NJ - " I am the Watcher..." -- A Hoax ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bootsctr, you are right about the windows!

Yep, the house is back on the market... any takers?

For sale: ‘The Watcher’ house, where a stalker’s chilling letters scared a family into fleeing

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...d-a-family-into-fleeing/ar-BBr91X5?li=BBnb7Kz

There is something off with the windows... Weird!

View attachment 91284

I think there is a lot more off, then just the windows. If I had a million and a quarter dollars, I sure wouldn’t want to wast it on that monstrosity.

The design looks terrible to me, and I’m a big fan of turn of the century houses. The interior decorating job is atrocious. It appears to have lots of white pain splashed over the original woodwork, and lots of exposed plumbing. :facepalm: Looks like decades and decades of additions and remodeling jobs. Before I would live there, I would want to do a lot of restoration work.

I would guess that the current owners over paid for it, and are now trying to figure out someway of getting their money out of it.

657 Boulevard Westfield NJ 07090

Is there any mention of new letters, or was it only the original supposed 3 letters (one to the Woods, 2 to the current owner)? Seems like enough time has passed to get over it, unless it's a hoax.

They are now trying to blackmail their neighbors into buying their home by stating they will demolish it leaving an huge eyesore or by building two cheap eyesores on the lot.

So they don't feel comfortable in the actual house, but they'd feel comfortable in another home on the same property?

And on top of that, comfortable enough to sell a new house on the subdivided property to more potential victims? IMO not the actions of someone who is 1) blaming the former owner for their woes, and 2) truly scared of the home/property.

So they don't feel comfortable in the actual house, but they'd feel comfortable in another home on the same property?

And on top of that, comfortable enough to sell a new house on the subdivided property to more potential victims? IMO not the actions of someone who is 1) blaming the former owner for their woes, and 2) truly scared of the home/property.

They are clearly just trying to make a fast buck, by subdividing the property. Fortunately the city doesn't seem to be falling for their scheme.

Wow!! It is very creepy to read the whole article. I am, however, unsure to who was behind this; the family or someone in the neighborhood. You would think if it was the family, and they couldn't afford the house, they would have found a way out of it, instead of holding on, renting, etc. MOO. Katt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back