NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love this witness 'Did you have GAP insurance on the truck?' He doesn't miss much.

The judge is up on the bench....or someone is sitting there......don't they announce the judge either?

It is usually the other way around isn't it.......the defendant is usually on our right from the back....except Brett Seacat was on the left from the back too........

Right, defense is usually on the right hand side of the room if you're standing in the back of the room, but I'm talking about the actual table itself. Seems Chavez would want to sit to the left of his lawyer so he's not on that aisle, with the prosecutor to his right. He's in effect sandwiched between Defense and Prosecutor.

Right, defense is usually on the right hand side of the room if you're standing in the back of the room, but I'm talking about the actual table itself. Seems Chavez would want to sit to the left of his lawyer so he's not on that aisle, with the prosecutor to his right. He's in effect sandwiched between Defense and Prosecutor.

Oh I see.....that is strange, but this whole case seems strange. Usually the defendant has two defense lawyers tho in the cases I have watched, poor Levi only has one!

Oh I see.....that is strange, but this whole case seems strange. Usually the defendant has two defense lawyers tho in the cases I have watched, poor Levi only has one!

I was thinking just that. And comparing him to the GZim case, where defendant has at least FOUR lawyers. Oy vey!

BBM
Good point...kinda' surprised the APD didn't load up lawyers for him!

I have been kind of trying to pay attention to this recording....they backed the camera up and it doesn't look like the judge is sitting on the bench......can anyone else see the judge up there when the camera backs out?

Never mind there he is....looked like he just sat down......

I have been kind of trying to pay attention to this recording....they backed the camera up and it doesn't look like the judge is sitting on the bench......can anyone else see the judge up there when the camera backs out?

Never mind there he is....looked like he just sat down......

Nobody was supposed to see that Thundar. N O B O D Y :scared:

My butt is telling me I can't sit through another trial without gaining another 10 pounds, so I hope they can fix the sound so I can bring my laptop around the house with me while I clean

I have it on my laptop but the sound is just total garbage--part crappy audio in the courtroom, part crappy laptop.
But I swear, I gain 10 pounds every time I get attached to one of these trials, just finished a 6 week long one in NC, the Seacat case, and now this. We have a huge case coming up in Raleigh, NC in August and I'm inviting all of you to hang out with us. Man and wife killed mother of man's children, dismembered her, drove her body parts from NC to Texas. LE in both Raleigh, NC and Texas were johnny on the spot early on in this case. About a week after the victim disappeared, LE found her body parts in a creek in TX at the sister of the current wife's house. Nasty. They were supposed to be tried together this past May but recently they began turning on each other and now they will be tried separately, he first in Aug. and then the female afterward. It should be a good one.

I have it on my laptop but the sound is just total garbage--part crappy audio in the courtroom, part crappy laptop.
But I swear, I gain 10 pounds every time I get attached to one of these trials, just finished a 6 week long one in NC, the Seacat case, and now this. We have a huge case coming up in Raleigh, NC in August and I'm inviting all of you to hang out with us. Man and wife killed mother of man's children, dismembered her, drove her body parts from NC to Texas. LE in both Raleigh, NC and Texas were johnny on the spot early on in this case. About a week after the victim disappeared, LE found her body parts in a creek in TX at the sister of the current wife's house. Nasty. They were supposed to be tried together this past May but recently they began turning on each other and now they will be tried separately, he first in Aug. and then the female afterward. It should be a good one.

names please!

Oh yeah, the Hayes case.... I will be following fo sho.

BBM
Good point...kinda' surprised the APD didn't load up lawyers for him!

The APD better be lawyering up heavy for themselves, seems a ton of them are guilty of some sort of civil or criminal behavior based on what I've been reading.

Whoa.... from twitter:

Rodrigo Rodriguez ‏@5RO5 39s
APD is like one of those corrupt police forces you see on TV #APD #Burque #NM #LeviChavez

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back