Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is grandma? What can she tell us about this situation.

Is it possible that the grandmother was in Florida with the dad? SS had returned from spending Thanksgiving there. As for the report of her last being seen at her residence at 11:45, I'm wondering if there is a witness (friend, associate, etc.) that was at SS's residence with her giving that account. Possibly this person left her residence at 11:45. Was it stated anywhere that SS was seen "leaving" her residence at 11:45? If not, the timeline would change substantially. JMO

Stern’s 1994, silver, four-door Olds 88 was found, by itself, on the crest of the Route 35 bridge in Belmar late Friday night, not long after she was last seen at home.
Investigators said the car was functional and the keys were inside. Neptune police towed it and advsed Neptune City police to conduct a welfare check at the home of the family member who is the registered owner.
Officers found the door unlocked and no one inside, and later learned that no one in Stern’s family knew where she had gone.

Read More: Search for Sarah Stern intensifies as Monmouth Prosecutor steps in | http://wobmam.com/search-for-sarah-...nmouth-prosecutor-steps-in/?trackback=tsmclip

oh wow, there is always more than what is reported of course, but this is all sounding way more ominous than originally, if that is even possible. Too many possibilities.

I wonder if Sarah's father mentioned the trip away for Thanksgiving and it was possibly overheard by the wrong person. So this person went to the house assuming no one would be there except Sarah returned from the trip earlier than expected.

Was it stated anywhere that SS was seen "leaving" her residence at 11:45?

It was stated in this article: http://nj1015.com/where-is-sarah-stern-reward-posted-for-information/ and a few others that she was last seen leaving her home at 11:45pm. By who though? A neighbor? Did she seem panicked? Was it normal for her to go out that late? Did this witness see Sarah herself or just the vehicle and assume it was Sarah because she was the only one home (providing the grandmother was in Florida)?

It's hard to say if the grandmother was in Florida with the father or not but that seems like the most likely case to me. The grandmother's car is the only thing that's been mentioned thus far, no mention of the grandmother herself.

I wonder if someone was in the car with her. For whatever reason she got out and that person chased her.

Just thinking of the least horrific scenario.

><
Sarah Lee Stern :: W/F/19 :: Monmouth County :: 2 Dec 2016
><
15338779_10155051743947037_4502264197256715921_n.jpg

15304064_737632059721897_8965479926665925470_o.jpg

15304243_1532574026762926_417974154806571702_o.jpg

Belmar Borough, Monmouth County is in Central New Jersey's East Coast.

Day Seven

Find Sarah Facebook:
13)) https://www.facebook.com/sarahsternismissing/?pnref=story:

Still wearing those Clear Dental Braces?

14)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/sarah_stern_search_party_story.html#incart_river_home:

* >>> Check Back for Search Details

15)) http://abc7ny.com/news/search-underway-for-missing-nj-woman-whose-car-was-found-on-bridge/1644192/

16)) https://twitter.com/Sarah_Lee_Stern

17)) http://we-all-have-a-storyyy.tumblr.com/

NamUs = National missing & Unidentified persons system:
18)) https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/36354:
Case Number - 16-21175

NCMEC = National Center for Missing & Exploited Children:
19)) http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1283282/1/screen:
DOB / Date Of Birth: 03/24/1997

Area Map:

A)) http://listsofjohn.com/mapf?lat=40.1846&lon=-74.0262&z=18&t=h&d=y :

Using Upper-Right Pull-Down,
Select >>> Satellite >>> Map

Shark River Flows to Our Right,
ENE, East-North-East into the Atlantic Ocean

B)) GPS / Global Position Satellite system:

N 40.18460° ::: W -074.02620°
N 40° 11.076' ::: W -074° 01.572'
N 40° 11' 04.560'' ::: W -074° 01' 34.320''
&
UTM: 18T 582898 E ::: 4448704 N

Our Thanks To Those Providing
On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

So the NamUs case report says that her clothing and accessories are unknown, unless they have not updated that information.. perhaps no one was staying in the house with her at the time? I have not seen any descriptions of what she may have been wearing in any of the articles or MP posters of her. I assume information about her clothing would have been released very quickly if it was known, because that would be important in identifying her. Maybe her family was not home? But then it begs the question of who saw her leaving at 11:45 PM? And why has that person not described the clothes she was wearing at that time?

Exactly, how can the witness say she saw her leaving, but not know what she was wearing. If she had left the house by herself, why leave the door unlocked?

So the NamUs case report says that her clothing and accessories are unknown, unless they have not updated that information.. perhaps no one was staying in the house with her at the time? I have not seen any descriptions of what she may have been wearing in any of the articles or MP posters of her. I assume information about her clothing would have been released very quickly if it was known, because that would be important in identifying her. Maybe her family was not home? But then it begs the question of who saw her leaving at 11:45 PM? And why has that person not described the clothes she was wearing at that time?

Exactly, how can the witness say she saw her leaving, but not know what she was wearing. If she had left the house by herself, why leave the door unlocked?

Well, what witness? That's our first problem. Without that we are floundering.

So it sounds like Grandma wasn't home at the time? If that's the case, I'm leaning far more towards something happening at the home. Her car could have easily been driven to the bridge and left there to throw suspicion away from the house. But the way things were initially worded led me to believe that Grandma was home, and saw her leave at 1145.

If this isn't the case, who saw her at 1145? Did they actually physically see her? Or just see her car leave the house? If the sighting was just the car, realistically it could have been anyone driving.

...maybe she was fleeing the house if perhaps someone had entered.
still doesn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree...this doesn't make sense. I *so* wish one of her cousins would come and help fill in the details.

She is an absolutely beautiful young lady.

Is there a map showing her address and the location where the grandmother's car was found? Where's Skibaboo when we need her? (apologies if I got the name wrong). LE should be able to tell where her cell phone pinged that night. The 3 hour window just isn't adding up for me. Is it normal to leave doors unlocked in that area? I know some do where I live, but very few anymore.

I am a voulnteer firefighter from one of the surrounding towns around belmar. This is what i know and think. The RT 35 bridge is one of the worst places to abdict someone. Its on an extremely busy road, at the southbound base of the bridge there is usually ( 99.9% of the time ) a Neptune PD cop running traffic because the off ramp lesding onto RT35 is a huge speed trap for them. Likely anyone heading onto the bridge would have been noticed. Additionally at the opposite end of the brigde in Belmar, the Belmar PD runs traffic / radar 99.9% of the time with a clear view of over 70% of the bridge due to the architecture of the bridge. I find that the spot where her car was found was in good view of where Belmar PD parks an officer to run radar for traffic coming off the bridge. I believe that whoever did take her knew of these circumstances and planned this whole situation down to a T. With both neptune and belmar being sleepy NJ beach towns, the average response time for a 911 call is under 2 minute for a police response, with the surrounding areas being heavily patrolled by overstaffed police departments lookimg for any reason to pull someone over. Rt35 has one cop every few miles or so, making me believe that this person had a planned escape route through the lesser patrolled neighborhoods, most likely in Wall NJ towards the Garden State Parkway. If anyone else has an idea Id love to hear it.

I am a voulnteer firefighter from one of the surrounding towns around belmar. This is what i know and think. The RT 35 bridge is one of the worst places to abdict someone. Its on an extremely busy road, at the southbound base of the bridge there is usually ( 99.9% of the time ) a Neptune PD cop running traffic because the off ramp lesding onto RT35 is a huge speed trap for them. Likely anyone heading onto the bridge would have been noticed. Additionally at the opposite end of the brigde in Belmar, the Belmar PD runs traffic / radar 99.9% of the time with a clear view of over 70% of the bridge due to the architecture of the bridge. I find that the spot where her car was found was in good view of where Belmar PD parks an officer to run radar for traffic coming off the bridge. I believe that whoever did take her knew of these circumstances and planned this whole situation down to a T. With both neptune and belmar being sleepy NJ beach towns, the average response time for a 911 call is under 2 minute for a police response, with the surrounding areas being heavily patrolled by overstaffed police departments lookimg for any reason to pull someone over. Rt35 has one cop every few miles or so, making me believe that this person had a planned escape route through the lesser patrolled neighborhoods, most likely in Wall NJ towards the Garden State Parkway. If anyone else has an idea Id love to hear it.
Hmm... well it was mentioned previously that it's possible she had been abducted before she arrived at the bridge (perhaps at her house). What if.. she was not in the car if the PERP switched cars and somehow moved Sarah from hers to the "escape car". That would explain why Sarah's car was abandoned. It's not like the PERP would have dumped her and walked away on foot.

Good point. Now there might be 2 perps involved and another vehicle. There are traffic cameras on the belmar side of the bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly