NJ - Multiple Deaths in Mansion Fire, Monmouth County, Colts Neck, 20 Nov 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sanz and bears10, you're proving my point even further.

i'll suffice it to say that the mob is responsible for this crime. doesn't matter much at this point of what ethnic origin.

say your family is threatened (by whom/where/when/doesn't matter)...what quicker way to get first responders to your home than to set it on fire. you can't call 911 and say someone's having a heart attack, when they aren't. IMO, PC set fire to the dining room (usually the furthest from the garage and the living/sleeping areas) and the corner of the garage, so that "someone" saw. if you were mob, would you approach a home that was already surrounded by fire/police/ambulance?

and at precisely 5:00am? still dark, and knowing you can get your wife/kids out...

if you were PC would you stay on-scene then drive yourself directly to the ocean township PD if you weren't afraid of someone?

(trying to ignite healthy debate, not snark) ;)
Thank you for bringing more clarity to your theory. It’s a bit more to ponder than simply, PC killed his brother and family.
I get it. I was stuck in thinking if the “mob” is at the center all should be considered.

i'll suffice it to say that the mob is responsible for this crime. doesn't matter much at this point of what ethnic origin.

say your family is threatened (by whom/where/when/doesn't matter)...what quicker way to get first responders to your home than to set it on fire. you can't call 911 and say someone's having a heart attack, when they aren't. IMO, PC set fire to the dining room (usually the furthest from the garage and the living/sleeping areas) and the corner of the garage, so that "someone" saw. if you were mob, would you approach a home that was already surrounded by fire/police/ambulance?

and at precisely 5:00am? still dark, and knowing you can get your wife/kids out...

if you were PC would you stay on-scene then drive yourself directly to the ocean township PD if you weren't afraid of someone?

I’m not sure how I’m proving your point, but moving along... that theory does sound great for a hit blockbuster. what if there is surveillance showing Pc pulling the trigger and killing his brother? Somehow I still don’t think you’d believe he killed KC and fam. JMO and no offense meant.

no offense taken. even if they have camera footage of PC pulling the trigger (which they don't, or the prosecution would've media-whored it by now, why hide their cards if they're holding that solid a hand) my stand is that if and only if PC had a gun held to his head (metaphorically) he would've committed this crime. just as with chase merritt & the mcstay case...why bite the hand that feeds you? unless the 'hand' isn't your brother or co-worker?

i have no evidence to support my claims, only the whispers of MSM...they imply what i believe. totally JMO, MOO...please share why so many here (not necessarily you) are SO sure PC killed his brother...i just don't see it. at all. if LE can prove he was there that morning he'd be a done deal and not in the headlines. thoughts???

good post, and i don't disagree. i don't think he was "caught on tape" though as both the defense and prosecution want all discovery sealed.

and if he was truly "caught on tape", IMO he was forced to do it. remember, they were in business together. whatever entity is involved obviously targeted both families, yet only one family is deceased. hence the self-set fires.

now, let's talk "extravagant lifestyle"...i don't believe PC was leading that life. 99% of americans live paycheck to paycheck, beyond their means. yes he bought his daughters luxury cars but living in ocean township vs colts neck is WAY different. JMO but they ran shell companies, together, and the money they made was laundered with a whole lot of "bounce" fabric sheets...

go back to page 4 on this thread to the links on the wayback machine. every testimonial on the square one website was fraudulent. half these people only exist on paper. and have companies that don't exist.

anyone can list "citibank" or "fidelity" as a customer on their website. doesn't mean it's so...kwim?

Regarding his extravagant lifestyle, let’s just say that PC boasted about what things cost ($140K for his deck), and whether it was true or not is debatable.

I was curious about your claim that the testimonials on the Square One website are fraudulent and that most of the people only exist on paper and have companies that don’t exist. So I just looked up each of the testimonials listed on the Square One client page. They are all real companies and real people, some of whom still work for these companies. Now, that doesn’t mean that they actually wrote the testimonials, or that Square One had them as clients, along with the other illustrious companies they list, but any new customer could and should check and verify.

