NM - Alexee Trevizo, 19, Charged with murder of newborn in trash can, Artesia, Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know for sure if Alexee was on birth control pills? I read she said b.c. pills were to blame for her weight gain- but she seems to like lying imo.
Well, that's a good point. I have in the back of my mind, she told the nurse she switched from birth control pills to diet pills. That would be the female nurse, in her interview.

Alexee also got hold of the diet drug phentarmine.

Huh? Where/when was it reported AT had a premature rupture of membranes?

The Hollywood movie version of water breaking outside of hospital only happens to about 10% of women! For the rest of us, water breaks during active labor, while pushing, and some babies are born with their waters intact-- i.e., "born in the caul." JMO

Huh? Where/when was it reported AT had a premature rupture of membranes?

The Hollywood movie version of water breaking outside of hospital only happens to about 10% of women! For the rest of us, water breaks during active labor, while pushing, and some babies are born with their waters intact-- i.e., "born in the caul." JMO

Friends of ours have a beautiful daughter. When choosing to annoy her, her two older brothers repeat what Dad said when she was born, "She looks like a Thanksgiving turkey in the roasting bag!"

Midwife broke the bag so she could start breathing.

jmho ymmv lrr

Is Alexee's family still claiming they had no idea she was pregnant? This girl was so visibly pregnant it blows my mind that no one knew. It was either a baby or a tumor. :rolleyes:
Right?
I mean I guess ,they could be pretty bossy but off tuff. Most of the time the parents were doing whatever grown ups do . (still dont know and I am one,almost) She was 19 so your not checking on them to see if they are breathing anymore ,unless your me for 48 hours, after infusions. And other exceptions that dont apply here.
I just do not think her mother was hands off ,I think her mother was up her butt ,which is why this case went as far as it did , I believe that didnt know ,and didnt believe it..but I think mom knew. Dad ,I dont think he did.
When my niece was close to her due date I kinda had this feeling ,a stronger than normal feeling that I didnt want to leave her ,which seemed oddly ridiculus at the time . I all but held her a gun point or at least thats how possive I felt I was being. I knew she was having a baby .
I think that I am going to plant my sword on
Mom knew ,but she pretended because she wanted to wait out the lie.
She probably thought to herself '',She will have to tell the truth one day . ''
Probably was gonna suggest it as a name once truth revealed . Truth . Beautiful name.

Posters ^^ explored the possibility that Alexee administered the morphine herself, in the form of codeine, as she tried to deal with the backpain. As I learned (embarrassingly at that moment), codeine=hydrocodone. Alexee would have no trouble getting hold of that, and may not even be aware that she in effect gave herself morphine before delivery, but during labor.

I'll bet the cops find a source for hydrocodone, but I sure wish they'd searched the house early on, as well as been more timely with the investigation.

In the June 29, 2023 Law and Crime video of the boyfriend and AT's mother in the hospital waiting area, while AT's being prepped for life-flight to Rosewell hospital, the teen's mother describes to LE how her daughter, AT, was born early and has had spine and hip problems since birth due to physical abuse mother sustained while pregnant with AT.

Mom further provides that AT has been seeing a chiropractor for most of her life, and describes how AT has been working out, and participating in Cheer competitions, very recently. Given AT's history of hip and back pain, Mom makes it sound like this was a routine visit to the hospital for AT's physical issues that could not wait for an adjustment by the chiropractor. IMO, it will be interesting to learn at trial the date of AT's last visit to Artesia General before the birth.

While we don't know if AT was a patient at a back clinic with Rx/script services, working with her Chiropractor, I think it's very much possible that AT had access to pain medication prior to arriving at the hospital in labor.

For example, we know from both AT and the infant's Toxicology that AT had access to and consumed Phentermine, a Schedule 4 Drug (controlled substance), in addition to an Rx for birth control.

There's much more scheming going on behind AT's oversized eyeglass frames than AT and the family is leading on about. MOO

Partial Transcript of Mother and LE from 6/29/23 Law & Crime video:

4:57

yeah I was with her I know she talked to

5:00

him for a while on the phone

5:02

and then she came to me so I've been

5:05

with her the rest of the time today

5:08

so what did she come here for that she

5:10

told you

5:12

she had back pain

5:14

that's it that's it has she been having

5:17

back pain before yeah she's paying for

5:20

her and her hips is is no I mean she was

5:24

born with like her

5:27

I don't know it was like crooked her

5:29

sponge cake spine because my ex-husband he hit me

5:31

he beat me whenever I was pregnant with

5:33

her so she was early

5:35

so um

5:37

she had some problems with her hips like

5:39

I always had to take her to chiropractor

5:41

to get adjusted because she couldn't use

5:43

it like she was always getting

5:44

constipated like she had to get lined up

5:46

whatever so I mean I've been taking her

5:48

chiropractor

5:49

because I always thought you know well

5:51

this time

5:52

you know I didn't know I honestly didn't

5:54

know she was pregnant I didn't know

5:57

I just thought like she said I have back

5:59

pain more my hips are hurting me

6:01

I think I need to go to the chiropractor

6:03

I said okay let's go tomorrow but she

6:05

was like in really a lot of pain and you

6:07

know when did it start

6:11

like the pain yes

6:14

uh

6:15

today she's or yesterday she said it was

6:18

really bad that her hips were hurting

6:20

and her back

6:22

and then last night we're on the phone

6:25

together and she said her her hips were

6:27

hurting bad husband if anything else is

6:30

hurting and she said just everything

6:33

and she went to sleep but she's a

6:36

cheerleader too so

6:37

she's begging cheers they have cheer

6:39

competition she's

6:41

she works out I mean and she's been

6:44

acted this whole time she's been active

6:45

this whole time

6:47

and who does she live with me

6:50

she's in school she's a senior

6:54

Law & Crime Video

And this licensed chiropractor who she sees regularly/frequently didn't notice the pregnancy, either?

Scratching my head here, yup, imho.

Does New Mexico livestream trials???

jmho ymmv lrr

And this licensed chiropractor who she sees regularly/frequently didn't notice the pregnancy, either?

jmho ymmv lrr
The last trial involving a trashed baby in New Mexico was, I believe, livestreamed, but it might depend on the judge?

I forgot about the chiropractor. How would they not know?.... Alexee might have had a supply of hydrocodone on hand for her hips problem?

Alexee could have considered adoption if she didn't want her baby ?
For whatever it's worth, I don't think she would have had a problem adopting out a brand new beautiful baby !
The bio dad has to agree to this as well, I understand.
Omo.

Alexee could have considered adoption if she didn't want her baby ?
For whatever it's worth, I don't think she would have had a problem adopting out a brand new beautiful baby !
The bio dad has to agree to this as well, I understand.
Omo.
New Mexico has safe haven laws where she could have left the baby at the hospital, no questions asked.

And in the recent post from Court TV, there's a video of the hospital restroom where AT gave birth. The pull cord to summon help was nearly in her lap.

jmho ymmv lrr
Maybe seeing the chiropractor is how she managed to go full term carrying the six pound baby without interrupting her Cheer or workout schedule. The chiropractor's duty was to his adult patient, who of course, knew she was pregnant! MOO

Am just wishing Alexee had chosen a different route; I feel badly for the little helpless soul who was at the mercy of those who should have loved him.
There were actions that indicated (imo only) that Alexee concealed her act, aka knew it was a wrong -- or even criminal -- decision ?
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89
Back