GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, these people are really dumb criminals :(.

I hope they arrest his father as well.. I think this was a family affair a lot on his side knew and said nothing., .. His mother would have told his father and many others because this was a very close knit family. from what im reading from local and business view of others.. From what understand her son should get the death penalty( no plea deals) and his mother life in prison no parole father maybe 20-30 years depending on his role.

Le should not plea deal with these people. I think the mother is just taking the wrap for her husband and many others as well.. But I think they take him down as well. No bail either. these people were in the union almost the whole family, In my opinion is very a powerful thing, also a very high flight risk with so many union people coming from all over the country in meetings.

This is just a sad thing imo. Le should have neverlet this guy back on the streets he was emotional con-man with a violent temper. I think it should be looked in to over time who pulled the strings to cut his sentence as well.

My regards to her side of the family also her children in these hard times.

I hope they arrest his father as well.. I think this was a family affair a lot on his side knew and said nothing., .. His mother would have told his father and many others because this was a very close knit family. from what im reading from local and business view of others.. From what understand her son should get the death penalty( no plea deals) and his mother life in prison no parole father maybe 20-30 years depending on his role.

Le should not plea deal with these people. I think the mother is just taking the wrap for her husband and many others as well.. But I think they take him down as well. No bail either. these people were in the union almost the whole family, In my opinion is very a powerful thing, also a very high flight risk with so many union people coming from all over the country in meetings.

This is just a sad thing imo. Le should have neverlet this guy back on the streets he was emotional con-man with a violent temper. I think it should be looked in to over time who pulled the strings to cut his sentence as well.

RBBM

I posted about this upthread. Unfortunately, JC's bail was set at a paltry (IMO) $12,500, and she's already out! :furious:

IMO, she is a HUGE flight risk. ITA, she's likely not the only C who was aware of what KC was up to! At this juncture, she's just the only one who's been charged. :(

Don't get me wrong. I am thrilled with the progress made in this case. However, LE needs to continue until everyone who participated in hurting Erica, was complicit, or hid it after the fact, are ALL held accountable. :moo:

I truly believe that anyone who took part in this horrific crime will have to face a harsh judgement, be it in this life or the next. It was so very wrong to delay this beautiful young mother the right to be at peace for so long.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really dumb question but the GPS he used, was it like a direction one that was like a garmin? Or was it an asset tracker? I am confused because I assumed it was a navigational one but the term "attached to his car" threw me for a loop. Also, she likely passed on 12/31 but he placed her body on 01/11 or 01/12? Where did he keep her remains in the mean time?

:rose: R.I.P. Erica :rose:

I am very relieved that they found her body. But, also very, very impressed!! This LE took every possible step to find her and allow her family the rights to bury her with dignity.

I had wondered about the child endangerment charges. This was interesting to me from your links :
According to a court record, Crosby's home was in disarray and the baby was left alone in a tub when police arrived at the home. Crosby acknowledged being under the influence of a prescription painkiller, telling police he was addicted to "pills" and admitting his wife was upset by his drug use.

Crippen's children were removed from the house on Jan. 7, and he was charged three days later with endangering the welfare of a child. That charge allowed police to stop the suspect's car in Bellmawr two days later.

And the charges against his mother:

Jo Crosby, free on bail, is charged with hindering apprehension and tampering with physical evidence by destroying records. She allegedly deleted more than a dozen predawn text messages with her son on the day of the alleged slaying.

She is every bit as culpable! If my son ever, ever told me that he hurt anyone - I would NOT be advising him to "not touch the body", etc. I would most certainly tell him to turn himself in - to do the right thing! I am wondering how much others are involved. With his text messages, I would think if others had been involved, they would have been arrested with his mom.

Those poor babies! Her poor family! But, we already knew that she was gone. Now, I have NO doubt that justice will be served. It is SO much harder to try a case without a body. And the way that she was found.... How could he do that to someone he professed to love??!! :furious:

The mother's bail was $12,500 and she was released after posting just 10%.

RIP Erica :rose:

WWWhaaaat??? Thats some of the craziest crazy I have ever seen! Marked the spots in the GPS??? Ate some fried chicken? Was the business card to throw them off his trail and attempt to blame someone else? Cause you left a baby in the bathtub. Non-guilty people who are ok dont do that. 8600 locations? Meanwhile, a baby is in a bathtub? And then he was picked up with a prostitute, right? Uh. This dude is nothing but a hot mess! Good riddance!

If this is the case they should order a police officer to her home and to watch her at all times. I hope they arrest her husband as well, no bail.

On someone property is your answer. That's why it more players in this, than that's being said.

His mom won't do more than 6-12 months unless her fingerprints are on Erica, the tape or the cords. IMO

WWWhaaaat??? Thats some of the craziest crazy I have ever seen! Marked the spots in the GPS??? Ate some fried chicken? Was the business card to throw them off his trail and attempt to blame someone else? Cause you left a baby in the bathtub. Non-guilty people who are ok dont do that. 8600 locations? Meanwhile, a baby is in a bathtub? And then he was picked up with a prostitute, right? Uh. This dude is nothing but a hot mess! Good riddance!

Look what raised him! The impoverishment of low expectations, let's not make baby boy responsible for anything.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county...slain_mount_laurel_woman_speaks_out_afte.html

Relatives of Erica Crippen, the missing Mount Laurel woman whose body was recently found in Maryland, say they've found a semblance of closure in finally having her back.

"It's meant everything to me just to have the body back," said Ashlee Sanders of Glassboro, a cousin of Crippen's who helped organize several searches for the woman's body. "My biggest fear in this situation was that nobody was ever going to know exactly what happened"...

Erica's aunt, Dana Crippen, told reporters that Erica had recently sent Crosby to a drug treatment program and threatened in letters to leave her husband if he did not address his drug problem. Sanders could not say for certain, however, whether Crippen's relationship with Crosby had been an abusive one. "Nobody fully knows the answer to that, but [the family] had suspicions."

Erica was definitely in an abusive relationship. She thought she could change him and that marriage would make him a better person. He didn't physically assault her, but came close a few times, and it was a matter of time, but she endured regular mental abuse. He was unreliable, didn't come home when he said he would, used drugs after claiming he had quit, and she couldn't count on him for much of anything. He was late allot of times and wasn't always where he said he would be, very secretive, lying about his whereabouts -- it must have been like being married to an out of control juvenile delinquent teenager.

Hi NothingButTruth :)

Just a little headsup/reminder about posts .. please remember to indicate when something is your opinion by using JMO (just my opinion) or MOO (my own opinion), etc. so a statement doesn't get misinterpreted as an established fact.

Glad you are here to contribute to the discussion. :welcome:

sillybilly

Erica was definitely in an abusive relationship. She thought she could change him and that marriage would make him a better person. He didn't physically assault her, but came close a few times, and it was a matter of time, but she endured regular mental abuse. He was unreliable, didn't come home when he said he would, used drugs after claiming he had quit, and she couldn't count on him for much of anything. He was late allot of times and wasn't always where he said he would be, very secretive, lying about his whereabouts -- it must have been like being married to an out of control juvenile delinquent teenager.

:welcome6:

:welcome2:

NothingButTruth
:welcome:

And sillybilly, I just noticed you're a new (to me :blushing: ) Mod! Good to :seeya: !

:tyou: for your efforts on Erica's thread!

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi NothingButTruth :)

Just a little headsup/reminder about posts .. please remember to indicate when something is your opinion by using JMO (just my opinion) or MOO (my own opinion), etc. so a statement doesn't get misinterpreted as an established fact.

Glad you are here to contribute to the discussion. :welcome:

sillybilly

And, if you have intimate knowledge (not just an opinion), you can become a "verified insider". Just follow the link...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

:welcome4:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166
Back