Clients

It’s certainly possible that some of these companies giving testimonials are actually shell companies, but they seem legitimate at first glance. Here is an article on identifying shell companies.

Shell games

I will keep the links I found for awhile if anyone is interested in diving down this rabbit hole.

My opinion is that PC was involved in financial hanky-panky that KC did not know about. Whether it was on his own or not, we shall see. But I believe it will prove to be the motive and the reason KC and family “had to die.”
JMO

@Lilibet, i see your point. but in investigating these companies, i've found they are absolutely false, flagrant and undeniably illegitimate.

i can't find one that fits any bill. please feel free to post a verifiable legit link. these brothers (KC and PC) did not, MOO, run any legit business. go deep...i did. i have a "friend" serving 10 years in federal prison. these brothers have no legal business(es). IMO...

woops sorry, we cross-posted lilibet.

i totally and respectfully disagree. look up every single one of the testemonial business owners.

and IMO it was KC that was running illegally...think about it. his family is in a grave, not PC's...

all JMO...and i'm sorry to say so....rest in peace to the little ones that didn't deserve this...

i totally and respectfully disagree. look up every single one of the testemonial business owners.

and IMO it was KC that was running illegally...think about it. his family is in a grave, not PC's...

all JMO...and i'm sorry to say so....rest in peace to the little ones that didn't deserve this...

Wow victim blaming at its finest

Since you seem to be well versed in the central NJ mafia.. do you know many mobsters who persue Ivy League educations in their 40s? Smh

Do we know if there are other siblings or parents still living? Thinking of a money motive, as far as inheriting as nothing else makes any sense...

Keith’s obituary says he is survived by his parents and also another brother.

I don’t see why it’s so hard to believe that PC dug himself into a deep financial hole via company money, and was at a bad place in his life. He wasn’t even living at home recently. Obviously he was going through some stuff. Between an injury, not living in his house (which to me shows a sign of marital problems JMO) combined with financial issues, I am confused why first instincts go to the Russian mafia and not a man who went bonkers.

@Lilibet, i see your point. but in investigating these companies, i've found they are absolutely false, flagrant and undeniably illegitimate.

i can't find one that fits any bill. please feel free to post a verifiable legit link. these brothers (KC and PC) did not, MOO, run any legit business. go deep...i did. i have a "friend" serving 10 years in federal prison. these brothers have no legal business(es). IMO...

I’m not sure where you are getting your information, white rabbit, but I looked up every single one of the companies who wrote testimonials and the people who wrote them. I didn’t just go to their websites, but found independent news stories about them. They are real companies and real people. I’m not going to drag them into this discussion by posting the links I found, since they are not involved in this crime.

This is a very strong and unfounded accusation against a victim of a terrible crime. I’m stepping back from discussing your theory about who is responsible, white rabbit. You are entitled to your opinion, even though it violates TOS, but I won’t cross that line.

Was the pest control business legitimate?

I thought the business(es) they owned had 26 employees? KC sent his resume to a friend in CA looking for a job - is his resume not legitimate?

Why wouldn’t it be legitimate? Something tells me if the victim wasn’t a wealthy man from N.J. whose last name ends in a vowel, that this thread would have a different tone. JMO

White Rabbit, and others interested, I'm very curious re your train of thought. It seems to me you have seen the "mob" in action. I have lived where they were very prevalent, and I know, as well what they can and do do. It is very unnerving to know where they can show up, and I have seen it, as well. I know someone who had his wife and children threatened with death, even though they were totally uninvolved, other than the male. And this was to stop the male behavior. The whole family abandon their house and left the same night for parts unknown. I am very suspicious of what is going on here. I am not saying I think the brother isn't involved, but at who's behest?? I just can't quite see this brother doing this all on his own; most all "ethnic families" are all for family, and not saying they don't kill other family members, but not like this. There is something else going on here. And, can LE figure it out, or can the brother talk? I don't know about LE, but I am sure the brother is scared for himself and his family. It is a very strange crime, I think. I will be interested to see how it comes out, and I am very interested in your thoughts. Thank you, one and all. This is all MOO. Katt

