NJ NJ - Jersey City, Liberty SP, WhtMale 30-45, UP6785, shaved head, clothes, sunglasses, Jul'08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me he looks like he is from the Mediterranean area or Middle East/Eurasia...I wonder if he was an immigrant here.

I live in Jersey City and actually just came back from a bike ride down Liberty State Park (hence this thread caught my eye).

Jersey City has a large Middle Eastern population and even have an area around Journal Square known as Little India aka Indian Square. I also think that this UID looks as if he could possibly be of Middle Eastern descent.

Liberty State Park is also very touristy. While a good number of people are from the city, many others travel from out of town to take the ferry over to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. And access to the park is easy both by car and the Hudson Bergen Light Rail which runs through Bayonne, Jersey City, Hoboken, and North Bergen. And all of these cities have further connections to even more places through other means of public transportation. The possibility exists that this UID was from the area and that he wasn't. Frustrating.

And if I am not mistaken, didn't this UID die from a self-inflicted gunshot wound?

I noticed that too. I wondered if he had been or was planning to put on a wig and dress in drag.

From his eyebrows and other body hair, I think he had dark hair. His eyelashes and eyebrows look like they're wet like he was washed by the coroner's office. I think this is what is creating the illusion of mascara, along with the fact he seems to have long eyelashes.

Four ruleouts now. Warning, the post-mortem photo shows up right away and it's a bit creepy: https://identifyus.org/cases/6785

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Michael Allan 1954 Florida
Kamil Masek 1977 New Jersey
Lawrence Minter 1969 Arizona
William Smolinski Jr 1973 Connecticut

Black non-slip shoes might be a clue. If I were in the immediate area I'd check with restaurants. Probably family owned, first. Chain restaurants work fairly close to one-another. If the turnover rate isn't too high (and they actually stay long enough to get non-slip shoes) chances are he would have had acquaintances that would have missed him. JMO

Rule out list as of April-

David Abramovitz 1978 New Jersey
Ralph Coppola 1957 New York
Donald Fusco 1954 New Jersey
Richard Jargowsky Jr. 1961 New Jersey
Hakan Karacay 1971 New Jersey
Darius Miniotas 1965 New Jersey
Robert Pedicini 1959 New York
Brandon Robbins 1962 New Jersey
Daniel Ryan 1974 New York
Hans Suttle 1970 New Jersey
Charles Teets 1949 New Jersey
Siegfried Woelki 1951 New Jersey
Nicholas Zizzamia 1956 New Jersey

Four ruleouts now. Warning, the post-mortem photo shows up right away and it's a bit creepy: https://identifyus.org/cases/6785

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Thanks for the warning! I wish they'd not paste scary uncanny-valley eyeballs onto dead faces! I'd personally rather see plain ol' morgue photos, it's better than being startled by fake eyeballs staring back at me.

Rule out list as of April-

David Abramovitz 1978 New Jersey
Ralph Coppola 1957 New York
Donald Fusco 1954 New Jersey
Richard Jargowsky Jr. 1961 New Jersey
Hakan Karacay 1971 New Jersey
Darius Miniotas 1965 New Jersey
Robert Pedicini 1959 New York
Brandon Robbins 1962 New Jersey
Daniel Ryan 1974 New York
Hans Suttle 1970 New Jersey
Charles Teets 1949 New Jersey
Siegfried Woelki 1951 New Jersey
Nicholas Zizzamia 1956 New Jersey

Ruleout added:

MP34437 William Gerald Jr. 07/08/1978 Atlantic NJ

Updated link: warning, post mortem photo visible right away (full PM, without the creepy photoshopped eyeballs)

Unidentified Person Case

Non-slip shoes do give a good lead to restaurants. Are his black eyes from some sort of blunt force trauma? Or did I read that his cause of death was a gunshot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back