NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't those traffic cams? They don't work like surveillance cameras..they don't save video

Those are usually the traffic sensors that change the lights during off-peak hours so that the direction of traffic gets the green light when no one is coming in the other direction. Either way, they don't save video.

It makes me think that someone filmed them throwing Sarah in the water...

It makes me think that someone filmed them throwing Sarah in the water...

Yes, it makes me think the same thing. Hopefully the police are investigating if there is video or not. If they have video of the two of them throwing SS over then it's an open and shut case.

This case really hits a nerve with me. I really think LM was the ring leader. Not that I'm diminishing PTs role in this at all. The fact that they were planning this for months just makes me sick. I was the same age as SS, LM, and PT when two boys at my college planned an attack on me. Luckily, I didn't die but during the attack I was so worried I was going to. Just like LM and PT these boys had planned the attack out and knew exactly what they were doing. Cold and calculating. It's really upsetting to think young adults at this age can be so sick to carry out such a horrendous act.
Hopefully, if there is video of these two carrying out this horrendous act it'll help cement their future (spending the rest of their lives in jail).

Wow Turrana25, so very sorry. There's such evil in this world. HUGS.

I am so very sorry that something so horrible happened to you while you were in college. I hope those two men paid for their crimes.

Yes, it makes me think the same thing. Hopefully the police are investigating if there is video or not. If they have video of the two of them throwing SS over then it's an open and shut case.

This case really hits a nerve with me. I really think LM was the ring leader. Not that I'm diminishing PTs role in this at all. The fact that they were planning this for months just makes me sick. I was the same age as SS, LM, and PT when two boys at my college planned an attack on me. Luckily, I didn't die but during the attack I was so worried I was going to. Just like LM and PT these boys had planned the attack out and knew exactly what they were doing. Cold and calculating. It's really upsetting to think young adults at this age can be so sick to carry out such a horrendous act.
Hopefully, if there is video of these two carrying out this horrendous act it'll help cement their future (spending the rest of their lives in jail).

In one of the press conferences, the prosecutor said the state had no reason to believe Sarah's body wasn't thrown off the bridge. He said that's the state's theory & they wouldn't have charged LM & PT in connection to the murder if they didn't believe that to be true. So maybe there is solid proof of that...
Here's a link : http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...-for-30-minutes-?linktype=related_articlepage

OMG! So sorry to hear that. The world is going crazy. This case must be hard for you. :(

I found this video on youtube. It shows someone riding from just west of the Shark River Bridge to what appears to be the inlet to the Atlantic Ocean.

If her body was dropped from the southbound side of the bridge (where the car was left), then at the 3:30 mark you can see condos right across the waterway.

[video=youtube;afVdsKZ43jM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afVdsKZ43jM[/video]

In one of the press conferences, the prosecutor said the state had no reason to believe Sarah's body wasn't thrown off the bridge. He said that's the state's theory & they wouldn't have charged LM & PT in connection to the murder if they didn't believe that to be true. So maybe there is solid proof of that...
Here's a link : http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...-for-30-minutes-?linktype=related_articlepage

I agree. Statements made in court, multiple confessions, and that video by AC just seem like too much to me.

OK so...

-AC got the video recording 1/31/17
-PT recorded is his video confession with LE & took them to recover the safes 2/1/17
-LM & PT were arrested/charged 2/2/17

Do you think the arrests would've happened if PT didn't confess? Would AC's video be enough w/o PT's confession?

Here's another one. I didn't realize how wide it is. :( Hate to say it.

[video=youtube;eYAYiujsdOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAYiujsdOU[/video]

You'd think LM & PT would've wanted to do their "searching" alone that day...

You'd think LM & PT would've wanted to do their "searching" alone that day...

You would think.. but maybe they were worried it would look peculiar looking alone instead of in the search groups that were being coordinated. I think they were concerned it would look shady if they were off searching alone. It was also a way for them to find out any additional info that wasn't being released by media at the time. Like where they were focusing their search, what exactly to look out for, etc.

When did LM quit his job, was that one or two days after she disappeared?

December 5th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she went missing Friday night (the 2nd) and he quit on Monday the 5th.

Thanks. And when was the search where he was interviewed?

Ok , I believe the source for info maybe LM twin SM. My reasoning is I can't imagine LM protecting anyone other than his twin. How could this sociopath not protect someone who is the mirror image of LM. All that I have known about twins is they share their thoughts on everything IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly