. Both her relatives and she urged that everyone who has additional information contact the authorities.

Rompe el silencio la madre de Dulce María

A vacuum of information always leads to speculation. If you manage the speculation in a productive way (time lines, post-it notes with string, white boards, etc), it leads to an organized search for clues. It's been like this for over 50 years that I have been doing this. Looks to me that due to the extreme nature of the case, the media attention and multiple agencies, someone is jumping the gun with what is released to the media, then has to retract it. I have seen all manner of family, friend and stranger abductions. Appears that LE is still not sure which it is, or is working in the background to figure it out and keeping a lid on it is proving difficult. Stranger abductions are the most difficult, followed by hired abductors from extended family/relatives. Not saying it is either, just that those potentials exist. What I find curious is that the nations leading footprint trackers are in NJ, and as far as I can tell, none of them were called in to look at the crime scene before a million people tromped all over the evidence. Opportunity lost. Happens more often then not sad to say. As occurred in the Jacob Wetterling case, the foot prints and tire prints told the entire story.

One note I will make, in internet chat rooms such as this, it is easy to misconstrue a persons comments as some folks do not translate well from thought to text. Be understanding to each other and work together. Share ideas. If possible, put boots on the ground to look the area over. Take pictures to help others understand the topography. The timeline is excellent! Now start digging into the details. Why is the report of an actor waving Dulce over just now surfacing? Was the boy not interviewed by a professional?

I really think LE should start searching peoples land because I have a feeling the person who took her is local to the area.

While a great idea, it can be problematic. For some reason I could never fathom, some land and home owners do not cooperate, and you just can't walk on someones property without permission or a warrant. It's a fundamental right for you to restrict who comes on your property, but in situations like this, it's maddening. SAR has it's hands tied as much as LE does in this respect.

Re: Dulce responding to someone waving the kids over: She wouldn't need to know the person. There would be no reason for her to feel unsafe or scared on a familiar playground.

While her mom says she is shy, family is also saying she was the noisy one, and in the video from the store, she's absolutely cutting loose, having fun. Maybe she set her ice cream down & he picked it up? Or he just looked friendly?

She's so innocent at 5. She doesn't really grasp how dangerous the world can be, even if she's been warned about safety and strangers and all of that. And most of the time a person waving in the park would just be ...waving.

In a lot of missing persons cases I've followed here, LE will often make a plea to landowners and residential homeowners to check their land/yards and all outbuildings/sheds, etc. This, to my knowledge, hasn't been requested.

Re: Dulce responding to someone waving the kids over: She wouldn't need to know the person. There would be no reason for her to feel unsafe or scared on a familiar playground.

While her mom says she is shy, family is also saying she was the noisy one, and in the video from the store, she's absolutely cutting loose, having fun. Maybe she set her ice cream down & he picked it up? Or he just looked friendly?

She's so innocent at 5. She doesn't really grasp how dangerous the world can be, even if she's been warned about safety and strangers and all of that. And most of the time a person waving in the park would just be ...waving.
She didn't look shy at all to me in the video of the store. Shy child would be staying close to mama. She looks to be quite outgoing. Regarding the guy waving, it presumably comes from a 3 year old. If the guy does exist, I agree, she didn't need to have known him at all. They have done studies, and it's quite easy to lure most children even if parents talked to them about stranger-danger.

In a lot of missing persons cases I've followed here, LE will often make a plea to landowners and residential homeowners to check their land/yards and all outbuildings/sheds, etc. This, to my knowledge, hasn't been requested.
Yea, but sounds like we have LE quite inexperienced with child abduction. It's a small town and apparently "things like this" don't happen there often (or at all) until now.

I’m glad you asked the question because it is as clear as mud for me!
The only thing that has changed is that the SUV was found not to be connected. It never was believed to be, a news source printed that it was without having the facts or verification by LE. It was the opinion of the reporter.
Everything else is the same, including the descriptions of the van, the man, and the belief that Dulce was lured away and abducted. Imo

The only thing that has changed is that the SUV was found not to be connected. It never was believed to be, a news source printed that it was without having the facts or verification by LE. It was the opinion of the reporter.
Everything else is the same, including the descriptions of the van, the man, and the belief that Dulce was lured away and put in a van. Imo
I don't know if it was never believed to be, as it seems LE found it and ruled it out. If it was never believed to be, there would be no need to even look for it. Not sure if everything else is the same. If there are security videos of the area showing cars coming and going (which there seems to be, as SUV is in video), where is the video of the red van? Does the van actually exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho