NJ - Multiple Deaths in Mansion Fire, Monmouth County, Colts Neck, 20 Nov 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could also mean they intend to claim an outside person targeted both families and they still feel the family is in danger.

That is a possibility.
Or PC may attempt to silence/ intimidate witnesses/ family members.

If the neighbor is correct about the high end cameras and security, there should be lots of video.

Two questions-
Does NJ allow televised trials?
Why does PC's hair in the courtroom look so much darker than in the mug shot?

JMO

this won't be popular opinion but even if they have PC's fingerprints on the knife and gun i still won't believe it...

IMO, MOO, JMO, PC did not commit this crime.

That indicates you think he was framed. By whom? Do you know PC? I’m certainly open to hearing your reasons for saying you won’t believe it even with fingerprints.

That indicates you think he was framed. By whom? Do you know PC? I’m certainly open to hearing your reasons for saying you won’t believe it even with fingerprints.

I would also be very interested in learning why white rabbit thinks Paul is innocent.

Iirc WR believes Charles Merritt is also innocent of murdering the entire McStay family.

It's always interesting to me as to why some think the way they do after an arrest has been made even though all the evidence seems to point directly toward the arrested and charged defendant.

So I look forward to reading white rabbit's position on why Paul isn't guilty of these charges.

Jmo

I would also be very interested in learning why white rabbit thinks Paul is innocent.

Iirc WR believes Charles Merritt is also innocent of murdering the entire McStay family.

It's always interesting to me as to why some think the way they do after an arrest has been made even though all the evidence seems to point directly toward the arrested and charged defendant.

So I look forward to reading white rabbit's position on why Paul isn't guilty of these charges.

Jmo

Yes, White Rabbit does believe Chase Merritt is innocent, which is why I’m so curious about her reasons for saying she won’t believe PC killed his brother even if his finger prints are on the knife and gun. That’s a pretty strong statement in a very new case. The McStay case went on for several years before they were found, and another year before Merritt was arrested, with lots of “suspects” discussed by WS. So I can understand her having a strong opinion about Merritt after all her research. But I really want to understand the basis for her opinion about PC. She mentioned the mob in an early post, and both posts sent me down a google rabbit hole into the NJ mob last night. :eek::D

New Jersey businessman Paul Caneiro acted normal before murders of brother and family, employee says | Daily Mail Online

Dec 1, 2018

• New Jersey man acted normal day before the quadruple murder, employee says
  • Paul Caneiro, 51, pleaded not guilty to four counts of first degree murder Friday
  • His younger brother Keith and his wife and children were killed last week
  • Keith was shot multiple times, his wife Jennifer was shot and stabbed and their children Sophia and Jesse, 11, were stabbed 'repeatedly'
  • Paul is also accused of setting fire to the family's $1.5m mansion before fleeing to return to his house 12 miles away and set it on fire too on November 20
  • The businessman limped into court and appeared dazed and emotionless and stared straight ahead as he responded to the judge on Friday
  • Paul's wife Susan and two adult daughters Marissa, 23, and Katelyn, 26, did not attend the hearing but his lawyers later said that his family were supporting him
  • His lawyer added: 'Mr Caneiro loves his brother, loves his sister-in-law like a sister, loves those children. He would never do anything to harm them'
  • A Monmouth County prosecutor has described the murders as 'the most brutal crime' that he had ever seen on Thursday

Seattle1 said:
Paul is also accused of setting fire to the family's $1.5m mansion before fleeing to return to his house 12 miles away and set it on fire too on November 20

I'm guessing they have CCTV on his driving back home early that morning....

Yes, White Rabbit does believe Chase Merritt is innocent, which is why I’m so curious about her reasons for saying she won’t believe PC killed his brother even if his finger prints are on the knife and gun. That’s a pretty strong statement in a very new case. The McStay case went on for several years before they were found, and another year before Merritt was arrested, with lots of “suspects” discussed by WS. So I can understand her having a strong opinion about Merritt after all her research. But I really want to understand the basis for her opinion about PC. She mentioned the mob in an early post, and both posts sent me down a google rabbit hole into the NJ mob last night. :eek::D

Thanks. The mob? I've never known of the mob brutally stabbing little children to death.

Jmo

Thanks. The mob? I've never known of the mob brutally stabbing little children to death.

Jmo

Yes, I’ve actually never even heard of the mob killing children. So I’m curious why @white rabbit jumped to that conclusion and is so adamant that PC didn’t do it. I suspect we will not get an answer though. Shrug. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it
Back