NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, just got back. Gully Rd is closed off from vehicle access via Old Corlies Ave and Remsen Mills Rd - which is where Shark River Park is.

Wall Twp police SUV and cop are there on Remsen Mills Rd with cones barricading through traffic. Old Corlies Ave just has cones and a big sign that says road closed.

Wow. Thank you!! :takeabow:

https://goo.gl/maps/ZcGEBsYRUTF2

THEY FOUND A BODY
[video=twitter;834469252686024704]https://twitter.com/KarlaBardinas/status/834469252686024704[/video]

they say body is NOT sarah
[video=twitter;834469410198929409]https://twitter.com/KarlaBardinas/status/834469410198929409[/video]

I was hoping it was Sarah but hoping it wasn't at the same time. Ugh. Her poor father :(

I was hoping it was Sarah but hoping it wasn't at the same time. Ugh. Her poor father :(

I'm right there with ya. My heart sank when I read that a body was found. Half hoping it was Sarah and half hoping it wasn't. I feel absolutely horrible for her father.

This may be a dumb thought, but did the police check a out a tip on SS body being at S.River park, but instead find a different body, that turns out to be male.

I don't know his credentials, but this guy on Twitter said LE rec'd a call at 8:37 am.
[video=twitter;834515716921516032]https://twitter.com/RealPatCampbell/status/834515716921516032[/video]

This may be a dumb thought, but did the police check a out a tip on SS body being at S.River park, but instead find a different body, that turns out to be male.

Maybe could have been someone out searching that area for SS and instead found this person.

A lot of people walk the trails in that park, it was a nice day today, so there's good chance someone came upon it by accident.

Jeez, what is happening around here? I haven't been able to find any info other than whats already been reported; body of a male and being investigated as a homicide. Due to the location its really hard not to wonder if it's somehow related, maybe the reason why there isn't much being reported about the victim, like age? AFIK there are not any other missing people reports in the area. Very strange and very unsettling imo.

Jeez, what is happening around here? I haven't been able to find any info other than whats already been reported; body of a male and being investigated as a homicide. Due to the location its really hard not to wonder if it's somehow related, maybe the reason why there isn't much being reported about the victim, like age? AFIK there are not any other missing people reports in the area. Very strange and very unsettling imo.

So this is also on the topic of strange coincidence and maybe related. The wall township police department website has a post asking the public to help identify a person (posted 2/21) and I can't help but think he looks right around the same age as the involved people in this case. I will post to see what everyone thinks. I do find it VERY odd that they found a man's body in this park with everything going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't make out the date on the picture, but I edited a screenshot to raise the contrast and the time stamp looks like 4:41 or 4:47 pm.

Wow. Thanks for posting that. I agree, he does appear to look like the same age group and definitely gets you thinking for sure. It's not everyday LE posts things like this, right? That is a very noticeable truck. I will keep my eyes wide open.

Wow. That's eerie. Looks like he's wearing a work uniform. It's very similar to the ones they wear at Clancy's Tavern in Neptune. I'm sure it's not. But PT worked there so it definitely gets my wheels turning...

Maybe someone can identify the parking lot? There are several people in and out of the Wall Wawa around lunch time wearing similarly work outfits. Also it looks like there is a passenger in the truck and the front wheel is turned to make a left. What do you all think?

Wow, thanks for posting that. He does look like he could be around the same age. It does make you wonder, it's not everyday LE posts pics like that, especially considering the things that have gone on around here. It's a very noticeable truck, I'll keep my eyes open.

ETA: Sorry, double post, disregard. My first posts disappeared and then popped on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper