NJ NJ - Howell, UncMale 40-50, UP52540, Hoodie, Memorial Band, Sz8 Nike, Dental Bridge, Sept'18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
True enough, there are " older" skateboarders.
Apr 17, 2017 rbbm.
For South Jersey skateboarders, age just means experience
"It’s a warm spring day, slightly after 1 p.m. — perfect for carving the bowl at Ocean City’s Skatepark while the children are still in school. The skate park is occupied by a crowd you’d least expect: adults in their 30s and 40s.

Some are skaters who’ve kept at the sport since the 1980s. Others are parents who got into skateboarding because of their children.

Surprisingly, there are a lot of older guys, like 35 to 55, during the daytime,” said Joe Payne, 40, the park’s attendant.

Payne picked up skateboarding while he was young. Peeking out of the sleeve of his Nirvana hoodie is a blue cast signed by his fiancee."

Lots of great leads/ideas on here for sure. I'm still not convinced this is an older person, or even homeless. Nike air are expensive, although uid could have gotten as a donation, I just don't think so. The outfit is just to "put together". I'm still going with younger person, skater/bmx culture and missing between 2009-2017. Probable od. Hope they have a DNA profile soon, possibly a sketch too.

I wonder if the police could get records of the skate park from the time the bracelets were distributed? I know most prob paid cash, but maybe there were some credit card transactions? At least they could go through names on cards to see if any of those people were reported missing? It would be about 2-3 years if receipts.

Has anyone heard anything? I thought maybe we'd have a DNA profile maybe by now. I know someone submitted Aaron Watkins as a possible match, wondering if he was ruled out?
Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, new here. So please forgive me if this has been mentioned before. I came across this case today just casually browsing NamUS. I’m not sure if anyone has posted this or even reviewed but in the FB group two people thanked Kyles dad for the bracelet and that was January 2012. Comments I have seen/read stated that authorities have spoken to Kyle’s mom about the bracelet. Did anyone hear about them speaking to Kyles dad? If this is the bracelet the posts are referring to, we have an idea of the time when they were produced. We could also get the information as to what purpose and who was given/bought. Also someone asked about posting a picture of the sneakers and I saw them on the NamUS website. They also posted the socks. There was no mention of the underwear, but I would assume they could take note and test to the DNA to confirm if it was a male or a female.

Attachments

• 782D6DF0-BF6D-49B1-A3F2-B36EABD58584.png
    782D6DF0-BF6D-49B1-A3F2-B36EABD58584.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 30
Hello everyone, new here. So please forgive me if this has been mentioned before. I came across this case today just casually browsing NamUS. I’m not sure if anyone has posted this or even reviewed but in the FB group two people thanked Kyles dad for the bracelet and that was January 2012. Comments I have seen/read stated that authorities have spoken to Kyle’s mom about the bracelet. Did anyone hear about them speaking to Kyles dad? If this is the bracelet the posts are referring to, we have an idea of the time when they were produced. We could also get the information as to what purpose and who was given/bought. Also someone asked about posting a picture of the sneakers and I saw them on the NamUS website. They also posted the socks. There was no mention of the underwear, but I would assume they could take note and test to the DNA to confirm if it was a male or a female.
Hi 4rensnrs, welcome! You pose a great question. I know his parents are divorced and there was some drama between his mother and step-mother. I wonder how much contact they have and the father's awareness of this UID.

Hi 4rensnrs, welcome! You pose a great question. I know his parents are divorced and there was some drama between his mother and step-mother. I wonder how much contact they have and the father's awareness of this UID.
Thank you UnlicensedPI!! The Facebook page shows many many posts from Kyles mom. So on the post of January 2012 when the post thanked the dad for the bracelet, there was 2 comments and both were asking for one. The one comment was from someone who mentioned he was Kyles best friend and commented on the page throughout the years. Starting in November 2008. I just found it strange he was asking for one assuming he would have gotten one at the funeral/rode event. Is there anyway to confirm that the dad was not giving bracelets out for fundraising or bought more? I will continue to search through posts. If I find anything else interesting I will certainly post it.

Reposting pictures:

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Unidentified Person Case

Clothing and Accessories
Loose change in his pocket with 4 coins - On the Body

Accessories (near the body)
Screwdriver

Clothing (on the body)
"Hybrid" brand zip-up hooded sweatshirt
Dark colored waist band from pants or underwear size 32/32
Black belt
"Nike" brand White sneaker size 8
White ankle socks

Jewelry (on the body)
Pink and Black rubber bracelet labeled "In Memory of Kyle Richard Guidice" Black digital Casio

Estimated Age Range (Years) 40-50

Height 5' 2"-5' 8"(62-68 inches), Estimated

Last edited:
The sweatshirt brand Hybrid apparel distributes to these stores. I got this off of their website.

Attachments

• 9033CB5B-48CF-441C-9976-6997B6BEF926.png
    9033CB5B-48CF-441C-9976-6997B6BEF926.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also surprised no additional information or update has been released. Another possibility is the UID was in the country illegally, family may be afraid to come forward. I'm still hoping a DNA profile or sketch of what they possibly looked like in life will help solve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back