Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think Liam would've wiped his phone via iCloud that night?

Totally agree RE: Preston. I don't have a link & haven't seen this myself but my mother told me she heard the Prosecutor say Preston was willing to secretly record Liam.

I'm still hoping there's more video surveillance and/or DNA from Sarah's clothing that'll ensure an easy guilty verdict.

Nothing is ever truly deleted....

Let's also remember LE found his (LM) phone. God only knows what was on it.

Texts, calls, pics etc. They watched and waited for proper evidence.

PT is back before a judge tomorrow. IMO, he's a witness/accomplice, bargaining for his freedom.
We saw his parents in court. His Dad testified.

Have you seen LM's folks at court?

I suspect there's more between those 2 roommates. JMHO.

BTW, all those videos are very creepy.

LM's mom was present in court, along with his twin brother, younger sister, and cousin. Younger brother either not visible in photo I have or not present. Not able to confirm if a gentleman sitting next to them is his father or not. I would just post the photo but not sure if it's against TOS since it's family.

Oh it'd all definitely be in the cloud. And maybe now that the guys have been charged, the Prosecutor will get access to both of their cell records. I don't know that LE would have been able to get a warrant for that before...
were
Nothing is ever truly deleted....

I saw them in pictures at the first hearing. Are you saying you saw them at the hearing this week? I wondered if they were there.
LM's mom was present in court, along with his twin brother, younger sister, and cousin. Younger brother either not visible in photo I have or not present. Not able to confirm if a gentleman sitting next to them is his father or not. I would just post the photo but not sure if it's against TOS since it's family.

Sarah Stern was not suicidal, nor would she have done anything to hurt her family. Don't buy that crap that's being put out there by LM defence, or the killer's support system.

So are they trying to say that SS decided to removed her clothes b4 she committed suicide?! Why would LM and PT remove her clothes? Maybe one or both sexually assaulted her? Maybe SS wasn't alive when she was assaulted?

Unfortunately Miss SS isn't around to defend herself, however her family and friends are. We know she wasn't planning on killing herself. No doubts.

Sarah Stern was not suicidal, nor would she have done anything to hurt her family. Don't buy that crap that's being put out there by LM defence, or the killer's support system.
Wow is that their defence? He confessed. Along with the other evidence. There's no way that will fly

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

Hey all,

I came upon this thread just after the arrests, but have read back through it, etc., to catch up.

Sarah's case has greatly touched me, as she seemed like a truly good-natured, kind person - and she had her whole life in front of her. Nobody would deserve what happened to her, but she seems like one of the last people to deserve this. I wanted to offer my deepest condolences to any of her friends or family who might read this thread. I can not help up but tearing up when I think about Sarah..

I am beyond disgusted that two of her closest "friends" killed her. Ok, well, one of them and the other one is nearly as deplorable since he supposedly knew about the plot for six months and did nothing. What a pathetic follower of a sociopath he apparently is and perhaps might be a sociopath himself.

As for LM, I don't think I have ever wanted someone to rot in hell as much as I want him to rot in hell, but only after suffering greatly in this life. Let's also keep in mind that not only was Sarah their friend, but they also knew that she lost her mother just a few years ago. She was surely still dealing with the loss. Her father must be a completely broken man after losing his wife and then his daughter - and so brutally by boys who had been guests in his home.

Of course, LM is guilty. The evidence is overwhelming - and we haven't even seen his phone, which LE has. I am deeply disappointed to the point of sickened at his family showing up at his hearing. Yes, I know he is someone's child and sibling, but I don't think I'd stand by a child and I know for sure that I would not stand by a sibling (and I love by siblings) in these particular circumstances. This wasn't an argument that escalated.This was a calculated and cold-blooded execution of someone innocent and who apparent had been a good friend to him. And the fact that he strangled her and watched her die for a half hour...words can not express how depraved he is. He and people like him are a danger to society - and people like this can not be rehabilitated.

