GUILTY NJ - Kara Alongi, 16, charged in abduction hoax, 30 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep! And being that these are some of her more charming tweets:

@KaraAlongi: "Sucks to be gay but pretend you aren't cause then you just look like a freak"

@KaraAlongi: "there is no word in the english language to describe how sick I am right now sooo I'm just gonna say I'm sick as f*ck balls s*it n*gger d*ck"

@KaraAlongi: "your a fat sl*t. so die"

I'd say she also needs a huge attitude adjustment, and a lesson in acceptance and compassion.

*I added the stars to the words above - she spelled them out fully in her tweets. Who uses the *n* word anymore??? Like, really! So wrong.
She was making all sorts of nasty tweets, from two different accounts. She got what she wanted, her name in the Twitter "trending" list.

I think public apologies should be made to the young man she blasted on twitter just days before accusing him of stalking her. I feel so bad for that young man; and, what he went through due to her little stunt. Many people tried to place blame for her "abduction" on him. There's no excuse for that whatsoever!

I'm still so angry over this! No apology, no nothing?!

I very much agree. I wonder if she is even remorseful for the chaos she had created. I sure do hope her parents have implemented some sort of punishment for her behavior as it's completely unacceptable.

The best advice someone can give this girl is "You can not gain the respect of others if you do not respect yourself"

The looks of her tweets, this immature behavior...IMO it wouldn't matter if her parents punished her. Looks like she would just walk all over them. If LE punishes her maybe she will be a clue...

**side note**
We had a high school age boy steal from our house. When we went to court all i asked for was community service at a soup kitchen on Thanksgiving & Easter in downtown Phoenix. He is now 26 years old, lives in our neighbor hood, is on the sheriff's department. He tells "our" story all the time. Many times when "people" see the other side of life they realize that theirs isn't so bad. He actually sent a thank you letter to us following the Easter community service. He has tried to pay us back but I continue to tell him that his punishment was served and I am proud of who he has became.
Honestly wish this would happen more to "silver spooned" kids. Huge reality check.

New Jersey State Police have released the 911 call of a teen who said she was abducted from her home in September by a 28-year-old black man.

Kara Alongi, 16, sent an ominous tweet Sept. 30, saying, "There is someone in my house, call 911."

The tweet sparked national attention on Twitter, prompting a search for the missing teen after authorities were flooded with phone calls from around the country. The tweet was retweeted more than 32,000 times.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-release-911-call-teen-accused-faking-kidnapping/story?id=18098123

Geez, can you imagine being the parents of this girl? (If the parents are nice normal people) you are sickened and embarrassed by your daughter's actions but now you have to find out WTH is wrong with her to pull this stunt??

I am wonder if her family is quiet in case of some fear of lawsuit?

WTF @ ABC giving coverage to the 911 call in a FAKE case from THREE months ago. Who cares? I doubt anyone wants to hear the 911 call in a case where the victim was never missing. Why don't they write an article about kids who are actually missing?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back