Found Deceased NJ - Mark Schlegel, 57, Oradell, 13 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Songbird... you too have been on my heart... in whatever manner mark died, it has been terribly emotionally painful- especially here for you- and I'm so sorry about that. To avoid this keeping you really down, try to allow this to continue to stir up good and nurturing and proactive actions and thoughts in yourself- like reaching out to your friends and making other connections. Even if your friends don't respond, keep letting them know you care cause they need to hear it!!! We all do, in this tech crazed busybusy world, we all need to remember to focus on what really matters- our hearts.... especially if we want to combat depression and suicide!!!!!

Can't seem to find the article that said "apparent suicide" anymore. I'm telling you this was not a suicide. It was maybe staged to look like it but it wasn't. That's what my gut is telling me can't help it. It's not denial it's just my gut.

Hi Songbird,
Can you share what makes you think it was staged/ not a suicide? I don't know anything about him, except what I have read, but I am curious about your feelings since you seem to have more insight.

Jmo it is not easy to stage a suicide when there is no sign of trauma. Imo, usually staged suicides are gun shot victims or another method common to suicide. It is unlikely, imo, that he was stuffed with pills, for example, and dropped off to die. If it turns out he did die of prescription meds, I believe they can tell if they were crushed to a powder first, as if put into a drink. I think it will be a few months before we hear more. Jmo

Can't seem to find the article that said "apparent suicide" anymore. I'm telling you this was not a suicide. It was maybe staged to look like it but it wasn't. That's what my gut is telling me can't help it. It's not denial it's just my gut.
Is the local community aware of any issues with Mark that could have led to suicide or distress? In other words, if family and friends continue with the mantra that he was happy and had a perfect life, I'd be more inclined to suspect foul play. I do think it is rare, outside of fiction novels, to see a staged non-violent suicide.

He was just on the Emmy memorial slideshow.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I still think about this case and wonder why? Does anyone have any new insights?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I still think about this case and wonder why? Does anyone have any new insights?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I still think about it too and heard that the wife thinks he just snapped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back