One more thought I had, you don't have to be Italian nor in the IM to run afoul of them. If they don't like what you are doing, they are more than willing to let their "opinion" to be known. I know many people up north who were threatened by them for whatever reason (such as encroaching on the mob's business) and told in no uncertain terms to cease and desist. Maybe the brother's were involved in making money in some way that the Mob thought they were taking money away from them. Maybe it was Keith doing this and they forced Paul to do something about it. Just a random thought, but it sure looks like mob handiwork to me. JMOO. Thanks, Katt

Was the pest control business legitimate?

I thought the business(es) they owned had 26 employees? KC sent his resume to a friend in CA looking for a job - is his resume not legitimate?

I think you are asking rhetorical questions, Sandy, and yes, as far as we know these were legitimate businesses and KC’s resume was legitimate. His education certainly was.

Why wouldn’t it be legitimate? Something tells me if the victim wasn’t a wealthy man from N.J. whose last name ends in a vowel, that this thread would have a different tone. JMO

I think Sandy is asking because she thinks they are legitimate businesses with real employees.

You may be right about the name ending in a vowel. It’s unfortunate that the mafia has made beautiful last names sound suspicious. And we buy into it. So let’s pretend their names are Smith or Jones, not a man with a Spanish last name masquerading as Italian whose wife had a Greek last name also ending in a vowel. I don’t know....should we trust people whose name ends with a consonant? Maybe not. ;):D

I think you are asking rhetorical questions, Sandy, and yes, as far as we know these were legitimate businesses and KC’s resume was legitimate. His education certainly was.

I think Sandy is asking because she thinks they are legitimate businesses with real employees.

You may be right about the name ending in a vowel. It’s unfortunate that the mafia has made beautiful last names sound suspicious. And we buy into it. So let’s pretend their names are Smith or Jones, not a man with a Spanish last name masquerading as Italian whose wife had a Greek last name also ending in a vowel. I don’t know....should we trust people whose name ends with a consonant? Maybe not. ;):D

Yes I got where sandy was going with her question and didn’t mean my sarcasm towards her. Sorry @SandyQLS, I was moreso agreeing with your rhetorical.

I do not believe any child is a target of any mob in the least. I would like to venture to ask where there is information, that the Italian Mafia does not kill children.

Italian Mafia

...the reality of the modern Mafia differs from the “code of honour” myth popularised in The Godfather and other movies where women and children were spared.

Domenico Petru fuzelli the blue-eyed three-year-old didn’t know his mum Carla Fornari and her partner Cosimo Orlando were mixed up in the Mafia.

Domenico is the latest of 80 children killed in Mafia hits.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...n-murdered-mafia-italian-mobsters-3402712.amp

In January this year the remains of another toddler, Nicola Campolongo, were found in a burnt-out car in the neighbouring region of Calabria, along with his grandfather and another man.

....leading Mafia writer, Corrado De Rosa, said that, that killing, and this week’s murder of Domenico, were merely the “umpteenth demonstration of the fact that a Mafia code of honour does not exist”.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/myths-about-the-mafia-exposed-as-three-year-old-is-brutally-murdered-9208753.html?amp

The Grotesquely False Myth That The Mafia Doesn’t Kill Children
The Grotesquely False Myth That The Mafia Doesn’t Kill Children

Those are cases that happened in Italy arent they?

Do you have recent links where the mafia in America went inside of a home and stabbed young children to death and their mother. Tia

I quickly read one of the cases you linked and it seems the child was collateral damage when they shot up the vehicle killing the adults. I dont think the child was specifically targeted but was murdered because the child was in the car with the actual targets at the time.

Jmo

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member