NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, some posts have been removed for the following reason:

Discussing moderation and sleuthing other members on the board is against TOS.

If you have questions use the private message system to contact a moderator.

A coworker just reported seeing approximately 8 police vehicles and 2 ambulances with lights flashing across from the Gully Rd entrance to Shark River Park around approx. 9am EST on 2/22.. There were officers searching in the woods. I will try to drive by on my lunch break, but wanted to post here in case anyone could take a look before noon.

Hope you get back to us. :please:

It's partially in Neptune.

Thank you. I'm trying to find the correct feed, and there isn't one that explicitly states that it covers both Neptune (Township? City? Just called "Neptune"?) and Wall Township, so I have been listening to Wall Township.

Thank you. I'm trying to find the correct feed, and there isn't one that explicitly states that it covers both Neptune (Township? City? Just called "Neptune"?) and Wall Township, so I have been listening to Wall Township.

Oh ok. Neptune Township or Neptune. Gully Rd. isn't in Neptune City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google shark river park at Gully rd entrance. It gives you a 360 view which is pretty good.

any updates on the police activity? I haven't heard anything pertinent on any of the scanners

Hey everyone, just got back. Gully Rd is closed off from vehicle access via Old Corlies Ave and Remsen Mills Rd - which is where Shark River Park is.

Wall Twp police SUV and cop are there on Remsen Mills Rd with cones barricading through traffic. Old Corlies Ave just has cones and a big sign that says road closed.

Long Branch is within 15-20 min of Neptune, but not close enough to be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper