NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Phone records from Verizon cell phone towers.......appear to be the same records he received, #144. You also got records for Levis cell phone? yes!

Prosecutor said some dates I did not get. #142. and #143.

The phone records previously discussed.....also cell tower information received. Missed what that was marked in evidence. Witness looks at these records. yes they are the same records.

Records from Heather Hindi also put into evidence. Defense looks at records, then witness looks at records. Also these records were just talked about. yes! #174

Witness quit working on this case in October 2010? Why do you think he took it away from you? Rephrases that question.....trying to figure out why this officer had this case taken away from him.......witness explains close friends of captain donovan....(lookie another donovan).........approach!

For Calamity.....

WE now have the mealy mothed defense lawyer who I cannot hear very well....is it just me that cannot hear him well?

Now the defense is wondering around the courtroom in double time while the feed fuzzes out. Is the jury in the courtroom.......WTF is going on?

Someone please give the defense atty a megaphone. Sounds like gargling with rocks.

Ok color me confused......we just did that entire testimony without the jury in the room.....they just brought the jury in........

Oh boy smart cookie. recorded the convo between defendant and him.

But they cannot figure out how to play it in court! So is the jury in or out? This is so confusing....they need a bailiff to announce when the jury is coming in or going out.

My butt is telling me I can't sit through another trial without gaining another 10 pounds, so I hope they can fix the sound so I can bring my laptop around the house with me while I clean

The link initially appeared in comment #98, here it is again, and I agree, with Thundar, I read it too, and am amazed it's come to trial considering the resistance of APD.

http://www.lawreport.org/pdf/Tera_Chavez_Lawsuit.pdf

I think the entire APD should be fired, including and especially the chief. Hopefully, they have all been fired by now. This lawsuit indicates that so much wrong behavior, of every kind, was going on within that police department and obviously the chief knew about it and did nothing to correct it. Aside from Tera's death, her murder should open the door for criminal charges to be brought against many of those officers. Now I need to google Albequerque--heck, I don't know how to spell it-- to find out what the population is and how large the PD is.

But they cannot figure out how to play it in court! So is the jury in or out? This is so confusing....they need a bailiff to announce when the jury is coming in or going out.

Agreed! I'm confused, too. When did judge excuse the jury? I missed it. I assume they are not in the courtroom now during this recess either so I missed both times the jury left the courtroom.
Does anybody else find it odd the defendant sits on the right hand side of the defense table directly across that little aisle from the prosecutor?

Agreed! I'm confused, too. When did judge excuse the jury? I missed it. I assume they are not in the courtroom now during this recess either so I missed both times the jury left the courtroom.
Does anybody else find it odd the defendant sits on the right hand side of the defense table directly across that little aisle from the prosecutor?

The judge is up on the bench....or someone is sitting there......don't they announce the judge either?

It is usually the other way around isn't it.......the defendant is usually on our right from the back....except Brett Seacat was on the left from the back too........

How are you all following this?? On the two links I've followed, the feed is horrible.

I thought I heard the witness say that Levi in the 911 call asked for the police and not for medical.

I think this occurred in Los Lunas and not Albuquerque. Levi just worked for the Albq PD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1
Back