Found Deceased NJ - Rachel Oakes, 19, Old Bridge, 10 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police searching for woman, 19, missing since Tuesday
21857222-large.jpg

Police are searching for a 19-year-old Old Bridge woman who has been missing since Tuesday.
Her boyfriend Tyler Urbanski said he received a call from police at 3 a.m. Tuesday after her car was found near the Driscoll Bridge.

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...-year-old_woman_whose_car_was_found_near.html

I don't know if this is true with the cases in Jersey, but a few years ago a teen's car was discovered on a bridge in Little Rock. It turned out she had car trouble and, due to poor judgement, accepted a ride from a stranger to the next exit (only about a mile away, if that). When he didn't take the exit she jumped from the car in an attempt to save herself, but she was found dead on the side of the freeway from the impact. It took over a year, but they caught the man responsible in that case. Hope this hasn't started to become a common MO for predators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parking on a bridge is common for suicides :( This girl looks old for 19, as though she not had the easiest life. Maybe she suffered from an illness or addiction that could have made her want to end her life.

Rachel Oakes, 19, has been missing since Monday. State Police found the car she had been driving the next day by the Driscoll Bridge. The police describe her as being 5 feet tall and weighing close to 100 pounds and having blonde hair with blue highlights.

The news of Oakes’ disappearance comes a month after a young Monmouth County woman went missing under similar circumstances. Sarah Stern, 19, was last seen Dec. 2. Her car was found parked on the Route 35 bridge between Belmar and Neptune City.

http://nj1015.com/search-continues-...se-car-was-found-by-bridge/?trackback=tsmclip

updated-missing-teen.jpeg

I hope she is found safe soon

In one of her fb pics, she has a big bruise on her shoulder...probably nothing, but time after time here on websleuths when young girls go missing...well, you know :(

this bridge is almost always busy. With a heavy merge right before it, it can be a mob scene. If I remember correctly, there is a toll right after it heading south and right before it heading north. If the time frame could be narrowed down a bit, you may be able to pick up her image coming thru the toll.

Parking on a bridge is common for suicides :( This girl looks old for 19, as though she not had the easiest life. Maybe she suffered from an illness or addiction that could have made her want to end her life.

That was my fist thought. Her missing flyer mentions a history of depression.

I am Rachel's aunt, please know what you are taking about before you post. The bruise you refer to is a tattoo. While all help to find Rachel is appreciated there is a lot of incorrect information out there. If what you are posting is not a verified fact instead of an incorrect opinion please do not post it. We all want Rachel to be safe and come home. But please lets stick to the facts without the innuendo. Thank you

<modsnip> I thinks she probably jumped. And that is not a survivable jump.

I am Rachel's aunt, please know what you are taking about before you post. The bruise you refer to is a tattoo. While all help to find Rachel is appreciated there is a lot of incorrect information out there. If what you are posting is not a verified fact instead of an incorrect opinion please do not post it. We all want Rachel to be safe and come home. But please lets stick to the facts without the innuendo. Thank you
I'm so sorry that you and your family are going thru this. I will keep you all in my prayers and pray for a speedy safe return

Does the family have a FIND RACHEL Facebook page?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back