Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotcha, but I can't feel ya. I'm a mother of a 19 year old girl, that I had to hold all night as she moaned and cried all night over her friend who was murdered. That friend would be SS. You"ll be able to recognize me in a crowd. I'll be the one playing the world's smallest violin.

I am so sorry for you and your daughter's pain spaz....it's unimaginable.

However, if LM's cell was found at the scene , as reported, then LE had a pretty big clue about who might be involved.

I agree. They questioned him on Dec. 7. He was on their radar early on. And then they even had the audacity to show up at the search on Dec. 10.

That's my difficulty. I know how Mr. Stern feels. I'm not certain that either of LM or PT family believed that their little darlings are guilty. One family thinks their child was talked into something by his friend. The other family has paid for a hired gun to get a not guilty conviction for their little darling. If those parents expressed publicly sorrow or remorse, then an only then will I feel anything.

That's my difficulty. I know how Mr. Stern feels. I'm not certain that either of LM or PT family believed that their little darlings are guilty. One family thinks their child was talked into something by his friend. The other family has paid for a hired gun to get a not guilty conviction for their little darling. If those parents expressed publicly sorrow or remorse, then an only then will I feel anything.

That makes the whole thing even worse. I haven't seen an ounce of remorse.
So sorry for your loss.

I completely agree. I actually just had a conversation about this with someone about a half an hour ago. I really think if this was my family member that I would feel morally obligated to address the community and LE, especially Mr. Stern, with some kind of remorseful apology. Even if they're going to claim the boys are innocent (which no one is going to believe here) still, acknowledge the pain they have caused!! Their boys will hopefully be in prison forever but THEIR child is alive. Mr. Stern's child is NOT! I'm sorry, I too can not summon up any sympathy for the families of the monsters.

But they say he watched her for half an hour die. Not it took a half hour to kill her.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yeah the wording about that has really bothered me. At first I thought maybe after he subdued her somehow, he hung her so it would look like a suicide at home. I hate to even suggest that and I know it's not what was on the recording but how else could you watch someone die for 30 minutes after you strangle them? Sick.

However, if LM's cell was found at the scene , as reported, then LE had a pretty big clue about who might be involved.
It's possible, but if the phone was locked, then all they would have had was the phone (which was reported stolen), not the contents. Remember, it took the Israeli secret service to break into the phone of the San Bernardino terrorist. Apple won't just do it for anyone, even LE. My point was that all we know is that they questioned these guys, and that since they were friends/acquaintances, merely talking to them would have been normal even if they didn't suspect them at all. I just don't want to jump to conclusions anywhere here because we don't actually have any inkling of what was said in those initial conversations.

That could just be a normal part of a missing persons investigation to talk to the missing person's friends/acquaintances. There's no indication that they were actually on to PT or LM at that point (although they could have been as well, I guess - there's no indication at all what was said at the time).
They would've been if they had LM's lost cell phone. LE was really quiet after Dec 2, I think they had an idea from the beginning.

For all we know there could've been more evidence found at her home and in her car. Fingerprints ect

Obviously, no pain can be greater than that of Michael Stern's. And I want nothing more than the two men to pay for their disgusting sins, and pay BIG.
I totally get that some people will never feel bad for the Taylors & the McAtasneys. And I respect that. If I learned that my son was a murderer or an accomplice to a murder, I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it. I'd either be completely broken or riddled with guilt and full of anger. I do know that I wouldn't be in that courtroom. And I certainly wouldn't be paying for his attorney.
That said, I still feel terrible for the families of PT & LM. I feel really terrible. And I think it's perfectly OK to feel badly for all parties involved (minus the two in jail). It doesn't take away from your heartache for Sarah & her family and friends.

You may want to Google how long does it take to strangle someone to death. 7 to 14 mins is what I saw. Maybe he didn't strangle her with his hands? Maybe he filmed it with his phone? To watch later.

Honestly if my child was the murderer. I would probably kill my child. I would know that I failed. I'm a tough military brat.

Before we go too far down this road, I kindly and lovingly suggest we keep the focus on Sarah's case here. We all want justice for this lovely young woman.

Here in Canada we just got a guilty verdict x3 with sadly no bodies. It can happen. Praying Sarah is found though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just thought about the Pine Barrens. If they went to the trouble of burying those safes miles apart, what if they continued burying more evidence throughout NJ. Let's say they dropped the car off at the bridge and continue driving south with her body. Perfect place to hide a body. Unfortunately, it's huge.

Please understand that PT tears are real, but the they are only for him, not SS. Both PT and LM can only feel their own pain. Not even the pain of their on family's. Don't feel to bad for the family's of the killer's. They can still come to visit them in prison. When will Mr Stern be able to see Sarah again?

This post is right on point, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member