GUILTY NM - Sasha Marie Krause, 27, murdered, Farmington, 18 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it very strange that the family announced that her body was found. The SJC Sheriff confirmed that they haven’t made a positive ID. They just received a call from AZ stating a body was found matching SK description

Damn. I was optimistic this was going to be a case of her wanting out of that life and eloping. It will be interesting to see how the legality of this plays out though. I know there's a big problem with native women being taken on tribal land but this is the first case I'm aware of where a super white woman had been taken to tribal land and killed. I guess just the fact that it was interstate will have the FBI on it immediately though.

I am sure someone knows something. I believe the Mennonite community is very tight-lipped and typically don’t trust outsiders, which might include LE.
I have known many in the Farmington church. The trust is earned and even if a different religion they will treat you well and welcome you pray for you when you have a hardship. They treat everyone well and very courteous to people. Very good people befriended quite a few and done business with many of them for about 35 years . There will be cooperation with LEO but the swearing an affidavit or swearing on a bible in court NO WAY . This one really hurt me knowing many of the members :(:(

I have known many in the Farmington church. The trust is earned and even if a different religion they will treat you well and welcome you pray for you when you have a hardship. They treat everyone well and very courteous to people. Very good people befriended quite a few and done business with many of them for about 35 years . There will be cooperation with LEO but the swearing an affidavit or swearing on a bible in court NO WAY . This one really hurt me knowing many of the members :(:(

I don't agree with your assessment. I'm glad that FBI will now be involved. I'm hopeful that this case gets blown apart by them.

Damn. I was optimistic this was going to be a case of her wanting out of that life and eloping. It will be interesting to see how the legality of this plays out though. I know there's a big problem with native women being taken on tribal land but this is the first case I'm aware of where a super white woman had been taken to tribal land and killed. I guess just the fact that it was interstate will have the FBI on it immediately though.
As far as I know, there is no confirmation she was found on tribal land and that is just speculation/a what if scenario.

SO incredibly sad to hear of this news :( I too was hoping for a much different outcome...
I so hope that Sasha didn’t suffer in the moments leading up to her untimely death. Praying for justice for this poor girl and her family!

She was found in a wilderness area, most likely access via remote roads and highways, not I40. Such a hateful thing. From the AZ Daily Sun:
Coconino County Sheriff officials believe a body found on Friday may be a missing 27-year-old woman from northwestern New Mexico.
The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office contacted the San Juan County Sheriff's Office on Friday after finding the body of a woman near the Wupatki and Sunset Crater National Monument. The body appears to match the description of Sasha Krause of Farmington, New Mexico, but no official confirmation has been announced as of Saturday evening. More information will likely be known Monday after the Coconino County Medical Examiner’s Office completes an autopsy to establish an official identity and cause of death.

Thousands have connected on social media with the goal of finding the young woman over the past month. Many in the groups have said the body found east of Flagstaff has been identified as Krause, but law enforcement agencies have not made that determination as of Saturday evening.

Krause was last seen leaving her home in the Lamp & Light community near the Farmington Mennonite Church around 8 p.m. on Jan. 18. Krause never returned, San Juan County missing persons fliers state.

Jon Paxton, a spokesman with the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office, confirmed the office received a call Friday afternoon about a possible body found in the area of the two national monuments. Paxton could not confirm whether the body was indeed Krause, he asked that anyone who may have seen something suspicious in the area reach out to their agency.
sbuffon@azdailysun.com, on Twitter @scottbuffon or by phone at (928) 556-2250.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back