FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I was torn for a second between admiration for her creativity and obvious intelligence, and absolute astonishment at her total disconnect with reality, extreme entitlement, and refusal to accept that there is VIDEO evidence of her committing this crime, then came to my senses and the "WOW the cray-cray!" side won out. She 100% believes she is the victim in all this, and that if she just finds her hero, she'll be set free to become the global celebrity she is in her own mind.

Does she really have supporters in real life around the world, or all of those just the voices in her head? Inquiring minds want to know.

Look around the internet and see if you can find groups about her.

She is an extreme example of guilty people who would never admit in a million years that they are guilty. She has been doubling down on it for what, 4 years?

Her police interview is extremely interesting, I highly recommend everyone watch it. She has no clue about the suitcase recording she made. She gives the cops a story and they blind side her with her video...basically a video of her committing murder almost, taunting the poor guy even though he says her name and that he cannot breath....Also, he has scratches on his back and other injuries.

At this point she doubles down on not being guilty but spends the rest of the interview saying the words:

"Not intentionally" "I did not do it intentionally"

She insists going to bed and leaving him in the suitcase was not done intentionally on her part.....With no intention she then thinks she is going to walk out of there and go home...the cops give no clue they are going to arrest, handcuff, and take her to jail right there after the interview.

2 Cents

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721-152725.png
    Screenshot_20240721-152725.png
    687.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240721-152912.png
    Screenshot_20240721-152912.png
    572 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Gotta say I chuckled at the gumption of advertising for a Zealous attorney with a Side of Keen, adding that an Epic Opportunity Awaits. All Sarah needs is for her fans to post this ad in courthouses throughout Orange County. Zealous Lawyers will be lining up at her cell door.

Where's Jose Baez? Lol

Snipped respectfully by me. Welp, I searched on Reddit, and the closest I found was a bunch of people just as flabbergasted at her as we are, eagerly awaiting the trial with popcorn for the absolute sheer train-wreckedness that it is sure to be. By that definition, translated through the narcissist supreme filter that exists in her mind, then absolutely, she has fans!

P.S. Also, love your Grumpy Cat avatar. I still have Grumpy Cat on my Weather Kitty app. Makes me smile always!

Last edited:
Snipped respectfully by me. Welp, I searched on Reddit, and the closest I found was a bunch of people just as flabbergasted at her as we are, eagerly awaiting the trial with popcorn for the absolute sheer train-wreckedness that it is sure to be. By that definition, translated through the narcissist supreme filter that exists in her mind, then absolutely, she has fans!

I think she is confusing true crime fans following her case with her own personal fans. Or, there really are some people out there buying her victim narrative. Or, both.

Last edited:

She is an extreme example of guilty people who would never admit in a million years that they are guilty. She has been doubling down on it for what, 4 years?

Her police interview is extremely interesting, I highly recommend everyone watch it. She has no clue about the suitcase recording she made. She gives the cops a story and they blind side her with her video...basically a video of her committing murder almost, taunting the poor guy even though he says her name and that he cannot breath....Also, he has scratches on his back and other injuries.

At this point she doubles down on not being guilty but spends the rest of the interview saying the words:

"Not intentionally" "I did not do it intentionally"

She insists going to bed and leaving him in the suitcase was not done intentionally on her part.....With no intention she then thinks she is going to walk out of there and go home...the cops give no clue they are going to arrest, handcuff, and take her to jail right there after the interview.

2 Cents

IMO doubling down on it is her ego defences and unconscious mind / psyche so she's genuinely not fully aware of her own guilt as she's sliding it out of her conscious mind all the time.

Her own self cannot admit to other aspects of her own self that she's done this - it's not even about deceiving everyone else IMO.

