Identified! NJ - Knowlton, 'Tiger Lady', WhtFem 17-19, UP1593, tiger tatt on calf, Oct'91 - Wendy Louise Baker

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Article from yesterday:

Princess Doe. Tiger Lady. And a new effort to learn who they really were.

Summary of the article:

Warren County is working with DNA Solutions and using investigative genetic genealogy to identify Princess Doe and Tiger Lady. Using a grant, Princess Doe has been exhumed. So far, recent attempts to extract DNA from her clavicle and femur haven't been successful. Her jaw and teeth are also being considered.

Additionally, they have access to Tiger Lady's organs (heart, lungs, kidney, liver) and bones (skull, jaw, teeth). They will find out within days if there is enough DNA present to avoid the $5,000 exhumation cost. They are confident they won't have to exhume her.

Last edited:
Article from yesterday:

Princess Doe. Tiger Lady. And a new effort to learn who they really were.

Summary of the article:

Warren County is working with DNA Solutions and using investigative genetic genealogy to identify Princess Doe and Tiger Lady. Using a grant, Princess Doe has been exhumed. So far, recent attempts to extract DNA from her clavicle and femur haven't been successful. Her jaw and teeth are also being considered.

Additionally, they have access to Tiger Lady's organs (heart, lungs, kidney, liver) and bones (skull, jaw, teeth). They will find out within days if there is enough DNA present to avoid the $5,000 exhumation cost. They are confident they won't have to exhume her.

It's a paid article, I can't even read it on google cache. If you have access to it do you mind copying it and sending it to me via DM? I'd love to read it. Tiger lady is one of my pet cases. She's one of the 1st I put on Never Forget Me when we started it.

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 11.56.09 AM.png
latest

Rest in peace, Wendy Baker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member