NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe SixJigglyMoobs is an old joint account that Liam shared with his brother and friends.
This is "Gay Sweat 3". It's under Liam's account. [video=youtube;IZbQe5D4wv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbQe5D4wv0[/video]
Thank You. I spent some wasted time then on SixJigglyMoobs. Those vids were alarming to me. Frenetic energy and almost a Tourettes like vocal quality. Something seem markedly off. (Re: SixJigglyMoobs)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thank you, BunnyHop!
Now I'm back to thinking that they are lying about what they did with Sarah's body. I really think she would've been found December 3rd. Anyone else think so?

Half way through each tide is called slack tide, which essentially means no movement.
So midnight would be slack. Towards 3AM tide would be going out. :(

6AM would again be slack tide with the tide again coming in.

That's a great question V27

eta:

eta: Make sure you have the correct date from the tidal chart.

I have a sinking feeling that when they "stashed" her in the bushes, and "threw her over the fence" and "off the bridge - if true - it was inside something like a trash bag or suitcase (possibly plural) :/

Thank you, BunnyHop!
Now I'm back to thinking that they are lying about what they did with Sarah's body. I really think she would've been found December 3rd. Anyone else think so?

The thing is... If those tides are the correct date, the tide would have gone out before 7AM.

Oh I was figuring that she'd stay close to where they dropped her for a bit and then start to go out with the low tide. And then with slack again at 6am followed by the tide coming in at 9am, I would think she'd have been only halfway to the ocean when the search started.

Also wondering why they'd drop her on the southbound side if they wanted her to go out to sea? Wouldn't it have made more sense to drop her closer to the ocean on the northbound side of the bridge?

The thing is... If those tides are the correct date, the tide would have gone out before 7AM.

Ahh. Never mind...I get it. So they most likely checked the tides. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drove over that bridge today - I am not believing they got rid of her body there. Just not buying it at all, it just seems so visible especially to throw a body?? The view of that bridge is not obscured at all, with lights on can't imagine someone not seeing any activity, it was one of the first things I noticed driving over it when I moved to this area, its not low lying that's for sure or obscured by anything. Sad to see all the flowers on the side:(

Totally concur. And now I don't believe that she lost her life in that house.
Drove over that bridge today - I am not believing they got rid of her body there. Just not buying it at all, it just seems so visible especially to throw a body?? The view of that bridge is not obscured at all, with lights on can't imagine someone not seeing any activity, it was one of the first things I noticed driving over it when I moved to this area, its not low lying that's for sure or obscured by anything. Sad to see all the flowers on the side:(

We know Sarah was active in different YouTube communities, but has anyone been able to find her YouTube account? I would be interested in any videos and also to see if she was subscribed to LM's account. I haven't be able to find anything.

We know Sarah was active in different YouTube communities, but has anyone been able to find her YouTube account? I would be interested in any videos and also to see if she was subscribed to LM's account. I haven't be able to find anything.

I've spent a lot of time looking & haven't had any luck.

V27, your times are correct for the tides. I tried to copy the graphics to make it easier to understand, but I couldn't :(

12AM was slack tide, then the tide goes out. I hope they weren't that evil too actually figure the tides. :(

I noticed that someone asked on the previous thread "when" would be the next court hearing for this two ***** - anyone know?!

TIA! :wave:

:rose: JUSTICE FOR SARAH :rose:

I noticed that someone asked on the previous thread "when" would be the next court hearing for this two ***** - anyone know?!

TIA! :wave:

:rose: JUSTICE FOR SARAH :rose:

I know it has to be within 90 days so May would be the latest. Since there is two of them I would assume earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members