Found Deceased NJ - Rachel Oakes, 19, Old Bridge, 10 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am Rachel's aunt, please know what you are taking about before you post. The bruise you refer to is a tattoo. While all help to find Rachel is appreciated there is a lot of incorrect information out there. If what you are posting is not a verified fact instead of an incorrect opinion please do not post it. We all want Rachel to be safe and come home. But please lets stick to the facts without the innuendo. Thank you
Hey are u Rachel's aunt? She was one of my friends. I used to chill with her every day during the summer. I miss her. And I'm sorry for ur loss. She was a good person.

First, I would like to express how sorry I am, cmzee and the rest of your family and her friends for having to go through this very difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

One thing that keeps sticking out to me as I have been following both Rachel's and Sarah Stern's disappearances is the wording used in the news links cited. While it has been repeatedly stated that Sarah's car was found "on" the Belmar bridge, it has been repeatedly stated that Rachel's car was found either "near" or "by" the Driscoll bridge.

Perhaps, I'm looking too much into this but it has made me very curious. Being from the area, the Driscoll bridge is a busier bridge, especially at the time the cars were found. Not being found "on" the bridge increases the likelihood of a possible abduction, especially considering the seedy areas near the bridge.

I would also like to know if the car was operable or if there was any damage.

Just my $0.02...

I might be late but oh well. She most likely parked around the victory and Driscoll bridge, not in the bridge but near it. It wasn't an abduction or murder, it was a suicide for a fact. The car was most definitely operable, she drove it there and I know her car. She wasn't right in the head and if she was she wouldn't have done it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977
Back