GUILTY NJ - Gregory Leary & others for sexual assault of 7yo girl, Trenton, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sounds like the 'boys will be boys' defense. that should go over real well huh?

Yeah-you know how the girls lure those poor boys with their clothes, and their femaleness...those boys cannot be responsible for having sex with either since they were offering it, right?

I.Am.Going.To.Scream.

I am fairly new to this thread, but someone please tell me how a seven year-old child can be raped by men and teens and it not be VERY obvious medically? Why wouldn't she need immediate medical care for her injuries even if there was only one attacker? I just can't understand that.

I am fairly new to this thread, but someone please tell me how a seven year-old child can be raped by men and teens and it not be VERY obvious medically? Why wouldn't she need immediate medical care for her injuries even if there was only one attacker? I just can't understand that.

She was treated medically.......The defense attorney is as ghetto as his low-life client.

Someone needs to slap this defense attorney's mouth shut. He goes on to say that the little girl's "memory is forever tainted" because she was given toys and money to say all these things?? WTH is he talking about?? I've read that line 3 times and can't even wrap my brain around it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100408/ap_on_re_us/us_teen_sister_sex

Mr. Lord states emphatically that the rape did not happen. That there will be no forensic evidence.

The police disagree and they have collected DNA evidence.

He's a defense attorney, this is a very charged case, so I will give him some kind of latitude although to me he is approaching pond scum with his remark.

What I cannot fathom or forgive was his statement regarding all of the boys/men who have been charged:
"These boys are victims of their own hormones," Lord said.

Come again? This might go down in the annals of crime as one of the most despicable things I have ever, ever read.
I just came here to post it but you got if off yahoo already.....:) GOOD JOB believe09 thank you.

Stepdad of NJ girl defends 3 accused of raping her

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36262565/ns/us_news/

Part of me would like to shoot the step dad, but I think that gang pressure is nothing I know anything about.
I would move out of that area.....
But I think there are some rapists out there who have not been arrested and most likely it would be the ones everyone is most afraid off and is not telling. JMO
I do not trust the cops either........I would want to be very very sure that DNA belongs to those guys.
Cops in those areas often just want to make a bust, (it is stripe for them)
OR don't want to mess with the real bad guys...

I would ask to have the DNA tested by a privet company.
I trust the law for NOTHING.
this story had been reported Nationally - some lab would not mind to do it to get free PR.

I just came her to post it but you got if off yahoo already.....:) GOOD JOB believe09 thank you.

Stepdad of NJ girl defends 3 accused of raping her

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36262565/ns/us_news/

Part of me would like to shoot the step dad, but I think that gang pressure is nothing I know anything about.
I would move out of that area.....
But I think there are some rapists out there who have not been arrested and most likely it would be the ones everyone is most afraid off and is not telling. JMO
The step-dad is the father of the 15 year old.

Trying to sort this out-stepdad says 7 year old WAS raped, just not by three of the suspects. He says that his daughter (assuming he means the 15 year old??his bio child) said that the three were trying to help the child while others were raping her. And that they were stopped by a weapon.

Which makes the defense attorney's position even more nauseating.

someone needs to ask step dad how he raised such a monster

and what is this 'she wasnt raped' stuff by the lawyer?

Trying to sort this out-stepdad says 7 year old WAS raped, just not by three of the suspects. He says that his daughter (assuming he means the 15 year old??his bio child) said that the three were trying to help the child while others were raping her. And that they were stopped by a weapon.

Which makes the defense attorney's position even more nauseating.
YES and the reason supposedly they could not help her is there was guns to their heads.

I think DAD needs to take his family out of that area. It is a really bad area.
there are poor areas that are as bad. not all poor areas are controlled by gangs.
I do not know if that is true that they tried to help or if it is gang pressure, to release them.
I would get the DNA tests done by a privet company to sort it out for real.

Yes his 15 year old needs to stay locked up till it is all sorted out. Then she needs a home for troubled teens.

Victims of their hormones? Really? Cause I'm young enough to remember being a walking ball of hormones and I never felt victimized nor controlled by them...

Call them victims of past abuse, call them perpetrators of a really bad decision, call them influenced by mob mentality...but don't call them victims of their hormones. It's not helping their public image any, Mr. Attorney.

Someone needs to slap this defense attorney's mouth shut. He goes on to say that the little girl's "memory is forever tainted" because she was given toys and money to say all these things?? WTH is he talking about?? I've read that line 3 times and can't even wrap my brain around it.

Yeah, that's what is going to taint her memory for the rest of her life, the kindness shown her after. I am sure Mr. Slimeball is correct, the memory of being sold like chatel by her own big sister probably won't taint her memory forever at all. We are all just overreacting to the perfectly understandable actions of poor defenseless, hormone driven boys. What were we all thinking.

We owe those poor boys a great big appology!

(please note the heavily dripping sarcasm)

Yeah, that's what is going to taint her memory for the rest of her life, the kindness shown her after. I am sure Mr. Slimeball is correct, the memory of being sold like chatel by her own big sister probably won't taint her memory forever at all. We are all just overreacting to the perfectly understandable actions of poor defenseless, hormone driven boys. What were we all thinking.

We owe those poor boys a great big appology!

(please note the heavily dripping sarcasm)

Exactly!

Songline: LE said that they did move the family to a "safe place." In many places, including where I live, victims of violent crime are provided funds and help in relocating. A program like that was a lifesaver for me and my children at one time, and I'm glad this family availed themselves of it. It sounds like that high rise was a hotbed of sleaze anyway.

Exactly!

Songline: LE said that they did move the family to a "safe place." In many places, including where I live, victims of violent crime are provided funds and help in relocating. A program like that was a lifesaver for me and my children at one time, and I'm glad this family availed themselves of it. It sounds like that high rise was a hotbed of sleaze anyway.

Why is the parent of the suspect communicating with the stepfather of the 7 year old if the family was moved to a "safe place" ?

Why is the parent of the suspect communicating with the stepfather of the 7 year old if the family was moved to a "safe place" ?

My guess is that the only way LE can ensure the family is in a safe place is if the parents cooperate (ie. stay out of contact with friends, neighbors, suspects from teh building).

The place can only be as safe as the occupants make it with their cooperation with teh saftey rules outlined by LE.

Don't even get me started on how I feel about the dad's comments!
:furious:

It's strange, isn't it? The families of the 3 "falsely accused" seem to be communicating with the stepfather by phone. From what I gather, Leary (the 20-year-old) knew the 15-year-old girl prior (and possibly the stepdad too), and the 7-year-old says these three didn't do it and tried to help her. However, Leary's the one who met the girls outside their home and walked them to the party - it is on surveillance video at the apartment building.

All of this is from multiple news quotes and sources, so it's hard to piece it together. I'm reading everything I can because this just enraged me so much...I have a 6-year-old daughter and it just blows my mind that MULTIPLE people in one room could possibly have these thoughts in their heads AND act on the impulse! I want to throw up just thinking about it.

Exactly!

Thank you for telling me, I did not know that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back