Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two men - Liam McAtasney and Preston Taylor, both 19 of Neptune City - had been arrested in Stern's death.

McAtasney and Taylor were both scheduled for a first court appearance on Thursday afternoon, but said the prosecutor's office would not be releasing any additional information at that time.

The prosecutor's office also would not comment if Stern's body had been located.

McAtasney is charged with murder, robbery and tampering with evidence, while Taylor is charged with conspiracy, hindering prosecution by concealing evidence and contempt.

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/02/pair_arrested_in_killing_of_missing_neptune_city_t.html

Liam and Sarah knew each other well they volunteered together on fire department. Liam killed her and other helped hide the body.

Jersey Girl thanks for the link couldn't figure out how to post pdf.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Liam and Sarah knew each other well they volunteered together on fire department. Liam killed her and other helped hide the body

Do you have a source for the last part? I haven't seen that anywhere

Absolutely sick about this. May Sarah rest in peace and may her father and grandmother be comforted by all who know and love them.

Ooh yeah. I didn't know if you had seen it actually stated somewhere. Charges can be misleading can't they? Like isn't it possible they both participated in the murder but one took a plea deal?
Unlikely. They would both be charged with the murder if they committed it then a plea would be copped. It wouldn't change the charges just the dissolution of the charges.

The other one wasn't charged with robbery either. His involvement would have been post mortem.

Very sad news. RIP Sarah. You didn't deserve this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member