Found Deceased NJ - Rachel Oakes, 19, Old Bridge, 10 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am I allowed to post that link? I wasn't sure

Am I allowed to post that link? I wasn't sure

I just checked boyfriend's Facebook page and there is no mention of suicide. If he thought she committed suicide why does he keep posting that he hopes she texts him or posts something? I don't believe it to be true that boyfriend posted that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it may not be on his page. It is a picture of a text conversation on a cell phone. i'll try to find it

the place to find it was removed by the mods in the first page of this thread because it was against the rules. sorry!

https://www20.state.nj.us/NJSP_Amber/MissingPersonList.jsp

Anyone know why Rachel isn't on NJ State Police Missing Persons List?
Maybe they have to be missing for a certain period of time like 30 days? Or it could be because the Locals haven't contacted NJSP to have them added to the list. According to NJSP the Local Police are the lead and have to request NJSP add the missing person to their website. Click link below then the PDF link on that page.

http://www.njsp.org/division/investigations/missing-persons.shtml

Unfortunately Old Bridge and Sayreville PDs are sometimes too big for their own good. Especially Old Bridge. They may not have contacted NJSP because they felt they don't need their help. Which is unfortunate if that is the case. Unfortunately though egos rarely get checked at the door.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I haven't heard a peep here in a neighboring town here... when are they going to start putting cameras on these bridges?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone doing anything with this case?

Is anyone doing anything with this case?

I have been wondering the same thing. I can't find any information anywhere. The last I saw was a comment on Jan 27th from the boyfriend on FB that there was no new news. Strange.

Might be an update coming out shortly. Just saw a post on social media. Just waiting for the news to break, then I will post.

So sorry.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Prayers for her family for strength and peace.

so sad but hopefully her family can start to get some answers.

Yes at least now her family and boyfriend can have some closure and begin to heal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back