Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
concernedvitani

Thank you for posting. Have you considered becoming a verified insder for Sarah's case? Being a verified insider at WebSlueths would allow us to take everything you now as fact vs. rumor.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Thank you for sharing what you know. Anything you can share can help us get to know Sarah and help find her. WS is a victim friend forum and we are not here to judge her or her choices.

Hi, apologies if my original comment sounded harsh. I am part of Sarah's online comm. and am a lesbian myself. If you look at the link I posted of her blog, Sarah liked women and was proud of her sexual orientation. Since the discussion here was leaning towards whether she had a boyfriend, thought I would inform you all that she seemed interested in women and not men from how I know her and what's on her blog. She may very well be bisexual but I haven't seen her mention a boyfriend or boys at all.

Hi, apologies if my original comment sounded harsh. I am part of Sarah's online comm. and am a lesbian myself. If you look at the link I posted of her blog, Sarah liked women and was proud of her sexual orientation. Since the discussion here was leaning towards whether she had a boyfriend, thought I would inform you all that she seemed interested in women and not men from how I know her and what's on her blog. She may very well be bisexual but I haven't seen her mention a boyfriend or boys at all.

No worries! I appreciate you clearing it up.

Does anyone remember a recent case where a young woman's car was found on a bridge (driver door ajar and phone found by trunk?) Sounds a bit similar? Anyone remember anything....I read way more threads than I can keep up with up!!

Yes, Ashley Brown. They found her body in the river, looks like she jumped :(

I am in contact with the room mate of Sarah's cousin as he is a friend of mine. I will tell him to let the family know there is a thread here for her. I live close by and will see if I can take a drive to the far side of the river to look for her. Also, the Belmar bridge isn't a drawbridge anymore.

I am in contact with the room mate of Sarah's cousin as he is a friend of mine. I will tell him to let the family know there is a thread here for her. I live close by and will see if I can take a drive to the far side of the river to look for her. Also, the Belmar bridge isn't a drawbridge anymore.

Thanks for all that ^^^
Do you know if Sarah is in school? TIA

><
Sarah Lee Stern :: W/F/19 :: Monmouth County :: 2 Dec 2016
><
15338779_10155051743947037_4502264197256715921_n.jpg

15304064_737632059721897_8965479926665925470_o.jpg

15304243_1532574026762926_417974154806571702_o.jpg

Belmar Borough, Monmouth County is in Central, New Jersey.

Day Five

1)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ss...ng_for_information.html#incart_river_home_pop

2)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/authorities_did_not_continue_search_for_possible_b.html

3)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/rescue_crews_searching_shark_river_for_possible_br.html

4)) https://twitter.com/Sarah_Lee_Stern

>>> 5)) http://we-all-have-a-storyyy.tumblr.com/

Area Map:

A)) http://listsofjohn.com/mapf?lat=40.1846&lon=-74.0262&z=18&t=h&d=y :

Zoom In & Re-Center
Using Upper-Right Pull-Down,
Select >>> Satellite (with Labels)

Shark River Flows to Our Right,
ENE, East-North-East into the Atlantic Ocean

B)) GPS / Global Position Satellite system:

N 40.18460° ::: W -074.02620°
N 40° 11.076' ::: W -074° 01.572'
N 40° 11' 04.560'' ::: W -074° 01' 34.320''
&
UTM: 18T 582898 E ::: 4448704 N

Our Thanks To Those Providing
On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

No, the fandoms Sarah was a part of were all lesbian fandoms. Don't know why the person who knew of her here didn't see fit to share that information, it may be personal but Sarah's life is at stake. Sarah was interested in dating women, not men, as far as lots of people know. There was no boyfriend.
Hi, I am a part of the same community too. I hesitated mentioning that because some LGBT people are not comfortable with their sexuality being public. I wasn't meaning to withold any information, I'm sorry if that upset you. You're right though, any information may be important. Thanks for coming to this thread.

I am also part of the local LGBT community. No shame here. I just hope we can get the word out and help find her. I don't know if she was in school, but if she was it was probably Brookdale.

Thank you all for coming here to help! No judging, no shame! You must care about your friend very much to help like you are. Thank you.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and possibly answered. I have been out today but trying to catch up.
? Does anyone know why Sarah left at that time of night? Also, where she was going.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This community doesn't judge, they come together to try to make sense and bring peace to the ones who can't do so anymore for themselves. Feel free to post any thoughts or clues or things you suspect or question. Sometimes one persons musings set off a light bulb in someone else's head.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and possibly answered. I have been out today but trying to catch up.
? Does anyone know why Sarah left at that time of night? Also, where she was going.

No, we don't know either of those answers but it was 3 hrs from the time she left until her car was discovered.

of the three bridges over the shark river in that immediate area, the route 35 bridge seems like it would be the busiest one.

as noted above, it is not a drawbridge like the other two are. perhaps the 35 bridge is the tallest of the three.

pure speculation on my part, but i would imagine the 2 drawbridges have cameras as their mechanical nature and inherit danger they pose would make cameras seem like a good idea.

since the route 35 bridge is not a drawbridge, perhaps it does not have a camera.

i also checked the tides for that night and early the next morning, as that area is under tidal influence.

low tide at the railroad bridge would have been around 3:30 am on saturday december 3rd. this means there would most likely have been a pretty strong outgoing tide and current running east out to the ocean around the time her car was found.

i don't know the specifics of that exact area, but there would be some lag time between when the tide starts rising again and the current starts running west back into the inlet again.

in short, if she did in fact jump during the time she left her house and the time her car was found, the current almost certainly have moved her east towards and possibly into the ocean.

of the three bridges over the shark river in that immediate area, the route 35 bridge seems like it would be the busiest one.

as noted above, it is not a drawbridge like the other two are. perhaps the 35 bridge is the tallest of the three.

pure speculation on my part, but i would imagine the 2 drawbridges have cameras as their mechanical nature and inherit danger they pose would make cameras seem like a good idea.

since the route 35 bridge is not a drawbridge, perhaps it does not have a camera.
I wonder if the bridge is used much at that time of night tho...

No, we don't know either of those answers but it was 3 hrs from the time she left until her car was discovered.
So her car could have been left there at a time the bridge was less traveled not when she was first going over the bridge?

I am curious about any cameras. There HAVE to be some, somewhere. The bridge. A convenience store. Something.

No one has come forward saying they saw here there?

What about her dad and grandma? What are they saying/doing?

i also checked the tides for that night and early the next morning, as that area is under tidal influence.

low tide at the railroad bridge would have been around 3:30 am on saturday december 3rd. this means there would most likely have been a pretty strong outgoing tide and current running east out to the ocean around the time her car was found.

i don't know the specifics of that exact area, but there would be some lag time between when the tide starts rising again and the current starts running west back into the inlet again.

in short, if she did in fact jump during the time she left her house and the time her car was found, the current almost certainly have moved her east towards and possibly into the ocean.
It was mentioned that supposedly someone jumped. If that happens sadly to be the case I hope it is checked into whether someone forced her to jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member