There's a concept called 'the unthought known'. Where somehow a person knows the truth of something intolerable and unconscionable they've done -but- they cannot allow themselves to think of it or ever acknowledge it. That's why certain types of criminal never discuss their crimes even though they've got nothing to lose and even something to gain. The clues with those sort of people, thankfully rare, as it's a developmental disorder, are the ways they act out and the defence strategies they mount that nobody asked them to. JMO MOO

I knew a covert narc just like what this article describes Their brain is wired very differently from mine but this explains one of the patterns that drove basically all of their behavior. The attention-seeking, the drama triangles, must be the biggest victim in the room... Exhausting.

SB is an extreme example and obviously has clustered disorders. For the record, I am not a fan.

I think she is confusing true crime fans following her case with her own personal fans. Or, there really are some people out there buying her victim narrative. Or, both.

I have never heard of a female murder defendant behind bars who has men wanting to date her and that people are sending $$ into her commissary account and proclaiming her innocence. (Of course there are some)

But with men? Yes.

Bryan Kohberger actually has a fan base. Ethan Crumbly had admirers communicating through email with him when he was in jail. etc.. Manson had followers....

Also, mostly it is females who write love letters and marry male inmates.

SB's case is unique obviously and one reason is because you can actually SEE the crime. And it is so appalling and evil that surely it is turning off any would be fans.

Maybe her EX is giving her commissary $$. Her EX says she was bad about letting him see his son so I am glad the dad has him full time now.

2 Cents

I have never heard of a female murder defendant behind bars who has men wanting to date her and that people are sending $$ into her commissary account and proclaiming her innocence. (Of course there are some)

But with men? Yes.

Bryan Kohberger actually has a fan base. Ethan Crumbly had admirers communicating through email with him when he was in jail. etc.. Manson had followers....

Also, mostly it is females who write love letters and marry male inmates.

SB's case is unique obviously and one reason is because you can actually SEE the crime. And it is so appalling and evil that surely it is turning off any would be fans.

Maybe her EX is giving her commissary $$. Her EX says she was bad about letting him see his son so I am glad the dad has him full time now.

2 Cents

Obviously we don't know enough about who is writing to SB or what their motivation is. She gave the judge a map of the world with stars denoting all the locations. I suppose a person could scrutinise that but I also suppose it's true 'enough'.

Various theories I've wondered over time: -

if she's assisting fellow prisoners to write letters back home, or to their distant family members who live around the world. That would endear her to total strangers abroad. Also if she's getting mail from spiritual people or religious organisations who pray for / pen pal befriend criminals. If she's written to them (whoever 'they' may be) first. Etc.

One thing is for sure, she's not entertaining mail from anyone who says 'yay you took out your abuser' because she'll be like no, no, no I didn't we were just playing hide and seek.

She IS exhausting.

She reminds me a little of the drunk driver who killed the bride on her wedding night. Golf cart.

"Didn't mean to."

IMO in these contexts, that's NOT legal defense. Because what it means is: I did what I did, I did what I wanted to, I don't want to be held accountable for what I did. Because I didn't mean to.

Like drunk drivers who drive home with a dying victim lodged in their windshield. I didn't mean for him to die.

It's not even regret! Which IS something the rest of us could recognize, understand. The regret isn't that her boyfriend is dead; it's that she doesn't think she should be charged with anything over it. Because she didn't mean to.

Negligent, reckless homicide.

How about felony murder -- he died as a result of abduction. Hostage. Unable to extricate himself.

It's not like he slipped on tile and died. And even if she didn't know someone could DIE THAT WAY, he TOLD HER he couldn't breathe. EVEN IF it were dome kind of accident, she set it in motion.

I imagine all 800 of her attorneys have been frank with her -- and she just doesn't want to hear it.

Well, none of US can UNHEAR her boyfriend and neither will the jury.

JMO

On a positive note, she has nice handwriting or handprinting if you prefer. I expect to see a SB font coming out soon so her fans can print like Sarah. I'm also waiting for the trial to start to see if herself is the only witness she calls in her defense. I'm not sure I would like to sit through her narrative but cross would be interesting.
moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper