GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was reminded of this case today and looked for an update. Kyle Crosby pleaded guilty a few weeks ago. He'll serve 31 years in state prison; as part of his plea agreement, charges against his mother will be dismissed at sentencing, which is set for February 4.

29-year-old Kyle Crosby entered a guilty plea to Aggravated Manslaughter and Hindering Apprehension.

Crosby will serve a 31 year sentence in state prison.

According officials, Crosby admitted in court that on December 31, 2014 he fatally choked his wife, Erica Crippen, 26, inside their Mount Laurel home and later transported her body to Maryland.

Source: http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-killing-wife-who-went-missing/1133552/

Ya know, I read Ericas whole thread today. This last article, describing his sentencing really angers me. The judge says he's a thoughtful and caring person aside from his addiction?! Are you freaking kidding me? Not only is he a hardened career criminal, but he murdered Erica, wrapped her face in duct tape and dumped her body, and he's a kind and considerate person aside from his addiction? Hey lots of people have addictions and they don't murder anyone. He didn't get enough time IMO either

Two women in the video, Erica's family members said "That's not the Kyle that we knew". But that's because sociopaths present their false side, a false image and IMO Kyle is a sociopath. If he showed them who he really was they would have chased him away long before he could start trouble or cause damage.

And after seeing this master manipulator's tears they announced, "Now, that's the Kyle we know."

IMO, the only reason Kyle broke down in court is because he is sad that he's locked up with no freedom and no rights and sorry he got caught. If Erica survived the vicious attack and he was charged with attempted murder and released in a few years (IMO) he would have gone right back to his old ways. Sociopaths never change.

IMO he's a skilled manipulator. Not buying the crocodile tears. Erica's family is believing what they want to believe because anything else is too painful. Sociopaths have no ability to love. They are devoid of emotions and IMO Kyle is a sociopath.

My all time favorite quote is "when someone shows you who they really are...believe them."

I remember feeling so sad when I read this beautiful smart mother of two had to wait until her fiancee got out of jail to get married. I cannot believe one person didn't warn her away from him. How can the guy fool everyone? Repeated arrests kind of tell you who you are dealing with. RIP Erica.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back