FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I was torn for a second between admiration for her creativity and obvious intelligence, and absolute astonishment at her total disconnect with reality, extreme entitlement, and refusal to accept that there is VIDEO evidence of her committing this crime, then came to my senses and the "WOW the cray-cray!" side won out. She 100% believes she is the victim in all this, and that if she just finds her hero, she'll be set free to become the global celebrity she is in her own mind.

Does she really have supporters in real life around the world, or all of those just the voices in her head? Inquiring minds want to know.

Look around the internet and see if you can find groups about her.

She is an extreme example of guilty people who would never admit in a million years that they are guilty. She has been doubling down on it for what, 4 years?

Her police interview is extremely interesting, I highly recommend everyone watch it. She has no clue about the suitcase recording she made. She gives the cops a story and they blind side her with her video...basically a video of her committing murder almost, taunting the poor guy even though he says her name and that he cannot breath....Also, he has scratches on his back and other injuries.

At this point she doubles down on not being guilty but spends the rest of the interview saying the words:

"Not intentionally" "I did not do it intentionally"

She insists going to bed and leaving him in the suitcase was not done intentionally on her part.....With no intention she then thinks she is going to walk out of there and go home...the cops give no clue they are going to arrest, handcuff, and take her to jail right there after the interview.

2 Cents

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721-152725.png
    Screenshot_20240721-152725.png
    687.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240721-152912.png
    Screenshot_20240721-152912.png
    572 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Snipped respectfully by me. Welp, I searched on Reddit, and the closest I found was a bunch of people just as flabbergasted at her as we are, eagerly awaiting the trial with popcorn for the absolute sheer train-wreckedness that it is sure to be. By that definition, translated through the narcissist supreme filter that exists in her mind, then absolutely, she has fans!

P.S. Also, love your Grumpy Cat avatar. I still have Grumpy Cat on my Weather Kitty app. Makes me smile always!

Last edited:
Snipped respectfully by me. Welp, I searched on Reddit, and the closest I found was a bunch of people just as flabbergasted at her as we are, eagerly awaiting the trial with popcorn for the absolute sheer train-wreckedness that it is sure to be. By that definition, translated through the narcissist supreme filter that exists in her mind, then absolutely, she has fans!

I think she is confusing true crime fans following her case with her own personal fans. Or, there really are some people out there buying her victim narrative. Or, both.

Last edited:

She is an extreme example of guilty people who would never admit in a million years that they are guilty. She has been doubling down on it for what, 4 years?

Her police interview is extremely interesting, I highly recommend everyone watch it. She has no clue about the suitcase recording she made. She gives the cops a story and they blind side her with her video...basically a video of her committing murder almost, taunting the poor guy even though he says her name and that he cannot breath....Also, he has scratches on his back and other injuries.

At this point she doubles down on not being guilty but spends the rest of the interview saying the words:

"Not intentionally" "I did not do it intentionally"

She insists going to bed and leaving him in the suitcase was not done intentionally on her part.....With no intention she then thinks she is going to walk out of there and go home...the cops give no clue they are going to arrest, handcuff, and take her to jail right there after the interview.

2 Cents

IMO doubling down on it is her ego defences and unconscious mind / psyche so she's genuinely not fully aware of her own guilt as she's sliding it out of her conscious mind all the time.

Her own self cannot admit to other aspects of her own self that she's done this - it's not even about deceiving everyone else IMO.

There's a concept called 'the unthought known'. Where somehow a person knows the truth of something intolerable and unconscionable they've done -but- they cannot allow themselves to think of it or ever acknowledge it. That's why certain types of criminal never discuss their crimes even though they've got nothing to lose and even something to gain. The clues with those sort of people, thankfully rare, as it's a developmental disorder, are the ways they act out and the defence strategies they mount that nobody asked them to. JMO MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back