GUILTY NM - Sasha Marie Krause, 27, murdered, Farmington, 18 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

There's a short article reassuring the public that they are searching for Sasha.
This case is killing me. Someone close to her has to know something :( There's nothing for miles and miles.
I am sure someone knows something. I believe the Mennonite community is very tight-lipped and typically don’t trust outsiders, which might include LE.

San Juan County Sheriff's Office, NM

9 mins ·
The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office received a call from the Coconino County Sheriff's Office out of Arizona yesterday, after they located the body of a female within their county that matches the general description of Sasha Krause. Detectives from the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area to assist and to determine if it was her or not. Positively identifying the body can only be done after an autopsy is performed. An autopsy is tentatively scheduled for Monday to establish the identity and to determine the official cause of death. Information on this case is limited at the present time and more details will be released as it becomes available.

9 mins ·
The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office received a call from the Coconino County Sheriff's Office out of Arizona yesterday, after they located the body of a female within their county that matches the general description of Sasha Krause. Detectives from the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area to assist and to determine if it was her or not. Positively identifying the body can only be done after an autopsy is performed. An autopsy is tentatively scheduled for Monday to establish the identity and to determine the official cause of death. Information on this case is limited at the present time and more details will be released as it becomes available.

Are these neighboring counties? Who will be in charge and which state's laws will apply in any future prosecution/trial?

Are these neighboring counties? Who will be in charge and which state's laws will apply in any future prosecution/trial?

They are not. Family put out a YouTube video that clarified Coconino County to be Flagstaff, AZ. That's about 4.5 hours to Farmington, New Mexico. I'm guessing at this point because it's across state lines that FBI may end up taking part in the investigation ? But that's just a guess.

They are not. Family put out a YouTube video that clarified Coconino County to be Flagstaff, AZ. That's about 4.5 hours to Farmington, New Mexico. I'm guessing at this point because it's across state lines that FBI may end up taking part in the investigation ? But that's just a guess.

Wowwwwwww, that is far! I didn't expect that. I'm surprised a preliminary ID was made so quickly.

And, Flagstaff is on Interstate 40, a major east/west highway. Plenty of traffic at all hours of the day & night.

If you haven't spent much time in the West, the distances & emptiness may surprise you.

I'm a New Mexican, and a 4 1/2 hour drive isn't all that far here.

RIP, Ms. Krause; peace & comfort for your loved ones.

Body found in Arizona thought to be missing Farmington woman

SABBM:
Law enforcement recovered a body in Arizona on Friday matching the description of a 27-year-old Farmington woman who went missing more than a month ago, according to a news release from San Juan County Sheriff’s Office in New Mexico.

Deputies with the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office found a body of a woman wearing clothes matching what Sasha Krause was thought to be wearing at the time of her disappearance on Jan. 18.

Jayme Harcrow, a spokeswoman with San Juan County Sheriff’s Office, declined to offer information about suspected foul play and said more details would be released pending an autopsy scheduled for Monday to determine the identity of the body and a cause of death.

Krause’s disappearance has been suspicious from the start, Harcrow said.

Last edited:
Oh no. I'm so sad to hear this :(

From the start, this sounded like foul play but you want to hold out hope that she would be found alive.

I wonder if they have any leads as to what happened to her.

Strange coincidence but there was also a Farmington man, Craig Cavanaugh, that went missing in July and was later found dead in Coconino County.
Yes!!!

And the latest updates on him, said that the two men using his cards were cleared, and that two people were suspected in his death. They found one of the two people and that person lead them to his body....same county as where Sasha was found.

As of today, to my knowledge, no one has been charged in his death...

I don't know how true this is, but I did read that he might've been found on the Rez and if so, maybe that has something to do with no one being charged. Yes, same county, but if on the Rez, the tribunal police have jurisdiction, no?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back