I do not care what any of his family or friends might say, there is no way in hell that he is not a major sociopath and that there weren't warning signs crying out. The fact that his family either did not notice them or (more likely) just did not want to admit to themselves that one of their baby-faced blondies is a dangerous sick pup just shows how dysfunctional and/or irresponsible they are. People with the usual level of family dysfunction (we all have some) do not raise a child that plans for six months to rob (and maybe kill) one of his best friends all for a few thousand $. I can understand people who steal when they or their families are literally starving. But baby-faced sicko who is all of just 19 years old and seems very physically able apparently just did not want to work (given he quit his job a couple days after murdering Sarah). Boo-hoo. Poor baby had to work for a living, like most of us have to do. (And he has only been doing so for a short time.)

The reason I feel extreme distaste for the family is because the parents obviously hired the defense attorney and we all can guess by what this deplorable man has said what the defense will be. They are going to use the suicide angle. That, to me, is like putting another dagger through Sarah's father's heart - a man that seems a good man and is a family friend. These people obviously do not care what they have to do to get sonny boy off.

Again, no way in hell I would be in court if this was my sibling. I love my siblings, but some things are SO wrong that shared blood does not matter. And a child? I don't know. But I'd not be paying for a defense attorney whose goal was to soil the good name of the innocent victim that my son had brutally murdered.

No, if I were the parent, I would urge my son to come clean and do the right thing. I would know that this son was beyond help and a danger to society and needed to be somewhere where he could never cause this much pain again. I shudder to think of LM getting anything less than life with life truly meaning "life" behind bars. This is someone who will kill again, imo, if he is ever set free.

RIP Sarah. May her friend and family eventually be able to think of her in better times. Here's hoping that Sarah and her loved ones get justice! Tearing up again...

That's why I said IF.

The phone also bothers me. How did PT not find it? Was it left on purpose?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

IIRC, it was stated LE found it outside, I seem to remember the driveway.

Yes, you can post it if it came from a news link, include the source. I would love to see it.

Have you seen Sarah's twitter? I have. It shows what a lovely person she was. It shows her love and passion for life in a beautiful way.
She had many interests and was well loved everywhere she went. It's filled with pictures, her travels and beautiful friends.
Her love of the beach and her dog, many, many friends. (those two are not included anywhere)

I spent a long time reading all her tweets, it helped me to really get to know her. Now I'm tearing up.
This was a very bright, loving young woman that had a bright future. She's always happy in all her posts.
Happy, upbeat, funny, creative, always smiling, never crude, always loving.

R.I.P. beautiful Sarah. The world is less now that she's gone.

Defense Attorney Suggests That Men Accused Of Sarah Stern's Murder Made Up Story

http://patch.com/new-jersey/manasqu...ts-men-accused-sarah-sterns-murder-made-story

Hey Moriarty (btw name of Sherlock Holmes evil arch nemesis) YOU will not succeed to smear this beautiful young woman.

"Talk is cheap,'' Moriarty told app.com.
Yeah your talk is vile. Give it up, many will stand for Beautiful Sarah.

Neighbors reported that Stern appeared suicidal on the day authorities say she was murdered, Moriarty said. She was depressed and giving away the belongings of her deceased mother, who died several years earlier, he said.

Hearsay is not admissible in court.

Big shoutout to Monmouth County Prosecutor Meghan Doyle. Doing a fabulous job!

Defense Attorney Suggests That Men Accused Of Sarah Stern's Murder Made Up Story

http://patch.com/new-jersey/manasqu...ts-men-accused-sarah-sterns-murder-made-story

Hey Moriarty (btw name of Sherlock Holmes evil arch nemesis) YOU will not succeed to smear this beautiful young woman.

Yeah your talk is vile. Give it up, many will stand for Beautiful Sarah.

Hearsay is not admissible in court.

Big shoutout to Monmouth County Prosecutor Meghan Doyle. Doing a fabulous job!
Well said BunnyHop! I honestly don't know how he puts his head on the pillow at night. How does he plan on explaining his way out of Sarah's clothes in the safe??

Also, her clothing was found in one of the safe deposit boxes, that was hidden in one of the parks.
I knew that one, I just didn't know if those were the clothes shed been wearing

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members