Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All males will receive green upon entering.

I did confirm grey is for drug addicts at least on the women's side. I believe it is the same for males.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I believe yellow is travel at Monmouth County.

As for the bridge it would be non stop busy with cars on a Friday night. There are many local bars in the area and closing time is 2AM.

Not really. We saw the video of the PO approaching Sarah's car and there was at least 30 seconds without a vehicle. Somebody counted and said there were only 11 cars during the entire video.

Not really. We saw the video of the PO approaching Sarah's car and there was at least 30 seconds without a vehicle. Somebody counted and said there were only 11 cars during the entire video.
:30 seconds to move 130 lbs of dead weight and throw over the bridge is not much time. Maybe a Navy Seals could do it but a 19 year old kids?

That's pull over. Get out of car. Open passenger door. Remove 130lbs of dead weight from car. Lift over bridge. Get into getaway car. All while nervous of car coming by. Which is going to cause hesitation.

Also 11 cars in a few minutes of video is a lot. Lastly that is at 2:50am IIRC. They would have had to have done this earlier which would be closer to closing time. I don't think she was thrown over the bridge. I think they left car at the bridge.

From the APP article:
"Bauman last week ordered Taylor held without bail, pending trial, but a hearing to reconsider that decision is scheduled for Thursday."

So maybe we will hear more in court tomorrow...

I just read that Taylor has a second hearing on Thursday. Anyone know about that?
I read in the comments.

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/02/teen_accused_of_killing_friend_appears_in_court.html

They gave a source, but I cannot access APP :(

http://www.app.com/story/news/local...etention-hearing-sarah-stern-murder/97767580/

I think we may need to let AC stay as anonymous as he can right now. I imagine he and his family are pretty stressed and maybe even fearful for his safety. Though, I agree that he absolutely deserves kudos for his bravery.
Ihad terrible trouble locating AC. Someone here helped me, I tried to thank them but their inbox was full. So if your reading thank you and if anyone needs a friendly point in the right direction, my box is open.

I have to say, Sarah's "giving away" her mother's belongings is not a big deal. When my grandmother passed, after about a year my aunt began to distribute her keepsakes to family members that would cherish them as a way to keep her in our lives. And yes it was bittersweet. Of course it was depressing. I think the defense is grabbing into red herrings here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Where did you get this info?

I can look at random cases in the Monmouth freehold area and see that this color coding is not accurate. Maybe the rules have changed? Or maybe the jail is not consistent with the color coding?

I asked a friend who has a relative who is a sheriff in Monmouth. So I'm going by what the messanger told me. I might try to actually call there and ask to confirm bc online seems to lead me towards its prison specific.

I have to say, Sarah's "giving away" her mother's belongings is not a big deal. When my grandmother passed, after about a year my aunt began to distribute her keepsakes to family members that would cherish them as a way to keep her in our lives. And yes it was bittersweet. Of course it was depressing. I think the defense is grabbing into red herrings here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yes but giving them away to friends is different. If that's what happened then it does need to be questioned.

AFAIK there is no evidence they assaulted her, or did I miss something? I'm still catching up on the thread.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk
No just making a statement in reply to your statement.

:30 seconds to move 130 lbs of dead weight and throw over the bridge is not much time. Maybe a Navy Seals could do it but a 19 year old kids?

That's pull over. Get out of car. Open passenger door. Remove 130lbs of dead weight from car. Lift over bridge. Get into getaway car. All while nervous of car coming by. Which is going to cause hesitation.

Also 11 cars in a few minutes of video is a lot. Lastly that is at 2:50am IIRC. They would have had to have done this earlier which would be closer to closing time. I don't think she was thrown over the bridge. I think they left car at the bridge.

I think it was a ruse. Way too dumb to try that. JMHO
Probably cameras everywhere.

Search was on it the very next day. Including Coast Guard.

I dated a guy(Coast Guard) from Brick/Pt. Pleasant. He told me about their search and rescue.

I believe they left the car as a ruse. They left her car and ran.
Think about it. They went to bury those boxes? Sandy Hook is not around the corner.
Ask yourself, why Sandy Hook? Why so far? Makes no sense.

Does anyone else think there may be more going on between LM and PT?

I think we may need to let AC stay as anonymous as he can right now. I imagine he and his family are pretty stressed and maybe even fearful for his safety. Though, I agree that he absolutely deserves kudos for his bravery.

I suspect they all know who he is. Too late for that.

I am glad he came forward. Thank God someone did.

Let's also remember LE found his (LM) phone. God only knows what was on it.

Texts, calls, pics etc. They watched and waited for proper evidence.

PT is back before a judge tomorrow. IMO, he's a witness/accomplice, bargaining for his freedom.
We saw his parents in court. His Dad testified.

Have you seen LM's folks at court?

I suspect there's more between those 2 roommates. JMHO.

BTW, all those videos are very creepy.

Yes but giving them away to friends is different. If that's what happened then it does need to be questioned.

That's "hearsay". Means nothing.

It will be interesting to see what comes out tomorrow. Chess moves, IMO.
Does anyone know what time?

Don't you think Liam would've wiped his phone via iCloud that night?

Totally agree RE: Preston. I don't have a link & haven't seen this myself but my mother told me she heard the Prosecutor say Preston was willing to secretly record Liam.

I'm still hoping there's more video surveillance and/or DNA from Sarah's clothing that'll ensure an easy guilty verdict.

Let's also remember LE found his (LM) phone. God only knows what was on it.

Texts, calls, pics etc. They watched and waited for proper evidence.

PT is back before a judge tomorrow. IMO, he's a witness/accomplice, bargaining for his freedom.
We saw his parents in court. His Dad testified.

Have you seen LM's folks at court?

I suspect there's more between those 2 roommates. JMHO.

BTW, all those videos are very creepy.

And they apparently stripped her before throwing her over...which would take time :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member