NM NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem 25-35, UP2926, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
an alternative is, does anyone know if Eduardo colin has any drug history? maybe he got the room to make a deal w the guy in the photo, and he had his woman in tow. after Eduardo left, something happened between jane and her man friend and he left here there and she killed herself.

I don't think the man in the photo is named George Martinez, or else why leave a scale w his name on it? unless... he returned later after the fight (next day?) and she didn't answer the door so he thought she had checked out.... or he came back and saw that she was found dead and never came forward....
I could not find anything specific about that but I don't know how to access police files or anything without paying. One site said there MAY have been charges in Eduardos name. Also I think the scale was hers, but someone who had the name George Martinez had written his name on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

So along with some charges against Eduardo in New Mexico, I did some digging into his relatives as well and one of his relatives (unsure of relationship to Eduardo; the relative was born in the 70's, Eduardo was born in 1953) mothers maiden name was Martinez. Could be a coincidence, who knows. Just thought it was interesting. I couldn't find a birth place on Eduardo (I was hoping to find one and do yearbook searches for him to see if JUST maybe a George Martinez, our Jane Doe, or the mystery guy may be in one. long shot but I don't know what else to do at this point).

Update of Rule outs:
Diana Braungardt
Margaret Chauncy
Rebecca Dunn
Kase Lee
Ann Riffin
Patricia Schmidt
Tiffany Sessions
Amanda Slaughter
Karen Wilson

So ive been wanting create a colorized recon for this doe for a long time. She has always meant so much to me for some reason and i wanted to give her some life; keep in mind this not near completion (for example the nose needs a bit of work) but I wanted to post the work in progress in case anyone has any suggestions/feedback on it. Thanks :)

e016b4b12ecdbafd34f95ec50633f66e.jpg

Edyth Anne Warner?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1075dfnm.html

Edyth Ann Warner
Missing since February 23, 1991 from Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• [*]Date Of Birth: December 19, 1955
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 35 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0"; 145 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes. Occasionally wears eyeglasses.
    [*]AKA: Sis, Edyth Dewees, Tanya Dewees Warner, Tanya Dewees.
    [*]

Edyth Anne Warner?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1075dfnm.html

Edyth Ann Warner
Missing since February 23, 1991 from Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, New Mexico.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• [*]Date Of Birth: December 19, 1955
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 35 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0"; 145 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes. Occasionally wears eyeglasses.
    [*]AKA: Sis, Edyth Dewees, Tanya Dewees Warner, Tanya Dewees.
    [*]
IMO it can't be Edyth, because this Jane Doe hasn't given birth and Edyth had two kids. Also, Edyth is a good deal shorter then our Jane Doe, and was brunette.

In small motels, most people don't use their real names, and just pay cash. So a good chance Eduardo Colin had no connection.

I found this girl missing from Nebraska since March 5th,1981. Very similar looking in the latest photo of her which is the first one. Ann Theresa Ciacco

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3569dfne.html
I beleive they confirmed it was him who signed into the motel room or whatever

I beleive they confirmed it was him who signed into the motel room or whatever

I remember reading that too. I just think it's very weird that he signed into the motel room and a woman was found dead in that room a few days later and he claimed he knew nothing about that at all. I don't believe his statement. And I'm not 100% convinced that Jane Doe commited suicide.

I remember reading that too. I just think it's very weird that he signed into the motel room and a woman was found dead in that room a few days later and he claimed he knew nothing about that at all. I don't believe his statement. And I'm not 100% convinced that Jane Doe commited suicide.
I remember reading by the time
they got around to interviewing him he had died of natural causes and his family denied knowing who Jane Doe was

I was just curious about the picture of the couple on the Doe page.
Was it ever confirmed that:
The man in the picture is George Martinez and the woman is the Jane Doe?

I was just curious about the picture of the couple on the Doe page.
Was it ever confirmed that:
The man in the picture is George Martinez and the woman is the Jane Doe?

I think it's a pic of the woman but no one knows who the man is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back